Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) (800 Views)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Tithing:the Gullibility And Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Christian By Nkechi Bianze / Gullibility Of Nigerian Christians - A Case Of Despair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by lifeispeace: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
That is T. D Jakes. The world richest pastor grin grin grin grin
Twitter anointing grin grin grin

Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
And so?? Why don't you leave them to do their thing? If you are interested, you can see the love/like button, just take a click. Or have u liked it already? undecided

Me: I don't know what is wrong with some people sef. embarassed

My shadow: you too mind your own business undecided

See, OP.. If what they are doing is right or wrong, just leave it all to God for judgment and mind y(our) own business jawe. smiley grin

Even Ecclesiastes12:13-14 says;

Now all has been heard;
    here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the duty of all mankind.
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
    including every hidden thing,
    whether it is good or evil.

Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by geoworldedu: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
And so?? Why don't you leave them to do their thing? If you are interested, you can see the love/like button, just take a click. Or have u liked it already? undecided

Me: I don't know what is wrong with some people sef. embarassed

My shadow: you too mind your own business undecided

See, OP.. If what they are doing is right or wrong, just leave it all to God for judgment and mind y(our) own business jawe. smiley grin

Even Ecclesiastes12:13-14 says;

Now all has been heard;
    here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the duty of all mankind.
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
    including every hidden thing,
    whether it is good or evil.

Thanks.

Ram undecided
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
geoworldedu:

Ram undecided
hello?!

Ephesians4:29; Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to ther hearer.

You see, my bro, God created us in the likesness of himself(Genesis1:27). So why call me a ram undecided

Second, your reply doesn't impress me.

grin please kindly search the wikipedia for what a ram is, if u haven't seen one. Google is our tech friend wink

1 Like

Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by geoworldedu: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
hello?!

Ephesians4:29; Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to ther hearer.

You see, my bro, God created us in the likesness of himself(Genesis1:27). So why call me a ram undecided

Second, your reply doesn't impress me.

grin please kindly search the wikipedia for what a ram is, if u haven't seen one. Google is our tech friend wink

Ram is a male sheep. You are a sheep, and a male sheep is a ram, so that's why I called u a ram. No offense intended. cool
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
geoworldedu:

Ram is a male sheep. You are a sheep, and a male sheep is a ram, so that's why I called u a ram. No offense intended. cool

I find no offense in you but the commandments of God does.

Why do you so wallow in calling me that name?
I joyfully rejoice in the name you've given me, seeing that a name like that is what you would call me one day if I'd be your boss (Managing Director) grin
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by Martinez19(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
A fat bull that never gets filled.
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by jonbellion(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
TD Jakes is an igbo man
No really he is he's an of igbo descent so the skill of con artistry flows deep in his veins
Too much religious dogma lowers the IQ
Christian be warned
Some people already marked the post as a favourite and retweeted the post
That is already enough evidence that their IQ is in negative numbers

1 Like

Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by geoworldedu: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

I find no offense in you but the commandments of God does.

Why do you so wallow in calling me that name?
I joyfully rejoice in the name you've given me, seeing that a name like that is what you would call me one day if I'd be your boss (Managing Director) grin
the name fits you guys, that's why. You are a ram for jesus, no persecution intended cool
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
geoworldedu:
the name fits you guys, that's why. You are a ram for jesus, no persecution intended cool

You make me sick undecided pls gerra my way.

You really need change by giving ya life to Christ . grin

I have nothing more to say to you. Jez look for something doing or sweep NairaLand.

Thnks lipsrsealed
take broom
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by geoworldedu: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

You make me sick undecided pls gerra my way.

You really need change by giving ya life to Christ . grin

I have nothing more to say to you. Jez look for something doing or sweep NairaLand.

Thnks lipsrsealed

Lol. All because I call you your RAM real name? No probs, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a ram. No persecution intended cool
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Bishop Jakes is not the world's richest pastor....not by a long shot .
Just more visible because of his Oprah connections undecided
Re: The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured) by NoWorries7(m): 1:42am On Jul 11, 2017
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Romans:1:18

His wrath fall upon you...

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
Jeremiah:23:1

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/07/17 / United Arab Emirates Renames Mosque ‘mary, Mother Of Jesus’. / How TB Joshua Invested Over N100m To Sponsor Students To Oxford, Harvard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.