Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! (1878 Views)

Behold The New Imo State First Lady - Photos / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
BLEEDING HEART

Can you remember when Peter Obi wanted to vie for governorship? Nobody knew him. He had never held any political position. He was a virgin as far as Anambra State politics was concerned.

But for the first time, the Anambra electorate listened.

They listened to his message of liberation from the curse of "suffering in the midst of plenty."

Obi's message was simple, "Are we cursed or are we the cause?"

And NdiAnambra listened. They listened from their heart. They could feel his sincerity. And they followed their heart.

They took a chance on Peter Obi, and voted from their heart.

And was Anambra State disappointed?

Nay

On the contrary, Anambra State came on the map. It became the Light of the Nation in word and in deed.

Her resources were judiciously managed and astutely invested.

The state left the debtors list and by the time Peter Obi was leaving office, the state had bought bonds from up to 5 other states.

It is another electoral year. The political atmosphere in Anambra State is saturated with several voices clamouring for the people's vote.

Amidst all these, a political virgin is here again.

Peter Obi heard the voice of God but did not interpret it aright.

GODWIN CHUKWUNAENYE EZEEMO was supposed to be his successor, but he chose Obiano and offered EZEEMO deputy which was rejected.

Ezeemo knew the vision God gave him. It was clear that the anointing was him. But God is no man. He allowed this to happen.

He allowed Saul to take the throne that David may complete his training in the wilderness.

The time is nigh. David is ready.

O people of God

O Anambra people

Behold the chosen David of our time.

GODWIN CHUKWUNAENYE EZEEMO

Last of 7 children, Ezeemo's story is like that of King David of the Bible.

What is his message; ANAMBRA CAN BE BETTER

He will prioritise the priority needs of majority of NdiAnambra

Free education from Primary 1- JS 3

State owned power generating plants

Standard access roads in every nook and cranny

A standard Stadium per local government in the 21 local governments

EZEEMO has character

EZEEMO has a strong will power

It is said that whoever has strong will power, God helps him

Let us listen to our hearts as we did during Peter Obi's time

Let us vote from our heart like we did with Peter Obi.

#ANAMBRACANBEBETTER
#EZEEMOISTHEANSWER
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, glasses

Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
The time is ticking,we are coming closer to the Dday, Ndi Anambra, ANYA SAA UNU. we must reclaim our state from the hands of charlatans ....
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dudebuck: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
ndi ohi

1 Like

Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by UnknownT: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
GCE, NABTEB nko lipsrsealed
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
dudebuck:
ndi ohi
thats not who we are, Ezeemo is a genuine candidate he is determine to bring meaningful development to Ndi Anambra. He is not making noise. He is very pragmatic, he has been doing what many claim to do, like how the present drunk master is parading himself as the COS of the state, yet nothing is on ground.
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by Advent17(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2017
U guys are just joking...until then....no election....

2 Likes

Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Advent17:
U guys are just joking...until then....no election....
why would you say something like this? we are all entitled to our opinion but , nwanne do not infringe mine. i respect IPOB, and NNAMBDI KANU. But you see this election, you are wrong..
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dlondonbadboy: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
When we say no election in Biafraland...it's like some of you are deaf...

Nobody would come out on that day...that's another sit at home..

2 Likes

Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dudebuck: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
thats not who we are, Ezeemo is a genuine candidate he is determine to bring meaningful development to Ndi Anambra. He is not making noise. He is very pragmatic, he has been doing what many claim to do, like how the present drunk master is parading himself as the COS of the state, yet nothing is on ground.
You cannot change the devil, instead the devil changes you. The selection has been done or made already , all they need is our mandate (to come out en mass).
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

STOP THE THREAT. You can not stop election in Anambra state what is wrong with you people. you can only engineer low turnout or high apathy, but you do not have what it takes to stop election.. Ezeemo is the perfect solution to the crisis...
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2017
dudebuck:
You cannot change the devil, instead the devil changes you. The selection has been done or made already , all they need is our mandate (to come out en mass).
you are the one making the assumption...
APC can never win election in Anambra state, never. rise up and take your destiny for it belongs to you.
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dlondonbadboy: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
STOP THE THREAT. You can not stop election in Anambra state what is wrong with you people. you can only engineer low turnout or high apathy, but you do not have what it takes to stop election.. Ezeemo is the perfect solution to the crisis...

Nobody would come out on that day...watch and see..

2 Likes

Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dudebuck: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:

you are the one making the assumption...
APC can never win election in Anambra state, never. rise up and take your destiny for it belongs to you.
No election! It is a simple message, rant all you like. I won't even read your post!
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

Nobody would come out on that day...watch and see..
[/s]
you are obviously over estimating your influence
our people do not like a despotic fellow...
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
dudebuck:
No election! It is a simple message, rant all you like. I won't even read your post!
[/s]YOU CAN NOT STOP ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE, GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL..
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dlondonbadboy: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
you are obviously over estimating your influence
our people do not like a despotic fellow...

Lol

Till then..
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

Lol

Till then..
[/s]
YOU CAN NOT KILL A SINGLE FLY GET INSIDE..
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dlondonbadboy: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
YOU CAN NOT KILL A SINGLE FLY GET INSIDE..

Till then..
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

Till then..
[/s]
I AM A STAUNCH ADVOCATE OF BIAFRA, BUT THIS ELECTION SHALL HOLD, WE CAN DISAGREE TO AGREE.
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dlondonbadboy: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
I AM A STAUNCH ADVOCATE OF BIAFRA, BUT THIS ELECTION SHALL HOLD, WE CAN DISAGREE TO AGREE.

Lol, oga till then...
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by Jakpon: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
afonja, shut up your amala and ewedu smelling muth. There will be no electioin in anambra. Yoloba coward
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
Jakpon:
afonja, shut up your amala and ewedu smelling muth. There will be no electioin in anambra. Yoloba coward
[/s]
HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE AFONJA I FORBID YOUR AND YOUR GENERATION
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

Lol, oga till then...
[/s]
YOU ARE MAKING NOISE...
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by dlondonbadboy: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
YOU ARE MAKING NOISE...

Okay

1 Like

Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by chimeee: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
I stay in anambra from my observation so far, election will not hold,on less people are force out.
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
chimeee:
I stay in anambra from my observation so far, election will not hold,on less people are force out.
[/s]
Trash! You can not stop election in Anambra state! What is wrong with you?
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by ajoguegbe(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Trash! You can not stop election in Anambra state! What is wrong with you?

you actuall sound like someone afraid election will not hold from everything you have seen around you but desperately trying to see if you can change peoples mind about it. Im neutral, but this Biafran thing has assumed the dimension of a revolution and im afraid your voice can do nothing. Even prominent people are helpless, let alone you who have time on Nairaland

I see more youths in other sections of the country rising up to say no election until Nigeria is made to work. Mark my words
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
Jakpon:
[/s]
See this dingbat continue making foool of yourself. I know you are Yoruba bit continue .
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by prodigy24: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
ajoguegbe:

you actuall sound like someone afraid election will not hold from everything you have seen around you but desperately trying to see if you can change peoples mind about it. Im neutral, but this Biafran thing has assumed the dimension of a revolution and im afraid your voice can do nothing. Even prominent people are helpless, let alone you who have time on Nairaland

I see more youths in other sections of the country rising up to say no election until Nigeria is made to work. Mark my words
[/s]
Look, forget, people will not come out to vote but election must surely hold, winner will emerge.period. tongue
Re: Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! by hollah123: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

how do you want to stop election when u are inside?

(1) (Reply)

Naijabet Opens Betting On 2019 Presidential, Gubernatorial Elections / Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Saraki And Osinbajo Together / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole Disagree Over NDDC MD Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.