Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow (1993 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Invitation For Assessment From Total E&P / GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by Solahted: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
I received this mail from Clayfieds and Harrow - You are hereby invited for an assessment for the FACILITY MANAGER vacancy.

We are looking forward to getting to know you further!

Assessment Date and Time: 13/07/2017 by 9:00AM

Assessment Venue: 1, Engineering Close, Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos.
I hope this company is real and not scammers.
Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by mikenkemjika85(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
It's real.I also applied bt no reply yet
Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by Romeozigs: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
I once had an assessment with dem for same position 2months ago bit what baffles me is that they keep inviting people for test every week n no one has come here to testify on securing the job.its GMAT n essay writing for d assessment b4 guys will say am stingy with info.wish u d best of luck.u need to prepare well
Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by EMMYD01(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
They are real. The office is close to total Nigeria head office at engineering close, v. I
Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by pearls336: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
My people please forget Clayfield and Harrow and their yeye MD Adama, those people are very annoying you are going to go through a rigorous process and at the end of the day they are chosen one person and the salary is just there, they brag about how over 500 people applied you would write test when you pass, you would have another assessment with their MD Adama who keeps bragging about not being married and she owes no one an explanation then you would be made to read a motivational book in one hour then their would be a group discussion on the book the assessment test with Adama takes a whole day so if you have job already just take permission for the whole day. Then from the group discussion she would randomly pick those she feels could do enough eye service and call them for on the job test, if its an admin job you would be told to carry out admin duties, then after that, one on one with Adama again, close to 500 people would be shortlisted she would pick just one, her reason she wants the best.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by Romeozigs: 4:25am On Jul 16, 2017
pearls336:
My people please forget Clayfield and Harrow and their yeye MD Adama, those people are very annoying you are going to go through a rigorous process and at the end of the day they are chosen one person and the salary is just there, they brag about how over 500 people applied you would write test when you pass, you would have another assessment with their MD Adama who keeps bragging about not being married and she owes no one an explanation then you would be made to read a motivational book in one hour then their would be a group discussion on the book the assessment test with Adama takes a whole day so if you have job already just take permission for the whole day. Then from the group discussion she would randomly pick those she feels could do enough eye service and call them for on the job test, if its an admin job you would be told to carry out admin duties, then after that, one on one with Adama again, close to 500 people would be shortlisted she would pick just one, her reason she wants the best.

Though I didn't hear from them again but I was also told that the salary range is around 75k approximately which really pissed me off.
Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by johnime: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2017
pearls336:
Running from pillar to post. Smh

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow by Tomisinroselyn: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
pearls336:

thanks it was really helpful

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019 - Global Banking / ... / Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.