Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria (31243 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
JbravoAdodger:
minimum wage....
Nigeria: 18,000 naira per month
U.S: 18,000 naira per day
end of discussion!
that's around 350k per month btw, normal working hours
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
drakeli:
Most minimum wage in the US pay $12 to $15 per hour. Remember you have to work at least 40 hours per week excluding overtime that pays more like $16 to $18 per overtime hour over normal time. So US cannot be #18, 000 naira per day.

m. wage is 7.25 USD, look it up!

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by drakeli: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
JbravoAdodger:

m. wage is 7.25 USD, look it up!
That's statutory on paper. No company pays that. It $9 in some States. Even the state of Maryland is about to move it from $9 to $15. But in reality $12 is what most company pay as minimum wage
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
drakeli:
That's statutory on paper. No company pays that. It $9 some States. Even the state of Maryland is about to move it from $9 to $15

OK u talking individual States.... I checked federal. that screws up my calculation then
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by StarPlayer: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Guy let me enlighten ur dark world,regardless of what u do but I can earn enough to meet my basic needs what more do I need. Is it not better than wearing tie and suit and earn 50k? Let me inform u that many Nigerians are really do well in skilled profession doctors, engineers, lawyers, lecturers many with impressive research work like d university i am in presently. Whether unskilled, semi or skilled labour i earn enough and even remaining to send back home is it not better than suit and tie job and if na govt work dey owe me salary for months or if i retire they tell me to line up under sun and rain for one stupid verification exercise before I collect my peanut pension. Abeg comot for road jare

drakeli:
You see...ignorance of the highest order. Even those people you mentioned above earn more than bank manager in naija. Why can't you just take a leave and travel out of your enclave instead of putting your ears to them say them say and witness things first hand. Ordinary hearsay
You people can console yourselves all you want. The fact of the matter is that you work 12hrs a day, 7 days a week for $20 an hour at most, only for the govt to collect everything back in taxes. Bros that is what we call 21st century slavery. Open your eyes and smell the coffee. YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Guy leave all this Scandinavian BS. I'm not the type you can easily lie to. For your information my mom and sister are based in Chicago, so i have 1st hand experience i know exactly how it's like outside naija. No come de sugarcoat anything for me
Yes d US may not be so rosy but I can assure it is better than Nigeria. Bro d Scandanavia is heaven on earth. Pls google it.
Look at d link below nos 1-3,5 & 10 are Scandanavia countries on d list of world's happiest countries. Not even as little as one poor person.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
U can see they all pass US on d list. In d US u may ve 2 or more jobs to live well, here in d Scandinavia only one is far more than enough. The wages are far higher that d least in Naira is about N720,000 per month after tax. Tax rates are so high that if for example u earn a N100000 u may pay as much as N30-35000 per month for tax alone. The US income equivalent may not be up to that. Unemployment rates are d least in d world of about 2-5% while US may have slightly higher rate of about 8-12%.
Social security in d scandinavia is amazingly great financed largely by taxes and as well when there is a budget deficit they pull from other source like sovereign wealth. Also in a bid to reduce d no ofpeople on social security they try to create jobs. And minimum wage is strictly adhered to nothing like casual labour. U re paid 13month salary and entitled to 5 weeks annual salary paid for usually by little contribution saved from ur income.
School is free at all levels from primary to university. At Ph.D level u re paid like a salary work. Hospital is almost free. U paya certain limit once u exceed it then it is free if u like go hospital for major operations it is free. If u were abroad and u did d operation abroad u come back home with proof of payment and u will be refunded. U may not get that in d US.
If u cant work full u re paid some money from d govt to augument what u re paid so it is enough. If u cant work at all, u will kill hunger not hunger killing u.
Crime rate is so low cos all are very ok to d point u can travel for months without locking ur door no one wud steal ur items. No gun related violence as it is in d US. U can walk on d

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by drakeli: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
JbravoAdodger:

OK u talking individual States.... I checked federal. that screws up my calculation then
If I see any Nigerian working $7 per hour here, I would ask him whether he dey craz ni. How can you let them be using you?
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Guy leave all this Scandinavian BS. I'm not the type you can easily lie to. For your information my mom and sister are based in Chicago, so i have 1st hand experience i know exactly how it's like outside naija. No come de sugarcoat anything for me
Yes d US may not be so rosy but I can assure it is better than Nigeria. Bro d Scandanavia is heaven on earth. Pls google it.
Look at d link below nos 1-3,5 & 10 are Scandanavia countries on d list of world's happiest countries. Not even as little as one poor person.
U can see they all pass US on d list. In d US u may ve 2 or more jobs to live well, here in d Scandinavia only one is far more than enough. The wages are far higher that d least in Naira is about N720,000 per month after tax. Tax rates are so high that if for example u earn a N100000 u may pay as much as N30-35000 per month for tax alone. The US income equivalent may not be up to that. Unemployment rates are d least in d world of about 2-5% while US may have slightly higher rate of about 8-12%.
Social security in d scandinavia is amazingly great financed largely by taxes and as well when there is a budget deficit they pull from other source like sovereign wealth. Also in a bid to reduce d no ofpeople on social security they try to create jobs. And minimum wage is strictly adhered to nothing like casual labour. U re paid 13month salary and entitled to 5 weeks annual salary paid for usually by little contribution saved from ur income.
School is free at all levels from primary to university. At Ph.D level u re paid like a salary work. Hospital is almost free. U paya certain limit once u exceed it then it is free if u like go hospital for major operations it is free. If u were abroad and u did d operation abroad u come back home with proof of payment and u will be refunded. U may not get that in d US.
If u cant work full u re paid some money from d govt to augument what u re paid so it is enough. If u cant work at all, u will kill hunger not hunger killing u.
Crime rate is so low cos all are very ok to d point u can travel for months without locking ur door no one wud steal ur items. No gun related violence as it is in d US. U can walk on d road at night no body wud rob u. If u lose ur money or wallet u ve 70% of recovering it.
Guy u no go believe but na d truth.
The only major challenge is d language which u must learn
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by drakeli: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:

You people can console yourselves all you want. The fact of the matter is that you work 12hrs a day, 7 days a week for $20 an hour at most, only for the govt to collect everything back in taxes. Bros that is what we call 21st century slavery. Open your eyes and smell the coffee. YOLO
Do you know what they call tax return? Ask your mum in the US to explain what it means to you. Simply put, a lump sum of the tax you have paid over a year period is returned back to you depending on the size of your household. It's like you lend government money and it's paid back.

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Lagbaja425(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:

Oga Starplayer, How is life in Chicago? Please elaborate. I lived there for several years so this should be very interesting... grin

Please, please, please. Do not generalize based on your unique situation. Life may be hard for certain Nigerians abroad but that is not the case for everybody (or the majority).

Also to the point made by a poster above, life even for people washing poo abroad MAY be much better than the life of someone with a more 'dignified' profession in Nigeria. What you fail to realize is that in a developed country, there are different levels and MOST people (even the so called poo washers) can still live a somewhat comfortable life. In Nigeria, you are pretty much rich or poor and that's it. For instance, I know for a fact that if you are able to go on vacation abroad in Nigeria, you are considered wealthy, that is not the case here. Again there are levels for everybody.

While Akpos the rich Nigerian man here may travel first class on Delta to San Juan, Puerto Rico and stay at the Ritz Carlton, Alfonso the doorman will fly Spirit Airlines to the same San Juan and stay at the Holiday Inn. While the rich man arguably has a more luxurious experience, Alfonso still had a very pleasurable vacation. Please tell me how many door men (security men/gate men), teachers or even regular office workers in Nigeria can afford a vacation of any sort?

Hopefully you see my point, the fact that you have what is considered a low class job here does not mean you are poor, you could in fact be much more comfortable than many people in Nigeria. Developed countries provide levels and everyone can find their place and still be comfortable.

Also don't lose sight of my initial point, not every Nigerian here is a poo washer. Several of us are entrepreneurs, scientists, professors, doctors, consultants, attorneys, product managers and bankers. I just made the point above to indicate that even if you are a poo washer, you may technically be better off than Oga lawyer in Nigeria.

Best,
Successful Nigerian in the Diaspora

3 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:

What of Nigerian civil servants owed salary for months? Or a graduate doing 10 persons job and paid N20,000 or less.
My tax alone in a month wud take someone earning N18000 to pay between 10-14 months depending on d salary
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
drakeli:
Do you know what they call tax return? Ask your mum in the US to explain what it means to you. Simply put, a lump sum of the tax you have paid over a year period is returned back to you depending on the size of your household. It's like you lend government money and it's paid back.
They do same here. It is like they saved ur money for u and gave u back. The guy no go understand leave am alone.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by StarPlayer: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Crime rate is so low cos all are very ok to d point u can travel for months without locking ur door no one wud steal ur items. No gun related violence as it is in d US. U can walk on d road at night no body wud rob u. If u lose ur money or wallet u ve 70% of recovering it.
Abegi.. This Utopia you're describing is merely on paper not in reality. Look for another story, we are in the internet age where information is every where, you can't expect me to swallow this epistle hook, line and sinker
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
drakeli:
The same way my aunty abroad used to tell me eh no easy...eh no easy, until I travel myself see thing with my own korokoro eye. I was like ,aunty na watin no easy be this? If you know the naija situation, you go know say na enjoyment una dey for here. You never see it and be in it yourself. Don't let your folks discourage you because they are not ready to sponsor you over.
Ur aunty wey dey shout e no easy yes agree but she still chose to remain in d US cos coming back to Nigeria is not an option. Tell her ti come back if she no go swear for u.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by drakeli: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Ur aunty wey dey shout e no easy yes agree but she still chose to remain in d US cos coming back to Nigeria is not an option. Tell her ti come back if she no go swear for u.
I tire o. No mind her. grin
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abegi.. This Utopia you're describing is merely on paper not in reality. Look for another story, we are in the internet age where information is every where, you can't expect me to swallow this epistle hook, line and sinker
I am 4 yrs and soon to apply for citizenship. I ve been to all d scandinavia apart from Iceland. I wud not be saying babbles. Google it. I gave u a lnk below.
If u like believe it or not na u sabi.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Lagbaja425(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:

This Starplayer guy dey vex me. 12 hrs a day, 7 days a week for $20 I made more than that as an intern bro. If una family members dey suffer, so so sorry for you. Speak for your suffer head family...

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
back to my point tho.... its entirely possible that there are regular cashiers in the US making more money than a lot of Nigerian doctors... ponder tht
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lagbaja425:

Auntie/Uncle, you need to change your circles. I find it hilarious when people come on Nairaland and make ill-informed generalized assumptions about the standard of living of Nigerians abroad. Please speak for yourself, your friends and your family members abroad. If you/them are suffering abroad, God will deliver you.

I for one have several Nigerian friends and I do not know a single one of them with a household income that is not substantially above the US average (or the average in the cities they live in). We can all very easily eat out as we please, buy homes and cars and go on vacations multiple times a year. I agree that this may be the exception but the point I'm trying to make is that a lot of Nigerians in the US and the UK are doing very well. Please stop making (and communicating) your silly assumptions.

Many Thanks!

Continue deceiving people, how is it even possible as you claim that most Nigerians abroad are successful, what will you gain by lying? Many can't even afford regular tickets back home. Of course some are doing okay but stop painting glossy pictures to deceive people, some are having it worse than they would if they were back home. For example, there's a thread here of a promising young man who went abroad legitimately, after flipping burgers and posting pictures of French fries and burgers to entice some simple minds, he's now a house boy and still claiming successful, someone who even works on sunday without resting, many work two three jobs to survive. I keep saying all that glitters isn't gold

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
So because one idiot man says hardship in US is better than Nigeria, it means he's right? Only a foolish person will agree with such a useless opinion. If you go abroad yoiu will see how these suececffer heads value their coins like say na treasure, they are suffering out there. While you can see a Nigerian spend 50 pounds notes, you hardly see those diasporians spend anything more than 1 to 5 pounds at a go.

Forget the lies they peddle on nairaland, life is hard there too. Yes the have light, water, and stuffs but unlike here you can't just stay with w relative more than a month without complaints, they will kick you out for using their utilities, prepare your mind to stand alone once you step foot there. Forget the lies o, be warned, all that glitters isn't gold
tongue I ve been vindicated at least a over hundred likes no be beans compared with ur likes. Go thru d thread and see d comments. U can see u re just deceiving yourself. Unless ur dad is one of those looters in govt or like Evans in crime, it is not easy for d vast majority if Nigerians. I ve had rough experiences in Naija before God say o boy ur time has come. U could read d comments of other Nigerians abroad and u ve been educated. They no d difference. So make u shift go one corner. Just one like too bad. wink

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by StarPlayer: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
drakeli:
Iffa hear
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
D US may not be so rosy but I can assure it is better than Nigeria. Bro d Scandanavia is heaven on earth. Pls google it.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by StarPlayer: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lagbaja425:

Oga Starplayer, How is life in Chicago? Please elaborate. I lived there for several years so this should be very interesting... grin

Please, please, please. Do not generalize based on your unique situation. Life may be hard for certain Nigerians abroad but that is not the case for everybody (or the majority).

Also to the point made by a poster above, life even for people washing poo abroad MAY be much better than the life of someone with a more 'dignified' profession in Nigeria. What you fail to realize is that in a developed country, there are different levels and MOST people (even the so called poo washers) can still live a somewhat comfortable life. In Nigeria, you are pretty much rich or poor and that's it. For instance, I know for a fact that if you are able to go on vacation abroad in Nigeria, you are considered wealthy, that is not the case here. Again there are levels for everybody.

While Akpos the rich Nigerian man here may travel first class on Delta to San Juan, Puerto Rico and stay at the Ritz Carlton, Alfonso the doorman will fly Spirit Airlines to the same San Juan and stay at the Holiday Inn. While the rich man arguably has a more luxurious experience, Alfonso still had a very pleasurable vacation. Please tell me how many door men (security men/gate men), teachers or even regular office workers in Nigeria can afford a vacation of any sort?

Hopefully you see my point, the fact that you have what is considered a low class job here does not mean you are poor, you could in fact be much more comfortable than many people in Nigeria. Developed countries provide levels and everyone can find their place and still be comfortable.

Also don't lose sight of my initial point, not every Nigerian here is a poo washer. Several of us are entrepreneurs, scientists, professors, doctors, consultants, attorneys, product managers and bankers. I just made the point above to indicate that even if you are a poo washer, you may technically be better off than Oga lawyer in Nigeria.

Best,
Successful Nigerian in the Diaspora

Oga let us tell ourselves the truth here. We all know the system is designed to keep everyone working and living in debts and mortgages, all those instances you gave are mere "surface dressing" it is a very common thing to see a middle class income earner fall into the level of living in homeless shelters and depending on social welfare in a twinkle of an eye. That is just how the system works. That is why I call it modern day slavery.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by StarPlayer: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

What of Nigerian civil servants owed salary for months? Or a graduate doing 10 persons job and paid N20,000 or less.
My tax alone in a month wud take someone earning N18000 to pay between 10-14 months depending on d salary
Thank God you acknowledged the tax you have to be paying the govt from your sweat. Now tell me what does that look like to you?
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Lagbaja425(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Continue deceiving people, how is it even possible as you claim that most Nigerians abroad are successful, what will you gain by lying? Many can't even afford regular tickets back home. Of course some are doing okay but stop painting glossy pictures to deceive people, some are having it worse than they would if they were back home. For example, there's a thread here of a promising young man who went abroad legitimately, after flipping burgers and posting pictures of French fries and burgers to entice some simple minds, he's now a house boy and still claiming successful, someone who even works on sunday without resting, many work two three jobs to survive. I keep saying all that glitters isn't gold

Take another shot at a response when you've learnt how to read. Nowhere in my post did I claim that MOST Nigerians abroad are successful. I even said after I described a high quality life that "that might be the exception".

I however did caution against senseless generalizations about all Nigerians living a hard life abroad. While they are not all successful, SEVERAL are and I'm pretty sure the majority are not suffering.

I understand how you may have a twisted, depressing view of life abroad if those you know have it hard but I'm trying to open your eyes to the fact that what applies to those you know does not apply to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by StarPlayer: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lagbaja425:

This Starplayer guy dey vex me. 12 hrs a day, 7 days a week for $20 I made more than that as an intern bro. If una family members dey suffer, so so sorry for you. Speak for your suffer head family...

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros no vex, na the truth i de talk. I said $20/hr tops.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Thank God you acknowledged the tax you have to be paying the govt from your sweat. Now tell me what does that look like to you?
But after tax I ve as much as d equivalent of N720,000 left to play with. Guy reason na. If u earn N50000 monthly in Naija den u know hiw much d total is in a yr. Guy wake up. I can afford to travel on holiday most Nigerians cannot even within Nigeria. I ve travelled to 15 countries which for many Nigerians is luxury

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by drakeli: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Oga let us tell ourselves the truth here. We all know the system is designed to keep everyone working [/b]and living in debts and mortgages, all those instances you gave are mere "surface dressing" [b]it is a very common thing to see a middle class income earner fall into the level of living in homeless shelters and depending on social welfare in a twinkle of an eye. That is just how the system works. That is why I call it modern day slavery.
Na was for you o. You wan come US to come to dey lazy around abi? Small time now you go wan put hand commit crime since you sound like you no wan work. I beg no come here come soil naija people's image. Nigerians in the US are proud and hard working people. No one is homeless here. Some lazy Americans and junkies are the homeless people you see around.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Lagbaja425(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2017
StarPlayer:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros no vex, na the truth i de talk. I said $20/hr tops.

Starplayer, I'm officially inviting you to Yankee for a month so that you will see a different side of yankee life grin. It's on me bro!

After we hang for a while, you'll know that several Nigerians here are not making $20. Many are but not by any means all.

To another of your posts, debt that is managed responsibly is not necessarily a bad thing. They make it attractive and irresponsible folks abuse it but if you can manage your debt and live better than you would , how is that a bad thing?
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by TheEminentLaity: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Once again, Nigeria is the worst place to be if you don't have money. These old cattles have snuffed the life and hope of the country and the saddest part was that the young people complaining voted for this coup plotter and democracy destroyer. How can someone who didn't even say a word when corp members were killed in his name in 2011, who threatened the country and its citizens -dogs and baboons - if he lost be the one for any progress?

Now he is chilling in London with State funds without a clue of when he will return but he is only a reflection of the problem.

I have travelled to many countries and lived in some and I tell you even within Africa, Nigeria is one of the worst that is not at war (even before Boko Haram). You might be surprised how normal (at least much better than 'good') parts of Syria is. There is no hope for the future generation, not until a lot of people are sent to the gallows. Nigeria is a jungle because even in zoos, there is order.

The only thing certain in Nigeria is misfortune at some point except you don't live in it. The normal things are now miracles. It is a crime to be good and law abiding in a jungle. Just survive. Survive and don't get eaten by the wolves.

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by TheEminentLaity: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Pidgin2 is being paid by Lai Mohammed grin When thjs government comot her eye go clear. Instead of doing the right thing they force their 'Nigeria is better than the rest of the world' on people as if people still rely on telegram to spread information.

Pidgin2 hope say you get better money o because when sickness come don't go around seeking crowd funding to go abroad for treatable diseases. Even the president that is supposed to be the number patroit is so comfortable in London he doesn't want to return then na you grin cheesy

In other news, containers just squashed 2 fully loaded commercial buses but whats on the news? Saraki this and that and Aisha Buharis FB post. Nobody is even talking about prosecuting the bastards that let that happen.

Nigeriadondie:

Dont waste ur time on her. It is because of her I made this comment and I ve been vindicated by d likes,shares and comments of people here on d thread which I appreciate.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by TheEminentLaity: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy Nigeria don deal with this one cheesy He cannot even imagine it. cheesy Even if you were Ghanaian, you wouldn't be this demoralised. Thunder fire these bastard politicians. If you like continue voting these half-educated goats, it will continue to be utopia to you. 100 years backward is an understatement.
StarPlayer:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Korede Bello Reacts To Reports That He Has Left Mavin Records, Fans Cheer Up / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.