Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,710 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives (699 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / 21-year-old Arrested For Murder, Cultism In Imo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by OGO32(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abdullahi was said to have had regular sexual
intercourse with the children, aged 12 to 15
years, for a long time.
Northern City News gathered that Abdullahi has
two wives whom he failed to have sexual
intimacy with.
The suspect told our correspondent that he had
been engaging in the act for a long time.
"I never knew that one day the police will get at
me. I have been into this act for sometime
before I was apprehended by a team of
policemen attached to central police station
Minna," he said.
Abdullahi blamed the devil for the act, saying
though he had two wives, he preferred sex with
the young boys.
He said, "I cannot tell, it was the devil that
pushed me to do it. I have my two wives to
sleep with but I don't know what has come over
me.
"I usually give them little stipend and gift items
before the intercourse so that they will not say
no to my demand. I pray that God and my wives
will forgive me, it is unfortunate."
The command.........continue reading http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/07/32-year-old-arrested-for-having-sex.html?m=1
Re: 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by Luckylife(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmm na them , which god? or you mean the one boko haram , Isis,or alquada shamelessly shout before committing suicide? Como on go first your reward enjoyly .
Re: 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
cool
Re: 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
angry
Re: 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45am On Jul 12, 2017
These pedos are blaming the devil, while it's obvious this man likes young boys aass not kitten.

The question is how is the police Gonna deal with him.... Put him in jail so he gets raped viciously, and comes out even more bitter to rape more boys OR just give him a bullet at the back of his head and be done with the misery?!
Re: 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by lharstborn(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Happened in the North..as usual. A married man with 2 wives already.
Why am I not surprised?
"Fear The North"
Re: 32-year-old Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Underage Boys Has Two Wives by Venica(f): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Soldier Beat Girlfriend Mercilessly For Faking Pregnancy / Lady Raises Alarm After Buying A Groundnut Oil Mixed With Engine Oil In Lagos / See What Lagos Police Officers Said When A Thief Was Handed Over To Them Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.