Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos (28296 Views)

Umar Auwal, Army Cadet Missing After Leaving Nda Kaduna(photos) / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Angelanest: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
A young cadet of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, Cdt Saviour Enoch, was shot dead by suspected cultists on Saturday 8th July, at about 8pm along Gwegwe/Navy Road at Ovom, Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. According to reports, Saviour,was shot at close range by the suspected cultists after responding to a cry of help.

The murdered military cadet, is a resident of the Ovom area, and was reported to be on a holiday in Yenagoa from the NDA when the incident occurred.

According to Bodmas P. Kemepadei, the deceased was said to be on the street, having a chat with his visiting friend and Naval Rating with the Central Naval Command when they heard screams from a victim whose bag was snatched by suspected cultists.

Saviour, who was a resident of the area, responded to the cry of help and went after the suspects.

It was gathered that unknown to him (Saviour), other members of the cult group had hidden somewhere to ward off any rescue attempt and he was shot at a close range.

It was further learnt that immediately they shot him, they all (cultists) disappeared in pandemonium created by the gruesome murder.

His friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook accounts to mourn him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/army-cadet-killed-in-yenagoa-by-suspected-cultists.html

2 Shares

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Angelanest: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Michealforever: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
If I hear help, na to to take cotton wool block my hear oo.

5 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rest in peace cadet and village man
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Pavore9: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
So sad.
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Blackfire(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is wrong with our young... And cultism... Spilling blood for what?

4 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Shelloween(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
He went after the suspects? Was he armed? Probably not! Does he think
khaki is bullet proof? I don't think these cadets receive any form of training at all. They only get punishments and they call it training. RIP man.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Vision4God: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
God of heaven have mercy on us.
Ds is not good at all
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
What a lawless country.
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Shame on Buhari
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by DonBobes(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
I doubt this story because cadets are still on session in ACA
Not on break too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by koboko69: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2017
DonBobes:
I diubt this story because cadets are still on session in ACA
Not on break too

He is def not a cadet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by DonBobes(m): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2017
He as being SOS since before he was shot.

A call woke me this early from my cadet boys
So I came early to iron this out then go back to my slumber. He couldn't tell me the full abunna only little because he was having a period early (think it's drill)

Truly he was a cadet but he couldn't withstand the rigors of the academy & RAN AWAY from there. When he got to Bayelsa his friend told him that somebody seized his phone and he wanted Enoch to help him collect the phone back. So Enoch rushed there to do that, he didn't know the enemy was ready for him with something bigger. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY my watchword. That was where he met it. Our media didn't tell us the full gist.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by DonBobes(m): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Shelloween:
He went after the suspects? Was he armed? Probably not! Does he think
khaki is bullet proof? I don't think these cadets receive any form of training at all. They only get punishments and they call it training. RIP man.

Before u go far, he is no more a cadet but still goes about fanfaronading he is a cadet.
He ran away from NDA & has been SOS since.
His battalion is what I don't know while he was there.

7 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by omowolewa: 5:51am On Jul 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Iykefirm(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2017
chai am so pained right now,when will all these spilling of blood here and there ever end,cultist dont deserve mercy,now they have take away these young lad life away,nobody have any right to take away life they cannot give,army should investigate these report and bring the culprist to book,i hate cultist with passion may lord have mercy
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Sugarkay(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2017
R . I . P
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Dexema(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2017
With the way naija is going you just have to be prepared for anything.
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by DonBobes(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
For those still thinking wat SOS is, it means struck off strength (sent out of NDA for an offense he committed

9 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by veekid(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by holatin(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
with the rate of high mortality caused by cultism, I think a force of some sort should be created solemnly for eradication and punishment of cultism and cultism.

until them we are on a long thing.
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by pterson(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2017
He was once a cultist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by itiswellandwell: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Rest in peace brother

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by NollywoodNews24(f): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2017
People is just dieing Everytime
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Baddest69(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Timaya people have started again
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Abeyjide: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
rip . that ist pix be like chriss daniel.
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
He never knew 'captain America was just a movie... R.I.P hero
Re: Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm... Why shall thou waste your life for a country that doesn't know thou! Or care about thee? May your soul rest... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Senator Shehu Sani Joins PRP / Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.