Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual (32019 Views)

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Girl Murdered By Her Roommate/ Roommate's Boyfriend(photo) / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by unclesuruoffi: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2019
A Nigerian lady who reacted to the “O jewa ke eng” trend, narrated how her roommate sold her out for ritual in 2017 after they turned up for a girls’ night out.

According to the lady, her roommate who sold her out for ritual to an internet fraudster who also raped her, introduced him as her brother. Read the full tweet below;

My roommate whom I loved with all of my heart,mind and soul sold me out to be used for ritual….I still keep asking myself till date “What was the price for my life ?” And the worse part is anytime I think about it….I find myself still praying for her Shit hurts

I’ll make a thread…yes I am alive that’s why I can obviously tweet about it…. Please y’all should follow me. Thanks So today I’ll be starting my thread. .it’ll be long please bear with me…. But I hope you get to learn from it…..God bless you. It started on the 5th of November 2017 when we all decided to have a girls time out, we went swimming off campus (some people came to pick us outside the school campus and took us to the pool),my roommate Susan was their friend. When we got to there, she introduced me to a dude

She told me that was her brother…we all exchanged greetings and went to change to our swimwear. We had fun, the “brother” got attracted to me and I liked him too, we connected and decided to exchange numbers, I agreed and after we were done, we went back to sch feeling happy

So this dude and I talk on fb messenger and he calls too, he made me understand he and Susan are not related by blood but they’re from neighboring communities and they attended the same secondary school but my roommate was his senior in school… So he’s been inviting me to come

Over to his place that since I didn’t know there, Susan would bring me. On the 3rd of December 2017, I finally decided to go visit him. Susan made me look nice, told me not to tell my other roommates the truth about where we were going to, and she also wanted to see her tailor

So I asked why but she said she just doesn’t want anyone to know (I felt she didn’t want people to start thinking and judging) so I agreed. Mirabel, my other roommate, kept asking me where I was going to and I told her tailor’s place. So we left school and went to his place.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-her-roommate-sold-her-out-for-ritual/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Like for the lady, Share for her roommate

8 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by VirginFinder: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ehya
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Made4naijalove: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by IvarTheBoneless: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin

Flat heads and rituals sha angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by osemoses1234(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
G
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by 2blessed01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
...This is Nigeria, See How We Living Now!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by olaolulazio(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thanks to Jah for ya life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
so bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by GoldenJAT(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Following!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by bestman09(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Following.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by symbianDON(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
end the story na!! shooo??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Hoodbilonia: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Boring
Story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Oyindidi(f): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
What happened after leaving the room? Op come and finish your story
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by omoteacher(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

So how do we know what happened next ? We should complete it by our assumption ba ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Ndubest123(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nonsence waisted my time for nothing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by lenghtinny(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
This junk belongs to lawma, not NL frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by cana882(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op wetin happen na?? Abi nepa don take light??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by AAinEqGuinea: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
I can empathize cool

Does anyone know the most potent Cloudflare rituals? Email me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Adedayo97(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

So how do we know what happened next ? We should complete it by our assumption ba ?

Lol asking myself the Same�?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Dronedude(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is that the end?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Skankhunt42: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
This shidd is not worthy of front page. The mod wey push this, don smoke SK I swear.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by nkwuocha: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
NDI Oyi!
NDI ilo! I mara ihe jonaricha njo n'uwa bu n' oyi gi n'ro gi iro!Maka n'oyi gi Mara ihu n' azu gi! cool

Becareful of friends,they are the ones that truly knows your front and back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
tell that story to nnamdi kanu
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by DigitalGenius: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why won't you complete the story ehn
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by AAinEqGuinea: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Skankhunt42:
This shidd is not worthy of front page. The mod wey push this, don smoke SK I swear.

Do you believe in God? If so you believe in rituals. You have no choice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by AAinEqGuinea: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
tell that story to nnamdi kanu

Even python ritual couldn't stop Nnandi the Great
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Skankhunt42: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:

Do you believe in God? If so you believe in rituals. You have no choice.
Why push an incomplete story to the frontpage?... Is this a trend?.. does this makes any sense to you?. And of course I believe in the Almighty God. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by shegzan(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
So that's all, abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by oka4ugoo: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
They nearly used ur head like this. Na their work.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos) / Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.