Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering (45635 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Chidiogo Jane Onoh Emerges BPE's Best Essay Writer / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by honesttalk21: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
great. isn't it B.Eng or B.Tech?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by banmee(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2017
tosin400:
A young Nigerian woman Chidiogo graduated with first Class honors in Petroleum Engineering. She shared the news on Twitter yesterday July 9th. Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/photos-young-nigerian-lady-graduates-with-first-class-in-petroleum-engineering/

Lol. 1st class means nothing in a country where you can buy a degree as easily as you will bubble gum.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by ivolt: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense
so because she's a woman and graduated with a First Class it's news... men graduate with first class all the time I don't see it making news but once it's a woman everyone will make a big deal out of it.. bloody misogynists.

if this lady graduated from a private university she paid for that first class and if she graduated from a public university(federal or state owned) she probably slept with alot of people and spent money too.

lastly can we stop making a big deal out of a woman's success. I think women have already established that we can and we will always succeed no matter what hold us down

I can see confusion inspired by envy and hatred in your post,
just compare the bold with the italicised.
On one hand you think she bought the degree or slept with lecturers,
on the other hand you think women can excel.

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 11, 2017
So cute!

Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Juliearth(f): 4:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Wow. Congrats lovely lady. There's nothing more impressive than seeing lovely ladies that make first class. And those that make 2nd class upper.
They are pure brains and beauty. And they don't even have to prove. Everything work they do, they show it perfectly.
All my female colleagues with 2nd Class Upper (nobody got first class in my class) I graduated with in the class of 200X in FUTMinna are now all top flyers (like me. Got it too) now. every single one of them. Even many of those that got 2nd class lower.
Because you can't graduate with second class in FUTMina without being brainy.

I agree with you....bagging a first class in FUT Minna is almost impossible-moderation,envious and sadistic lecturers et al. #2:1andproud
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2017
john4reala:
I bet with my Life she cannot Defend it... Am not hating but I know plenty of them...

I bet my life you graduated with a very low OND
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by kuntash: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense
so because she's a woman and graduated with a First Class it's news... men graduate with first class all the time I don't see it making news but once it's a woman everyone will make a big deal out of it.. bloody misogynists.

if this lady graduated from a private university she paid for that first class and if she graduated from a public university(federal or state owned) she probably slept with alot of people and spent money too.

lastly can we stop making a big deal out of a woman's success. I think women have already established that we can and we will always succeed no matter what hold us down

What a disappointing post and most controversial you have there ..

Hate and envy are winking heavily in this post ..

"She must have paid so much money and slept with lecturers , and you finally rounded it up by saying WOMEN have made their marks that they can succeed despite any odd or challenge - meaning women should be considered as capable of almost everything their male counterparts could do irrespective of task...

I beg my sister, it's not everything about ur feelings u should put down in writing ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by kuntash: 5:00am On Jul 11, 2017
ivolt:

I can see confusion inspired by envy and hatred in your post,
just compare the bold with the italicised.
On one hand you think she bought the degree or slept with lecturers,
on the other hand you think women can excel.

To imagine that I didn't read your post, before responding to same comment as you did and our responses appear so similar ...

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Chyko4spe(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Biko I am not understanding, since when did we start having a Bsc. For an Engineering degree??
Sombori throw more light o.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by kenny987(f): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense

It's not a crime to celebrate good stuff whether male or female. Also, lots of men or males get celebrated for coming tops too so don't be so uptight or defensive.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by FTrebirth(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2017
[s]
Evaberry:

This is nonsense

[/s]

this is why i said you're dumb...i'm adding stupid this time to complement it.

there's no how on earth a girl could fvck her way to the first class honours. it's 100% gotten by merit.

don't die of jealousy.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by mercyville: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
KUDOS
BUT
WHAT
IS
THE
PROOF
THAT
THIS
IS
TRUE
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2017
so all this just so she can make vaseline? chai! my grandmother made palm oil and vaseline and she didn't need all the qualifications. first class degrees and graduations just to become ordinary vaseline, grease and kerosene mechanic! my grandmother could have learned her how to do it for free!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by thisnaijaguy: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Congratulations beauty and brain. You have made naija proud! I believe other ladies can now see that engineering is not only for men as mostly perceived.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Franky826: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
john4reala:
I bet with my Life she cannot Defend it... Am not hating but I know plenty of them...

sorry to disappoint you and your life.

I know her personally. she maintained first class from first year to her final year. I tell you her brain box no be here. grin

kwame nkrumah University of science and technology.(knust) Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by guccitype(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Igbo people are Brainy and always representing their signature.Igbo Amaka!!!!!! Daalu rinne Ada Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by toloohthegreat: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
hardywaltz:
I'm sure she is from Anambra State
Home of intellects

after she will be reduced to the background by one rich spare part seller who will jus expect her to be bleeped and tie wrapper hererandere.
igbo men my foot.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by Franky826: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense

errrrm aunty sorry o. she is really brilliant. and sorry to burst your bubble. she got her honors from kwame nkrumah University of science and technology.(knust) Ghana.

now see your life grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by hardywaltz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
toloohthegreat:

after she will be reduced to the background by one rich spare part seller who will jus expect her to be bleeped and tie wrapper hererandere.
igbo men my foot.
Ode
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by jumaiusmanne(f): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is nonsense

na so.those who can't do judge,bitter soul!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering by csunnyjoe2019: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
So in your opinion, a woman can only come out with a first-class if she pays for it or sleeps with people to get it?
Because women aren't smart enough or what? That's narrow-minded.

For your information, this young lady is the Founder of House of Coco, a skincare brand that focuses on solving skin pigmentation and acne problems for the African body type.

Look at her profile first and see all she's achieved.

Just proves all the haters wrong.

This is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.