Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,735 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence (3164 Views)

Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by PenSniper: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2017
nkwuocha:

Is that why your kinsmen are skull mining and human parts dealers?

Clifford Orji, Okija Shrine.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by Mazeltovscotty(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
PointZerom:

According to you, Igbos has millions of assets and property in North........igbos hardly use their brain".

If you say that the people that has millions of assets and property doesn't use their brain, You and your family members are mad.
smh... Anu. The more you try to cover your ignorance and shallow or lack of comprehension ability, the more you prove me right that igbos (on nairaland) hardly use their brain.
Tell me, how many property do you and your linage have in the north? Rather, tell me, what is the value of all the property and assests igbos have in the North and the value of all the assets and property Hausas have in both south east and south south combined. Nkita.
What an hausa man has to do is to sell his wheelbarrow he uses to sell carrots and run back to the north. That is what guys mostly on nairaland dnt know. He goat from North.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by PointZerom: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

smh... Anu. The more you try to cover your ignorance and shallow or lack of comprehension ability, the more you prove me right that igbos (on nairaland) hardly use their brain.
Tell me, how many property do you and your linage have in the north? Rather, tell me, what is the value of all the property and assests igbos have in the North and the value of all the assets and property Hausas have in both south east and south south combined. Nkita.
What an hausa man has to do is to sell his wheelbarrow he uses to sell carrots and run back to the north. That is what guys mostly on nairaland dnt know. He goat from North.

Another babbling from a pained dolt.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by nkwuocha: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
PenSniper:

Clifford Orji, Okija Shrine.

Soka forest, forest of dismembered body parts and rotten intestines.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by 989900: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good steps to take.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by ProWalker: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
fairprince:

Fool. You are an idiot.
Who cares?

Pained asshole, keep crying, it's your destiny to cry in life
Chop this from the back grin

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
There they go unity-begging by style again.
Hypocritical irritants !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bokoharam: I Saw Shekau Escaping But Army Retreated At Few Steps / Meet The PRP Benue State Governorship Aspirant Who Is A Pastor / Peter Obi CLOSING STATEMENT: President Buhari Said After He Was Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.