Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering (45638 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Chidiogo Jane Onoh Emerges BPE's Best Essay Writer / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Jerrypolo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense
so because she's a woman and graduated with a First Class it's news... men graduate with first class all the time I don't see it making news but once it's a woman everyone will make a big deal out of it.. bloody misogynists.

if this lady graduated from a private university she paid for that first class and if she graduated from a public university(federal or state owned) she probably slept with alot of people and spent money too.

lastly can we stop making a big deal out of a woman's success. I think women have already established that we can and we will always succeed no matter what hold us down
Your fish brain told you this?
Complexed female hating on a higher one.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by KKKWHITE(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
beauty and the brain it doesn't go together for girls
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by seunny4lif(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin
quid:

TRIBALISM: "loyalty to a tribe or other social group especially when combined with strong negative feelings for people outside the group"

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
how u see am na
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense
so because she's a woman and graduated with a First Class it's news... men graduate with first class all the time I don't see it making news but once it's a woman everyone will make a big deal out of it.. bloody misogynists.

if this lady graduated from a private university she paid for that first class and if she graduated from a public university(federal or state owned) she probably slept with alot of people and spent money too.

lastly can we stop making a big deal out of a woman's success. I think women have already established that we can and we will always succeed no matter what hold us down
don't u think women should be appreciated in such manner for other ladies to take it up as a challenge??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by ChristineC: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evaberry:
my friend speak for yourself alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by BrainBox4N(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulation.. Abeg from which University & why the special celebration
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:

how u see am na
I no see anything
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by GuntersChain(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
private university levels
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Daraplato(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2017

Infinix HOT for sale. Screen is broken a little. Touch working perfectly. 1gb RAM + 16gb Internal memory.
Memory card + new battery included.

PRICE IS 10K LAST. NO Negotiation.

Call/WhatsApp 08101091320

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by marooh: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ur school name dey get runing stomach?

Abeg!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by holluphemydavid(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Where are d Slay Queens
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Simonchester: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
At least just clap for her ,she try.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by wawu: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mean that she graduated with a first class now what's my concern there?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Her next ambition is to taste the phenomena of Afonja Cassava... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by chigo003(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Igbo kwenu! Kwenu! Kwezuoonu!! NCAN Porthacourt/ugwuocha branch reporting from occupied IPOB territory. 100% Ada Igbo spotted wt first class brain
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nayabingi: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice !
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by goslowgoslow(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
I'm sure she is from Anambra State
Home of intellects
Everything is tribalism. Bunch of fools!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by cuteralph101(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
I'm sure she is from Anambra State
Home of intellects
must u guys igbolize every damn thing...gosh undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Eportal123: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Which stupid school gave this Oloso FIRST CLASS!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Samakus(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
louisNC:
smiley
Which university abeg ?
Its actually B. Eng not B. Sc

You made a very salient point there.

..and to remember that the girl in question posted on her FB page that she graduated with B.Sc Petroleum Engineering (instead of B.Eng Petroleum Engineering that universities in Nigeria award) gets me rather more interested.

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Peterosky(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense

.Sweetheart no need for this your talk now. Darling don't tell me you graduated with a third class lower. Or is it a pass they call it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
am being serious here....everybody can be a first class graduate it just that we fail to accomplish that becos of our interest determination misplaced ambition... and wrong course of study I could av finished with a first class degree but it wasn't my interest I only went to school to get the pali that's all... I cannot be wasting my time craming and pouring things just becos I want to get merit...am not boasting but I can challenge many first class graduate in Nigeria and be better than them...what is first class a piece of merited pali coated with school logo to show how well u have performed in craming and pouring from 100level to final year...
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by dreamangel: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
You are worse than those misogynists you are ranting about. So for you a so called lady, ladies cannot make first class unless they pay in cash or in kind., that is sad. Men have been celebrated in this forum for the same reason in fact young men's WASC results have been celebrated. You sound prejudiced, bitter and jealous. Learn to rejoice with those who are rejoicing and do not presume to speak for 'us' women. Thank you very much.

The young lady is very beautiful and brainy, thanks to God. May she continue to excel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Which school na?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by krismars(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Wow. Congrats lovely lady. There's nothing more impressive than seeing lovely ladies that make first class. And those that make 2nd class upper.
They are pure brains and beauty. And they don't even have to prove. Everything work they do, they show it perfectly.
All my female colleagues with 2nd Class Upper (nobody got first class in my class) I graduated with in the class of 200X in FUTMinna are now all top flyers (like me. Got it too) now. every single one of them. Even many of those that got 2nd class lower.
Because you can't graduate with second class in FUTMina without being brainy.

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Efree: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Wow. Congrats lovely lady. There's nothing more impressive than seeing lovely ladies that make first class. And those that make 2nd class upper.
They are pure brains and beauty. And they don't even have to prove. Everything work they do, they show it perfectly.
All my female colleagues with 2nd Class Upper (nobody got first class in my class) I graduated with in the class of 200X in FUTMinna are now all top flyers (like me. Got it too) now. every single one of them. Even many of those that got 2nd class lower.
Because you can't graduate with second class in FUTMina without being brainy.
The stupid FUTMINNA am in right now that give student bad result with all the jacking and no fun. Very useless school
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by queenitee(f): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evaberry:

If this lady graduated from a private university she paid for that first class and if she graduated from a public university(federal or state owned) she probably slept with alot of people and spent money too.

I'm surprised you a lady could say this. You mean if you were the one that graduated with first class, it's either you paid for it or sleep with your lecturers? I'm disappointed in you. Women like you are the reason we females are being rub.bished.

And why shouldn't we celebrate a woman's achievement? A man's achievement is also being celebrated and moreso celebrating someone's achievement either male or female, serves as a source of motivation for others.

One last thing, not all Ladies bribe their way through either with their money or body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Unimaginable123: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Efree:

The stupid FUTMINNA am in right now that give student bad result with all the jacking and no fun. Very useless school
have always been like. Graduated there over a decade a ago though
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Unimaginable123: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Worwor:
A girl in my department fvck her way to 2nd class upper. tongue
Stop being vulgar. What u say is not and never possible. Just forget it
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Unimaginable123: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense

for a woman like you, your comments are just so uncomplementary and so unfortunate.
If women, as u say, have already proved to be productive, so why is it that your only 2 thought of her achievement is either buying her way through or sleeping with a lot of people? And not studying hard and passing her way through legitimately.
See, let me tell u, even if u Delilah and sleep with all men in the university and outside, from president to governor to VC, to Dean, to HOD to Exam Officer to lecturers and students, all you can get is a 'Pass'. Nobody will give u a 3rd class not to talk of 2nd class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.