Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating (11969 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It / 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by longsnake(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
If ur phone is overheating put d shit in a refrigerator
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

I cannot download a file that is more than 600mb with my phone. Why do that when there is a laptop?
Na you dey talk like this cheesy
Some laptop-less guys download files as heavy as 2gb gan sef cheesy
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na you dey talk like this cheesy

Some laptop-less guys download files as heavy as 2gb gan sef cheesy

cheesy

Na so
2gb.
Abeg which device on this earth fit download that one
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by realtem(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Na so
2gb.
Abeg which device on this earth fit download that one
Are you for real ?
Only my dh5 game is over 2gb.
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by NigerianScholar: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

Source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/117378-tips-to-protect-your-android-phone-from-overheating
at the start of thread

dont use background apps

end of thread

download a background app then when you are done download another.

my additions
developer options can help background apps
phones re designed to be used while charging theres ntn wrong
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
realtem:
Are you for real ?
Only my dh5 game is over 2gb.

Ah!
Oga o
tiri gbosa for you then.

Biko which phone is that?
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by immaq8(f): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
The last phone I used was Phantom Tecno A3. The phone can boil beans if I play game with it too much. But since I got this newly released Camon CX, my music changed. I have never witnessed the phone overheating. Maybe because I always use pouch.
what a testimony!
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by realtem(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

Ah! Oga o tiri gbosa for you then.
Biko which phone is that?
Na my school tab. E don spoil now sha grin
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
realtem:
Na my school tab. E don spoil now sha grin

ehn ehn, why the tin nuh go spoil.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by realtem(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

ehn ehn, why the tin nuh go spoil.
lol.... Spoilt battery and a broken face.
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
realtem:
lol.... Spoilt battery and a broken face.

Is the too much downloads that made the screen to break nau.
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by realtem(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

Is the too much downloads that made the screen to break nau.
wow... This is an interesting discovery.... Tiri gbosa for you
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
realtem:
wow... This is an interesting discovery.... Tiri gbosa for you

smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Avoid moving your phone closer to pressing iron grin
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Hemcy:
Avoid moving your phone closer to pressing iron grin

Why would anyone do that? grin
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by Behankey(m): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Never really had this overheating issue. I think the case of phones slightly affect too. A metal case will generate more heat than the usual plastic case. And who need third party apps when Tecno's Hi Manager and Infinix's XManager can manage apps for u. Even Samsung have features that kills dormant apps. Eases the stress on the processor.
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by morganist99(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
MizMyColi:
are you planning on get the Manchester city edition
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by shiftback: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
longsnake:
If ur phone is overheating put d shit in a refrigerator
this isn't a joke. I've done this before. iPhone 5s was suffering from identity crisis, the phone been think say na hot plate e be, I had to remind that damn thing of it's true identity and my efrigerator came in handy a few times.
Haven't really gotten to that stage with my camon CX tho but I won't hesitate to give it same treatment.
Re: Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating by toluwanimi07(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform / Nokia Launches Lumia 920/820 In Nigeria / 20dollars Limit In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.