Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari (1078 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) / Fayose, Fani Kayode And The Zoo Kingdom Of Jackals And Hyenas By Shehu (pix) / ''they're Jackals''- Aisha Buhari Lays Curses On People Wishing Buhari Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by cathodekazim: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President, has
given an insight into the power play at the
Nigerian seat of power in the wake of a
sickness that has kept her husband out of
the country for over two months.
President Muhammadu Buhari had flown to
London 63 days ago to resume medical
treatment after an earlier round early this
year.
In a Facebook post on Monday, Mrs. Buhari
took a cue and alluded to some elements
around her ailing husband as “the hyenas”
and “the jackals,” hoping that they would
soon be sent out of “his Kingdom”.
Mrs. Buhari who is presently in the United
Kingdom to see her ailing husband, made
the post while responding to a proverbial
Facebook post by the senator representing
Kaduna Central District, Shehu Sani.
Mr. Sani’s post read:
“Prayer for the absent Lion King has
waned; until he’s back then they will fall
over each other to be on the front row of
the palace temple. Now the hyenas and the
jackals are scheming and talking to each
other in whispered; still doubting whether
the Lion King will be back or not…
“It is the wish of the Hyenas and the
Jackals that the Lion King never wakes up
or come back so that they can be kings. It is
the prayers of the weak animals that the
Lion King comes back to save the kingdom
from the Hyenas, the wolves and other
predators”
Responding to Mr. Sani’s comment also
proverbially, Mrs. Buhari said:
“God has answered the prayers of the
weaker Animals. The Hyenas and the
jackals will soon be sent out of the
kingdom. We strongly believe in the prayers
and support of the weaker animals”.
Mrs. Aisha’s comment attracted some
comments from her followers on Facebook,
wishing her husband quick recovery.
Mrs. Buhari had returned to the UK last
week after an earlier trip last month after
which Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele
Fayose, claimed she was not allowed to see
the president by an alleged cabal around
him.
Upon her return to Nigeria back then, the
President’s wife had said he was recovering
well and that he expressed appreciation to
Nigerians praying for him.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/236427-hyenas-jackals-will-soon-sent-husbands-kingdom-aisha-buhari.html

cc: lalasticlala
myndj44
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Edopesin: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
yhu deserve slap

Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
She was talking to Fashola.
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Oladimejyy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Edopesin:
yhu deserve slap
Anybody that do it will die
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by TippyTop(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
So Buhari sees Nigeria as his kingdom, but who made him a king?
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Edopesin: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Anybody that do it will die
who will kill the person sad
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by funlord(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
What about the lions, gorillas and elephants? Nonsense!
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
And some idiots still go ahead to insult Nnamdi Kanu for calling this contraption a zoo. What else should it be called, when even the first lady is comparing us (the masses that voted them to power) to animals, not even strong ones but WEAKER animals. Tufiakwa! I spit on Lugards grave.

1 Like

Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Oladimejyy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Edopesin:
who will kill the person sad
Dont ask me,let your mind answer you
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Oladimejyy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
And some idiots still go ahead to insult Nnamdi Kanu for calling this contraption a zoo. What else should it be called, when even the first lady is comparing us (the masses that voted them to power) to animals, not even strong ones but WEAKER animals. Tufiakwa! I spit on Lugards grave.
If Nigeria is a zoo just know that all your family are animal and you because we all know what lives in the zoo
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Support Oduduwa Republic cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Edopesin: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Dont ask me,let your mind answer you

sad mtcheew
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Edopesin: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:
Support Oduduwa Republic cheesy cheesy

hahahahaha see flag

Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Edopesin:

hahahahaha see flag
grin grin grin How you see the flag na
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Edopesin: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:

grin grin grin How you see the flag na
the flag fit oduduwa republic i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Edopesin:

the flag fit oduduwa republic i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin
the color combination NA DIE cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by Edopesin: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:

the color combination NA DIE cheesy cheesy

true talk
Re: Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari by FUNNYBONE1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
If Nigeria is a zoo just know that all your family are animal and you because we all know what lives in the zoo
your case is pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Dr. Orji Uzor Plans To Do If Igbos Are Killed In The North. / APC Sacks Publicity Secretary / Bukola Saraki, Yakubu Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House London. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.