Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) (38920 Views)

Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc / Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday / »»» Updated 1st Sept. Houses And Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt ««« (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
brightalo17:
Not at all people like you can never die you will live forever , Since you're hell bent on others death. wtf
You just said I might die before him
Wats up with the living forever? Just kill it bro, am no e-fighter. Peace
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
ajanma2:
I was on a routine search yesterday at Suleja,Niger state and I discovered that so many lifes and properties have been lost due to the tragic scene especially those who built their houses close to river rine areas.

Ayoung man lost his two newly bought cars and vital properties..pictures below.

Routine search for what, u be NEMA ?!
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
holysainbj:

My brother we'll all die
If yea, then why wish someone's father what you too will pass through one day. No be everything emotional outburst deh solve. Cheap likes help no one at the end of the day.
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by gawu1: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Exodus 7:14-11:10
The plagues of Egypt happening all over; right before our eyes

Before it is too late, Pharoah let the Lord's people go.
The plagues of Egypt befall the utopian wannabi jewish country since the reign of jesus of Otouke, aka ineffectual buffoon.
So, bless the amiable Pharoah, who thou hast savest the ugandan Jews from moving into perished red mud erosion ravaged land!

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Misterdhee1:

If yea, then why wish someone's father what you too will pass through one day. No be everything emotional outburst deh solve. Cheap likes help no one at the end of the day.
I wonder what makes you think I'm after likes like it pays my bills
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by bayocanny: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cutezt:
E just dey our main road o, e never enter our area, boys don dig drainage to stop am from entering, but the main road Na die, water dey reach my laps ni o
Sorry o..shaperly go buy mini-canoe in order to access the main road angry
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
bayocanny:

Sorry o..shaperly go buy mini-canoe in order to access the main road angry
Lol, we dey use bike pass o, but the water must touch you except say you go stand on top the bike sit lol..
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Most affected were the developers of biafra wey no dey stay to develop their home towns

Dude dis is getting quite stale really.. U shld know where to apply sense stay quiet and jus observe instead of comment and display how everything dats wrong with U..
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2017
BilyaminA:
Am Bilyamin by name Suleja resident,when I saw this am totally shock because infact it's not real picture of where the rain destroy I think news men have decided to put it this way so that suleja resident who based someone else will not be intranquillity or too much worries but the fact is that this picture is just 10out of 100from the incident, the rain destroy property, n lives especially checheniya Kaduna road of Suleja n hayi of Tafa L.G finally as a nairaland participant I use this media to syphatize n condole those who are affected by the disaster.may almighty Allah decompensate them for there lost n may God makes our leaders e.g local or state government to something about it.

Lawd of Mercy!!! Guy U jus ... Damn!!!
Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Nbote:

Dude dis is getting quite stale really.. U shld know where to apply sense stay quiet and jus observe instead of comment and display how everything dats wrong with U..
wetin concern you? Abeg get lost jo

Re: Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos) by brightalo17: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
holysainbj:

You just said I might die before him
Wats up with the living forever? Just kill it bro, am no e-fighter. Peace
Better be an E fighter than praying for the death of a fellow human being, despite.

BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos