Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola (411 Views)

Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You / 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola by Nkemakonam62: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said that his face-off with the National Assembly is to get better results for the country.

Fashola spoke with State House correspondents at the venue of the Presidential Quarterly Business Forum at the old Banquet Hall of the State House, Abuja.

Fashola said that he is not fighting the lawmakers but only had disagreement with them.

Fashola stressed that he has many friends among the lawmakers.

Speaking further, Fashola said despite having friends among the lawmakers that would not stop the right thing from being done.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/im-not-fighting-lawmakers-fashola.html

1 Share

Re: I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola by donprincebigt(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
FTC nigeria has made this guy lose his status
Re: I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola by donprincebigt(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola by Ajibel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Which status did he lose? He has even gained more by standing up to the House excesses.

Fashola commands more respect than most of those Reps and Senators.

I really want to see him accept the summon given to him by the House of Reps.

And I know the Acting President has got BRF's back too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Fighting Lawmakers – Fashola by Oladimejyy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Although Yoruba cant fight physically but we can dismantle with knowledge thats why every yoruba family must have atleast a graduate

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Governor Wike And His Son / My Life Is In Danger - APC Legal Adviser, Muiz Banire / Too Much Poverty, Hungry And Unemployment In Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.