Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus (19384 Views)

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by ekensi01: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Are you still alive?

Then you have to pray that your village people finish their meeting without coming back to call your name again.

Bro NL no be hospital.

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by veron007: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:
Doctors in the house pls I need urgent attention if your.

The only sickness u have is catarrh and it comes once in a year it actually take nothing less than 3 weeks in my body whether I take drugs or not

It started last 2 weeks and I visited hospital because it was very serious .doctor gave me some drugs which I take for almost one week it actually relieved me but the mucus always come out thick which Is the sign that the catarrh is about to leave my body

On Sunday evening when I wanted to remove mucus from my nose I discovered that it was mixed with blood my though was that I have wound in the nose but it got worse yesterday morning when thick blood always coming out without the mucus whenever I want to blow my nose till yesterday evening but I didn't take it serious.

But this morning own is serious when I started experiencing the same.

Pls is this normal Sirs and Mas? Or I need urgent medical attention?

Thanks you

Sir,

Please go to a competent hospital immediately. If you were a kid I might ignore it, but at this age it might be anything. I sincerely pray that's nothing to worry about. Almighty God will heal you IJN.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by damosade(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Michael scolfied disease.. It is a brain disease, I need surgery
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by fistonati(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2017
You both sounds spiritual
presentley:
Though you may still go visit a physician but I tell you, its nothing to worry about, its due to the weather. And I do experience same too.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by fait10(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Caustics:
shocked it is not normal at all. You have STD
stupid boy wrong diagonis

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by brightgreat(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Old age fall on you

priceaction:
nose bleeding? if that it is. i suffered like mad in my growing up, especially during my secondary school days. I never go for medicals so far it is not accompanied by a strong headache, only ice block on the fore head for a while. But you may attempt that remedy also, if it doesnt stop for 2 days, do follow up.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by ladykolly(f): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
pythonkid:
Probably pneumonia .. chronic one ..
did u really read the post well?
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nickymezor(f): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
OP, go back to the hospital n lay ur complaint now.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by VeeGeeCee(f): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] undecided well, *clears throat* you can start fasting and prayer,,it is not ordinary. I can take you to my church if you don't mind. #JustTryingToBeNice
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by BabaCommander: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

The only sickness u have is catarrh and it comes once in a year it actually take nothing less than 3 weeks in my body whether I take drugs or not

It started last 2 weeks and I visited hospital because it was very serious .doctor gave me some drugs which I take for almost one week it actually relieved me but the mucus always come out thick which Is the sign that the catarrh is about to leave my body

On Sunday evening when I wanted to remove mucus from my nose I discovered that it was mixed with blood my though was that I have wound in the nose but it got worse yesterday morning when thick blood always coming out without the mucus whenever I want to blow my nose till yesterday evening but I didn't take it serious.

Thanks you
No cause for alarm, man. It's severe cathar, we have treated folks like that recently. Get septrin and an antibiotic drug (not amoxil pls). You will be okay.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by nefertitiram: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

Thanks you

As long as you are not bleeding from the nose profusely... but seek 2nd opinion from another doctor. Perhaps u should stop blowing your nose, the force of blowing keeps rupturing a burst vessel in there. Let it heal

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by banmee(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

Thanks you

Nigerians and their mentality. Instead of you to go talk to a doctor you are seeking advice on a forum. Obviously you haven't talked to the right doctor. If something happens tomorrow you guys will start blaming witches and wizards.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by sekem: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Have you been exposed to too much dust recently?

Or have been exposed to extremely harsh weather of lately?

If you have, then that could be cause

I remember when a similar thing happened to me

I traveled to the North and the extremely hot and dry weather there damaged my body system

However, it didn't last for more than four days or so, I think

And I didn't even treat it as in take any medicine

It just stopped like it started

So if such is your case and still the problem still persists,

Then My friend

Your case is different grin grin grin
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipobarecriminals including their doctors sir.

It was Jonathan that spoiled our medical system.

Jonathan the sponsor of IPOB was a curse. Now everyone is traveling abroad to treat themselves.

Shame on PDP
Dis one well?

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Olivers2J(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

Thanks you

it's called Epistaxies don't knw if i get the spelling right, rush to hospital b4 it gets worst. i hope u r not coughing out clothed blood. it happned to me last year my nose was burn wit silver nitrate i hope it won't get to that.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by BabaCommander: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
[color=#000099][/color] undecided well, *clears throat* you can start fasting and prayer,,it is not ordinary. I can take you to my church if you don't mind. #JustTryingToBeNice
It's actually very common, stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
it means ya head is on strike. it cant take all the bushmeat and lizard monitor and snake and grasscutter you have been eating lol
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
....... waiting for the punchline

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by fait10(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Go and see a herbalist he can help you
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by saydfact(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2017
@ moscobabs

DUDE GO SEE A DOCTOR - FAST, but i dont think its life threatening - just ensure u get certified help asap
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by youngbravian(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Jonathan the sponsor of IPOB was a curse. Now everyone is traveling abroad to treat themselves.

Shame on PDP

receive sense
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by fait10(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Olivers2J:

it's called Epistaxies don't knw if i get the spelling right, rush to hospital b4 it gets worst. i hope u r not coughing out clothed blood. it happned to me last year my nose was burn wit silver nitrate i hope it won't get to that.
doctor

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by TroubleDude: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
bros... no fear ... I experience same... its weather
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by jhoshy55: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
You must have injured yourself while cleaning the nose. Anyway, get a scent leave (efinrin), squeeze out the fluid and insert in your nostril. It works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Franchise21(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Shame on PDP
Shut up ur accursed mouth. Also blame GEJ and PDP for ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by VeeGeeCee(f): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
BabaCommander:
It's actually very common, stop saying what you don't know.
i am just trying to help in the best way i can. God is the best doctor in the world- thats just it. Iffu doubt it go to Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries aka Liberation City.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:
If you are in any of the Yoruba states, flee to either the North or East cos I smell ritual things.
Those guys may have invented another means of obtaining blood for their ritual practices
lol you no well
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by swegiedon(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
it means ya head is on strike. it cant take all the bushmeat and lizard monitor and snake and grasscutter you have been eating lol
lmao Sukkot don come again ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Alphybuks(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
It could be cancer o

Go and see a doctor now to prevent further damages

Sorry ooo
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Edopesin: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Caustics:
shocked it is not normal at all. You have STD
Oldfoolnigga, Nwaamaipke Come Ahn See Yhur Brother
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by baur(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2017
It's Malaria.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by whizzyleejr(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
It's caused by dry, hot, low humidity climate which can dry out mucus membrane leading to its cracking then finally exposing blood vessels that can then bleed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAPA: No More Leave Of Absence For Health Workers Relocating Abroad – FG / 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex / First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.