Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) (33233 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
smiles grin tongue
geobukky:
I knw i'll find u here
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by nkwuocha: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Better tell your fellow IPOB miscreants to leave Lagos, we'll meet you guys at headbridge in Onitsha
Look at this weakling. cheesy cheesy
Coming from you?which power you get to fight Igbos. Even to climb your women, you go first drink one dozen of ALomo and Erujeje grin grin grin grin.Such cowards! Kikikikiki grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deal...oya post ur own first cheesy
apholaryn:
my oju is more cuter and btw why u go even see my own kini when I'm not related to that Yabaleft escapee whose story was told. only u gon allow me see your own kini too,u might see mine. deal?
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by do4luv14(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
ecoeco:

Wait
He stripped himself naked to fight?

O' sense
why have you forsaken him?

#Eco99#

odey!!!!! Nah sense im use fight am so, so dat Dem no go hold am for trouser or boxer, chekina!!!!!.....
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Exactly....show me ur own
spafu:

Just so you could see his John Thomas. Are you starve of it dear?

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
i do my things publicly, if u have anything to show me just do exactly like d man wink
I am sorry! I can't do that. This is a public forum and I kinda have a reputation to uphold. You can go ahead and contact me on whatsapp, and u can decide to block me immediately whether u like what u see or not. Its a free show lol!
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
i no do...lemme wink
kelvinrhs:

I am sorry! I can't do that. This is a public forum and I kinda have a reputation to uphold. You can go ahead and contact me on whatsapp, and u can decide to block me immediately whether u like what u see or not. Its a free show lol!
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
i do my things publicly, if u have anything to show me just do exactly like d man wink
People are tagging him crazy for doing his thing publicly. And there's a saying that we should Learn To Learn from People Mistake
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
i no do...lemme wink
Ok! You could decide to think about it for a while.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bad chaild cheesy..He wants to corrupt me finish grin
kelvinrhs:

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
No...i refuse to be corrupt grin
kelvinrhs:

Ok! You could decide to think about it for a while.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin
This was a tag team fighting /wrestling

While little Thomas is distracting he who needs to be distracted

Big Thomas is beating he who needs to be beaten

Perfect Combo for 100% VICTORY
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by apholaryn: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Deal...oya post ur own first cheesy
you mean here? not meant fr all to see na,just between us
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by switlily25(f): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
superior1:

To glance at his 'thomas' or stop the fight
small prick!
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin
apholaryn:
you mean here? not meant fr all to see na,just between us
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Yyeske(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
nkwuocha:

Look at this weakling. cheesy cheesy
Coming from you?which power you get to fight Igbos. Even to climb your women, you go first drink one dozen of ALomo and Erujeje grin grin grin grin.Such cowards! Kikikikiki grin grin cheesy
I dey wait una for Onitsha
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by nkwuocha: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yyeske:
I dey wait una for Onitsha

I go dey ready with cartons of kasa bitters dey wait for una. grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by misspineapple(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
This made me remember den if mumsi wants to frighten u,u wud hear sumtin like“Dont let me go unclad by 12 midnyt and swear 4 u”..U go come see fear..Bt this man ehn,na idiosyncrasy
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxiuc(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
eeeeeee:

Is your phone missing some letters

yes ooooo is really messing me up

I failed to modify it
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by superior1: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Both grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don daku
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
wink wink
superior1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don daku
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jobless man, when the police officer shoot him now, they will start saying police are wicked
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
[color=][/color]
maxysmith:
No...i refuse to be corrupt grin
Fine by me.
I wouldn't be happy to corrupt someone
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by TinaAnita(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Weed mixed with utaba in action
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Bad chaild cheesy..He wants to corrupt me finish grin
I apologize for that
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by tunlade02: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sometimes, it may be necessary to display a level of craze during encounter with the Nigerian Police. They are ready to kill because of just N50.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aiit dear kiss
kelvinrhs:

I apologize for that
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by eniade07: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
God bless the military.....dem born you to near dem talkless of engaging them in a fight.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by pweetiedee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Let me guess u were hoping to see whether the thing is big or small and u would love to watch it jingle like a bell wouldn't u?
Well I am offering to show u mine for free lol!

Leave the fine girl alone
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bad girl.. wink cheesy cheesy
maxysmith:
How i wish i was there to witness it grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Both grin grin

I will report you to your fiancee....bad child angry
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
i'm following ur footstep
adewumiopeyemi:
Bad girl.. wink cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

62-year-old Man Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter - Photo / Woman Who Always Locks Her Maid Up For Weeks When Traveling Surrenders To Police / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.