Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? (2135 Views)

All About Mnet Tinsel: / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House / Adaure Achumba Joins MNET’s Studio 53 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? by annekix(m): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2010
If u've all seen the new fall in love video there was some drama caused by one of the nigerian contestants (Blessing) when she was introduced to Dbanj her fellow Nigerian countryman,she mumbled a greeting and her name and simply shrugged indifferently when she was asked to repeat herself while other contestants from other countries were clearly happy and excited to meet dbanj.

i mean the girl gave him such an ice cold reception even dbanj felt it and musta been flabbergasted,

i just checked the video online and OMG this girl has a really bad attitude, this soo proves that some 9ja girls can like to "form" unnecessarily sha, (er no offence ladies) grin

check out the vids from this link

http://www.notjustok.com/category/videos/

Argghh!!!!!!!!!!!
i jus wanted to smack the sensless girl, dissing your own country man, wtf?  , why, why?, it was so uncalled for!

very unproffesional and just plain idiotic if u ask me.

then this clip here shows the mnet face of africa crew warning her and informing her of her bad attitude.

http://beta.mnetafrica.com/FaceOfAfrica/news/article.aspx?ArticleId=55

some girls need an attitude check.
Re: Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? by gerri(f): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abeg! na by force,way person go like dbanj. She was not impressed,simple.
Re: Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? by carpediem1(f): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2010
gerri:

Abeg! na by force,way person go like dbanj. She was not impressed,simple.

Exactly, she was not impressed, unless it was edited and we didn't get to see what else happened she didn't actually say anything nasty about him she was just not impressed and actually considering how crappy the video was she should count herself lucky she was cut out of it.
Re: Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? by riversman: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2010
i kno right, D'banj wanted the world to lick his feet, BOY please!!! u aint all dat, washed up Mushin mess, pure ajegunle TRASH

BLESSING keep reppin abeg, dont sell ur soul to d devil
Re: Blessings Mnet Face Of Africa & Dbanj: Why Oh Why Do 9ja Girls Like Forming? by NaijaSisi(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
riversman:

i kno right, D'banj wanted the world to lick his feet, BOY please!!! u aint all dat, washed up Mushin mess, pure ajegunle TRASH

BLESSING keep reppin abeg, dont sell your soul to d devil

o ga, surely its not that serious??

(1) (Reply)

Where Did All Our Good TV Series Go To? / Who Knows How I Can Download A Trip To Jamaica? / #bbnaija: YBL Readers Want Tboss To Be Evicted Tonight As Tboss Loses Out In Our

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.