Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering (45609 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Chidiogo Jane Onoh Emerges BPE's Best Essay Writer / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by tosin400: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
A young Nigerian woman Chidiogo graduated with first Class honors in Petroleum Engineering. She shared the news on Twitter yesterday July 9th. Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/photos-young-nigerian-lady-graduates-with-first-class-in-petroleum-engineering/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN cheesy cheesy cheesy

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by obataokenwa(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chai!!! Wisdom and beauty. I pray she don't get misled through covetousness.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by hardywaltz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
I'm sure she is from Anambra State
Home of intellects

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nossa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Unimaginable123: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow. Congrats lovely lady. There's nothing more impressive than seeing lovely ladies that make first class. And those that make 2nd class upper.
They are pure brains and beauty. And they don't even have to prove. Everything work they do, they show it perfectly.
All my female colleagues with 2nd Class Upper (nobody got first class in my class) I graduated with in the class of 200X in FUTMinna are now all top flyers (like me. Got it too) now. every single one of them. Even many of those that got 2nd class lower.
Because you can't graduate with second class in FUTMina without being brainy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Shiitposter: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nossa:
Not surprised

I am fuxking suprised. It's so unfair.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by jennybright(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulations to her success

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by MrDandy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is the kinda girls we talking about kiss

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by jashar(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

Slay with ya brains not your body.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Johnpsite: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow,nice one beauty and brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by IamChiboi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Congrats to her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is one beautiful lady
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
a slay mama tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by auntysimbiat(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
CHIDIOGO DOING HER *** TIN ***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLK-9wmblo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by bsideboii(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
wow...beauty with brains indeed.See he soft cheeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by gustababy(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by LugarT: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rare

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Peterich(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Theyveedo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
My colleague grin

But delsu didn't give me first class

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by seunny4lif(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:
NCAN cheesy cheesy cheesy
No to Tribalism grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by chike1147: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
ada obodo oyibo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosin400:
A young Nigerian woman Chidiogo graduated with first Class honors in Petroleum Engineering. She shared the news on Twitter yesterday July 9th. Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/photos-young-nigerian-lady-graduates-with-first-class-in-petroleum-engineering/

9ce congratulovia smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Christane: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
na she first start am?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
I bet with my Life she cannot Defend it... Am not hating but I know plenty of them...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Afam4eva(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
When i was growing up in port-hacourt, i and everyone around me wanted to become chemical/petroleum engineers because the flex wey those Shell Camp peeps for rumukrushi dey enjoy o be here. Dem dey use fine bus come drop and pick them from school. It was the dream of every young person in port-hacourt those days. I don't know about now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by seunny4lif(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
I'm sure she is from Anambra State
Home of intellects

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by cathodekazim: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
just compare this thread number of views to tboss naked thread
weldon lady
these r d ppl we shd b hailin on nl
nt tboss naked pix

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Blackfire(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
She looks like Anna.

Anyway watch as this thread goes to the dogs... E-war tribal maggots
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017

This is nonsense
so because she's a woman and graduated with a First Class it's news... men graduate with first class all the time I don't see it making news but once it's a woman everyone will make a big deal out of it.. bloody misogynists.

if this lady graduated from a private university she paid for that first class and if she graduated from a public university(federal or state owned) she probably slept with alot of people and spent money too.

lastly can we stop making a big deal out of a woman's success. I think women have already established that we can and we will always succeed no matter what hold us down

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout (photos) / Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Memorial Lagos Marks 30th Reunion In School Uniform / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.