Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Do I Get My Passport Number Back ; Please Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Get My Passport Number Back ; Please Help (325 Views)

ICPC Seizes Akpabio’s International Passport - The News Feed / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Passport Number Back ; Please Help by manNature(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
please informed people in the house should kindly help me out. How do I get my passport number back, before using it to proceed for getting another passport issued to me. my passport was stolen during one of my journey to the east. up until now I haven't seen it and I want to get another one as soon as possible. thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Passport Number Back ; Please Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2017
I don't think you need the passport number to get a new one. Did you report that it was stolen?
Re: How Do I Get My Passport Number Back ; Please Help by manNature(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2017
it was stollen, I was advised to get the passport number, that they need it for issuing me an affidavit and police report before I can proceed to immigration office .

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Prophesy From Biafra / Kogi Chief Of Staff Summoned By The Senate For Fraud Related Charges / 6th National Industrial Skills Devt Programme For Inauguration Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.