Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) (33265 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by herkeym001(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Both grin grin
superior1:

To glance at his 'thomas' or stop the fight
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2017
The govt is responsible for the police. So I believe I can blame Buhari for this.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Immanueladebol(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Neduzze5:
Afon.....

Complete it if you can.

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Taiwo20(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Ikorodu is the new Kenya

I bow for una o
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
oya post it...lemme see wink
kelvinrhs:

Let me guess u were hoping to see whether the thing is big or small and u would love to watch it jingle like a bell wouldn't u?
Well I am offering to show u mine for free lol!
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
See as him prick small dey dangle upandan. grin cheesy

Mumu man!.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
The fear is gradually going away. Soon enough, the hunted will become the hunters. People are being pushed to the wall.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
like ur own
.....abi is it ur thing i want to see grin
apholaryn:
e wo oju e, ashewo oshi!

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
God forbid...His thing is too small grin grin
patola080:
so dat ur mind will b like how I wish dis man is on top of mi abi ?
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by nkwuocha: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
The fear is gradually going away. Soon enough, the hunted will become the hunters. People are being pushed to the wall.

You're a deep thinker Sir! You spoke exactly what I had in mind.Although this may seem funny, but there's an underlined revolution going on already. This are pre-revolutionary occurrences -Civil disobedience -Lack of respect for constituted authorities -Anarchy. There comes a time when the onlookers will also join the fracas,each taking their pound of flesh to settle personal police brutality. Soon even unarmed soldiers will also not be spared.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
oya post it...lemme see wink
Hmm this is a public forum lol! And I wouldn't want to do that here so I don't get mocked. People don't forget things here.
Contact me on whatsapp 09075923256. Please...
I would keep my promise
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by futurism: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
ecoeco:

Wait
He stripped himself naked to fight?

O' sense
why have you forsaken him?

#Eco99#

lol. u never jam. People do it. I used hear about it until i experienced it LIVE. The dude stripped himself and bout ==>
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by airminem(f): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
(voice of dismissed four police men) Please don't fight back officer, you don't want to be in our shoes....

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Immanueladebol(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:
The govt is responsible for the police. So I believe I can blame Buhari for this.
So its Bihari who is in London that gave them the order abi...Kontinu

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by spafu(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
How i wish i was there to witness it grin
Just so you could see his John Thomas. Are you starve of it dear?
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by apholaryn: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
like ur own
.....abi is it ur thing i want to see grin
my oju is more cuter and btw why u go even see my own kini when I'm not related to that Yabaleft escapee whose story was told. only u gon allow me see your own kini too,u might see mine. deal?
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
I knw i'll find u here
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Bad BADOO Badest
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Yyeske(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
One of those mad IPOB miscreants who had refused to leave Lagos, that's their typical madness in full display
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by KAYD007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:

hey! face your front or i will strip naked to fight you oo angry
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by djbussy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sk or Arizona infection
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by nkwuocha: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yyeske:
One of those mad IPOB miscreants who had refused to leave Lagos, that's their typical madness in full display

Seems IPOB gives you massive erection.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by ikorodureporta: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
I can only see a man cumming grin

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Yyeske(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
nkwuocha:

Seems IPOB gives you massive erection.
Better tell your fellow IPOB miscreants to leave Lagos, we'll meet you guys at headbridge in Onitsha
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol baba weyrey. if u wana sweep a man to the ground asap, hit him with an elbow jab and place ur shoulder at his waist and scoop his legs. he'll fall like dominos
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by swegiedon(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
am waiting for your reply.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by eeeeeee: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxiuc:
Give am gun butt for head

He will wakeup in cell
Police arrested my kid brother they were enter inside vehicle he did without any argument the just released him I told him to go but stay out of trouble

He obeyed their command policemen hates when you start showing them you sabi book
They hate to be intimidated
Is your phone missing some letters
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
i do my things publicly, if u have anything to show me just do exactly like d man wink
kelvinrhs:

Hmm this is a public forum lol! And I wouldn't want to do that here so I don't get mocked. People don't forget things here.
Contact me on whatsapp 09075923256. Please...
I would keep my promise
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight A Police Officer In Ikorodu (video) by maxysmith(f): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abeg i no face front......i wan see shocked
KAYD007:

hey! face your front or i will strip naked to fight you oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested By Police In Kogi & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Man High On Weed Caught Smoking By Police (Photos) / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.