Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG (24329 Views)

N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard / N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo / N-power: Why States Are Conducting Tests — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice development.

But this should have been done even before they released the test schedules.
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Championlaw200:
Scam?

Yup
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by tosak01: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice move, Buhari is working. grin grin
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by slim002: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Do you know you can make a cool $200-$500 a month offering hot digital services on freelance sites? If you feel Google and YouTube cannot help you get started, I'll take you by hand teach you how to earn from Fiverr. If you don't have any digital skill, I can teach you some like keyword research, transcription, subtitling, creating fillable PDFs.

What will it cost you? Your time and 5k. Quote me to get my contact. Good luck.
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by tickertop(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Do you know you can make a cool $200-$500 a month offering hot digital services on freelance sites? If you feel Google and YouTube cannot help you get started, I'll take you by hand teach you how to earn from Fiverr. If you don't have any digital skill, I can teach you some like keyword research, transcription, subtitling, creating fillable PDFs.

Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by joenor(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one.
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=slim002 post=58347861][/quote]

Hello
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=tickertop post=58348110][/quote]

Hello
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
There is nothing like been self employed, but these peeps don't know. Running around with CVs, carrying BVN numbers and so on, just to go home with an unrealistic 30k. How I wish all this our lazy youths will think like me

Are u a graduate?

1 Like

Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Ifiegboria(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by sekem: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
There is nothing like been self employed, but these peeps don't know. Running around with CVs, carrying BVN numbers and so on, just to go home with an unrealistic 30k. How I wish all this our lazy youths will think like me

You dey mind dem?

Allow dem to continue fooling themselves abeg
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by gr8cany: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
dammy13:
​The Federal Government has explained why it’s carrying out validation of BVN of participants on its empowerment scheme, N-Power.

In a statement on the scheme’s website, Federal Government disclosed that the validation process was to avoid past issues where participants were not paid their allowances.

Government also restated its commitment towards a fair and transparent process of the scheme.

The statement reads, “Good morning,

“The aim of BVN validation is to avoid the current situation faced by some of the existing beneficiaries who have had issues with payment.

“Once again, when the BVN validation is done, a TEXT MESSAGE will be sent to your phone numbers to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not.

“N-Power NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.

“N-TAX and N-Health Assessment Tests will continue. N-Agro has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.”

http://fabinfos.com/n-power-carrying-bvn-validation-participants-fg/

I applied Npower health but yet to receive any message till now.. pls I'm eagerly waiting.. thanks Npower
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by afopower(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
BlackAfrican:
When it comes to unemployment and employment threads, you won't hear AFONJA, Igbo, IPOB, BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA, NIGER DELTA and what have you.

But go to politics threads.... The working part of the brains of Nigerian youths will go on auto hibernation and ethnocentric e-warriors will start displaying their craft
well said
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by felaliveson: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
stillwaters:

true talk, I want to be like you not only think like you....all I need is a sewing machine

I can buy you a sewing machine.

How do u intend making money with d sewing machine and what's d estimate amount u can make in a month wit d sewing machine?

Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Stevosty: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
Easier said than done, how do you expect the average youth who has no wealthy relatives to raise capital? Starting a new business with a loan in today's Nigeria will be disaster, savings come first.
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Teawhy2011: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls,what is d fate of 2016 waiting list applicants who got congrat message frm Npower a month's ago that they av been selected into Npower? Any hope for us? Or we should reapply b4 dis 2017 application closes?
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by DrFreemason: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Come and teach me how.
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by eli3d: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
[b][/b]
BlackAfrican:
When it comes to unemployment and employment threads, you won't hear AFONJA, Igbo, IPOB, BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA, NIGER DELTA and what have you.

But go to politics threads.... The working part of the brains of Nigerian youths will go on auto hibernation and ethnocentric e-warriors will start displaying their craft

national cake bro....we deserve more Dan the 30k stipend
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by delxmaverick(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
ubongokon:
How abt n-teach I've not gotten a text till now

Are you blind?
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just to detect those who are civil servant who want to also benefit from the scheme.
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
DrFreemason:

Come and teach me how.

What skill do u have?
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by stillwaters: 2:53am On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=felaliveson post=58352663]

How do u intend making money with d sewing machine and what's d estimate amount u can make in a month wit d sewing machine?

Oh wow !!! I would so appreciate it. I can make ladies clothes very well, I can make Ankara bags, clutch purses for ladies. I can make 20k at least if I'm in a good location, that's besides the money to sign others, I mean apprentices under me. I would go to schools to organize training sessions... paid ones of course... I will make good use of a sewing machine anytime
Re: N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG by stillwaters: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=felaliveson post=58352663]

.Oh wow....I would really appreciate... I can make ladies clothes very well, i can make ladies clutch purses and ankara bags. I can make at least 20k. every month. this is besides money to be paid by apprentices and also skill acquisition programs I would organize....

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC Management Trainee Invite? / Massive Recruitment At City Tutors Ltd / Will This Affect Me When Searching For A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.