Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures (39286 Views)

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. So because he dashed a few pple money it means he is not laying off others? No one is defaming afe's university. All i said was building a teaching hospital for his medical schl was totally unnecessary as he could av partnered or continued his working arrangement with FMC Ido or EkSUTH. Even if he buys facilities who are the patients who will come there considering the way ekiti is? Or u think someone will leave lagos with his sickness and come to Afe Babalola teaching hospital all d way in ado ekiti? Uncle Calm dow and be objective. Not evryone spews out trash on NL. You sound like an excited student trying to defend his schl but Even if u work there, you dont knw that medical schl history like I do. Wont say more than dat.

The argument was about whether d hospital would really be needed or profitable on d long run. Nothing like defamation.
Nope. You claimed he didn't have the funds to run it, and that he is owing salaries and laying off staff just to raise funds to build it, which is not true. If at all anyone was laid off, it was for other reasons and definitely not because of funds. That is the defamation I'm talking about, making unguarded statements without any evidence.

Ado-Ekiti is the capital of Ekiti State and its only right that there is at least one World Class hospital in the state. If the government can't do it, what's wrong with Afe doing it as a way to aid the growth of the society? I kost a friend of mine a few weeks ago, IN ADO-EKITI, just because there were no workd class facilities/hospitals around to manage his sickness. He was diabetic. Upon completion, the money for the facilities to be brought in might even surpass the cost of building the hospital itself. Other universities would come over to partner with Afe Babalola and not the other way round. So yes, it is very much needed, and no, Afe Babalola is capable of running it.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Nope. You claimed he didn't have the funds to run it, and that he is owing salaries and laying off staff just to raise funds to build it, which is not true. If at all anyone was laid off, it was for other reasons and definitely not because of funds. That is the defamation I'm talking about, making unguarded statements without any evidence.

Ado-Ekiti is the capital of Ekiti State and its only right that there is at least one World Class hospital in the state. If the government can't do it, what's wrong with Afe doing it as a way to aid the growth of the society? I kost a friend of mine a few weeks ago, IN ADO-EKITI, just because there were no workd class facilities/hospitals around to manage his sickness. He was diabetic. Upon completion, the money for the facilities to be brought in might even surpass the cost of building the hospital itself. Other universities would come over to partner with Afe Babalola and not the other way round. So yes, it is very much needed, and no, Afe Babalola is capable of running it.
Bro, are you in school?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Bro, are you in school?
Nah, not right now. Doing 300L IT. Though I'll do two months instead of three because of the new calendar
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Nah, not right now. Doing 300L IT. Though I'll do two months instead of three because of the new calendar
Oh! That's nice, I'm on 6 months now. What do you think about the new calendar?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Oh! That's nice, I'm on 6 months now. What do you think about the new calendar?
Man, I don't know how to take it lol. It seems great at a glance but I sort of prefer the old one. And I also might not have enough time to prepare for the NPUGA this year since I'll be studying for exams. .. .
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Man, I don't know how to take it lol. It seems great at a glance but I sort of prefer the old one. And I also might not have enough time to prepare for the NPUGA this year since I'll be studying for exams. .. .
Everything is just lumped up together, imagine, writing final exams for around a week and some days. I don't know what warranted the change. But I kinda liked it because it's final year, so na sharp sharp! Lol!
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Everything is just lumped up together, imagine, writing final exams for around a week and some days. I don't know what warranted the change. But I kinda liked it because it's final year, so na sharp sharp! Lol!
What department are you, BTW? And I believe some parents actually complained about the old one
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

What department are you, BTW? And I believe some parents actually complained about the old one
Mechanical! You?

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Mechanical! You?
So you're even in engineering! I'm in Civil
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

So you're even in engineering! I'm in Civil
Lol, I might even know you sef! grin
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Afe

Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by zeisha(f): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello op, are you still a student at ABUAD?
I have a few questions I'd like to ask about the school.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad those we go run go US for headache will still go
Change is constant bro
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Afe
This school is beautiful. The facilities there are better than many public universities in Nigeria.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures by Famocious(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
They just carried out kidney transplant in that center.. Bravo to the owner and the staff..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities / Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.