Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m (37774 Views)

8 Nigerian Men Arrested For Defrauding Elderly Widows Of $6m / Bet9ja Defrauding Customers / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by awa(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Na them... It's in their DNA...
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by mzjaney(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Why involve ursef in such dirty act??

Corruption everywhere, we keep blaming the governments alone wen we ourselves are corrupt.

After this wht next?
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Realhommie(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Okpetu in Urhobo means "Trouble/Wahala", now the guy don enter trouble... Lol
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Nbote(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Proffdada:

Where two or three ipob yoots gather, there's fraud

So all d Afonja names dat were d ring leaders were so transparent ur eyes didn't see dem abi..
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by zanga420: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
PointZerom:

They are Afonja United fraudsters league. They played a fast one on people and get caught.
In Nigeria they have security on their frauds. For those that try it outside the country most of them are in prison over there.
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by sorextee(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
abeg search for two. thanks

heykims:
Back in secondary school then, everyone used to shout banking, very lucrative then.
Now bankers are hustlers, some turned criminals..
Even medicine is bastardized
Telecoms used to be everyone's dream, but now majorly contract business.
I'm tired, I need a visa.. .
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by maisauki: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
heykims:
Back in secondary school then, everyone used to shout banking, very lucrative then.
to go to peru or antananarivo?
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Enyimbamercedes: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Typical! One tribe will always minimize their involvement. Cowards who can't own up yo their crime and accept the punishment that will come. You gave your faulty card to an engineer to repair. Na wa
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by zanga420: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
ocelot2006:
'cant believe in doing this....NAME CHECK.

Let's see...wow...i see both Afonja and Flatron names. Nice collabo. I see unity grin
even aboki don join, didn't you see abubarka n co there.
Though they're all still suspects sha but some are still in the shit

1 Like

Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by awa(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
heykims:

Bros, Visa too na headache but farming would be a good option now
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by EDDGgold: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Let me check names
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Pecca: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
6 - 2 = 4. the difference is much more clearer from this horizon. Afonja on top!
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by gmacnoms(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Riosystem:
Bankers and crime
though I still work in a bank, but der was one bank I workd for smtyms ago. D fraudulent activity in my unit made me resign.
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by DaBillionnaire: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2017
sorextee:
Can someone just summarize what they did??
Too early to read long epistle..

They said some pple thief money. Shimple!
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by erico2k2(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2017
WARE I A THIEVES under criminality there is no tribalism . NCAN today what yah say answer below

Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by peacemara54(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
This is serious
Check my signature
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by kingOG: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2017
PointZerom:

They are Afonja United fraudsters league. They played a fast one on people and get caught.
chuwkwumonso ifeanyi and Paul ...looks like we worked together on this one. *just passing by*
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by smartworld3(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Boys are not smiling
career guide & scholarships
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
heykims:
ASAP this country is a goner, Nigeria is turning good people to scammers.
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
WaZoBia indeed. Full squad. Crime at this level has no tribe or background.

Nevertheless, the conic heads showed more of there talents here
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by mincha2: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2017
i disagree
MrPdtech:
Wolves in sheep clothing.. 80% of nigerian bankers are evil..
So MTN-NG have now graduated from stealing our credits to Hacking Tiri gbosa for them..

Lalasticlala have u been defrauded by a banker before?
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by PrettyGaby(f): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Neduzze5:
NCAN

People from the Brown Roof Republic on fleek....

Apart from Skull Mining, Bank Account mining sits tight on their CV as well. cry
Ibiakwa. So, you didn't see the Igbo names there. Shebi, you want to set off the normal online bashing, okwia
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by somehow: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2017
South west and south east collaboration Abi you no dey see for daytime?
Neduzze5:
NCAN

People from the Brown Roof Republic on fleek....

Apart from Skull Mining, Bank Account mining sits tight on their CV as well. cry
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Neduzze5(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
PrettyGaby:

Ibiakwa. So, you didn't see the Igbo names there. Shebi, you want to set off the normal online bashing, okwia

Is that so? All the names looked "Afonjaish" to my poor eyes!!.
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by somehow: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Look well, not wazobia.
ozohtony:
WaZoBia indeed. Full squad. Crime at this level has no tribe or background.

Nevertheless, the conic heads showed more of there talents here
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Neduzze5(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2017
somehow:
South west and south east collaboration Abi you no dey see for daytime?

The Accommodators are always doing their job!!
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Memories12411: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2017
I am suspecting the only 30 year old among them to be the architect of the whole thing. wink
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa wo

Aboki# = Boko haram
Afonja = yahoo Yahoo & homo sapiens mining, prostitution
Flat heads = Drug importation, kidnapping, fraud

Now please lets put all our talents together we will be the greatest criminal organization the world has ever seen. we have superior talent in all criminally related fields grin
Re: Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m by Healer007: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Webvibez:

Afeez Hanafi
See denial grin
1. Salami, denied his involvement in the fraud, adding that one Moses had told him to get the ATM cards.
In May this year, a friend of mine, Moses, asked me to get some ATM cards for him, but I did not demand what he wanted to use them for.“I was looking for someone that could help me get the ATM cards when I came across one Abubakar at Ibadan, Oyo State. To my surprise, he brought about 40 cards to me.”
2. One of the bankers, Shola, said, “One day, my manager called me to come to the office, When I got there, I was told someone used my password for fraud and that my two colleagues had also confessed to the crime. That was how we were transferred to the SFU.
3. Osuolale, another banker, also denied the allegation, saying he had given his faulty ATM card to an engineer in the bank to help him fix it.
4. One of the MTN agents, Okpetu, admitted swapping SIM cards, adding that "he did not know they were being used for fraud"
gringrin
Naija.... They commit crime, they nor wan serve punishment...... No Mata sha....
What am I saying? Maybe they are actually innocent sefcheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) / Police Arrest Man With Human Head & Hand In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.