Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,544 members, 7,857,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents (48766 Views)

Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

this isn't funny anymore.. the way my brother acts lately.. like he's gon commit suicide..

I want to auction my virginity to anyone who can give my brother a good job or give him #2M to start a business..

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
how much is d last price?

#No joke
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Mjshexy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

this isn't funny anymore.. the way my brother acts lately.. like he's gon commit suicide..

I want to auction my virginity to anyone who can give my brother a good job or give him #2M to start a business..

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
Y this naw?
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by SalamRushdie: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
rusher14:

When brothers slaughter brothers to inflate their egos you talk of government incompetence.

When the soldiers are rolled out you would cry blood.

For the record, there are many states in Nigeria without extreme records of violent crimes - Akwa Ibom, Ondo, Sokoto, Ebonyi.

Tell your brothers to check themselves.

I hope you know 28 states out of 36 currently have full military 24 hours deployment to help curb some form of violence or violent crimes , I hope you know sir

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Jas1000: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by canalily(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is the lady on yellow one of the cultistundecided she is the only one moving in opposite direction without laugage
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by AngelicBeing: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
gaddem that nigga done lost his head
Evidence of a hellish enclave sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
Why will you wanna do something that silly? come on girl..... tell your brother to man up and face reality. All hope is not gone
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by princessayesha(f): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Peaceful south
RIP to the dead
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by olapluto(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
When we say one Rivers honourable shouting cult slogans, the whole country was quiet. Their state governor threatened to kill INEC officials on phone, we keep quiet. Now the whole state is in a mess. Cultism is like terrorism. Easy to join, hard to leave.

If Buhari should declare a state of emergency now, people will be shouting. I think the best thing for Rivers state right now is for military to go in and cleanse the place. Too sad.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by emperorzz(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
me...trying to corellate what youvsaid and that graphic photo up there.........

Well....you can keep your manliness peeling virginity...Naija needs more police men. Tell him to apply
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by biafran1stson(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is supposedly in a country where they are institutions saddled with the responsibility of the protection of lives and property

Nigeria reject thee!

Biafra I hail thee!
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.

Do You Have Ferrari Pussy? Or Is Your Pussy Clothed With Diamond? If Yes, I Can Help You.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
Do you have two??
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Where are your morals? This is insanity. If you want to screw, by all means screw but don't try this shit. Do you want your brother to actually amount to anything at all in life?.
Listen, I almost gave up on myself, saw suicide as an option and did slip into depression when I was struggling to start and no one was willing to help. Today, that is behind me and I'm pushing forward. Unless you put this up to garner attention, it is the dumbest thing to try or do. What if he blows the money with the necessary mistakes that most certainly accompany the word "starting"? It therefore means he has blown your virginity. Tell him to stand up and man up. If you wan chuck, chuck but not for that excuse. I can oblige you that without the absurd reason attached.

I'd be glad sir.. just that I thought nothing good comes free and easy.. all my extended family would be grateful for your help..

should I give you his email so you can contact him or can I have yours please?
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
mysteriousman:

What's his discipline

metallurgical and materials engineering.. but I assure you that he has good communication, relation ad computer skills..

should I give you his email so you can contact him Sir?

all my extended family will will be eternally grateful for your help
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
majekdom2:
But many will call "Afonjas" cowards. Rather than run from their community, they challenged the badoo guys. Why run? When many of the residents know these cultists. Ben.ita27, come and see your people again ooo. I am waiting for your rant.
This is obviously a case of rival cult fight, not the aimless Badoo that goes about with grinding stones smatching the heads of poor family members. Well, they're running 'cause they don't roast humans like bush meat. cheesy

Deal with it!, cultism is a Nigerian problem.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by bantudra: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.

....na only virginity you wan give for 2milli..??...virginity is nothing nowadays....
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Coldfeets: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.

Shame on you.

If you can auction off your so called virginity, you can equally start your ashawo biz.

Nansense!
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by bantudra: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Coldfeets:

Shame on you.

If you can auction off your so called virginity, you can equally start your ashawo biz.

Nansense!

virginity...as if its gold she is carrying down their....
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by ofuonyebi: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Democrazy where are you?
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Coldfeets: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

virginity...as if its gold she is carrying down their....

Don't mind the idiot!

She has a 2million naira worth of pussy and a 0 naira worth of brain.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by bantudra: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Coldfeets:

Don't mind the idiot!

i even heared in china you can operate your virginity back.....
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
This is obviously a case of rival cult fight, not the aimless Badoo that goes about with grinding stones smatching the heads of poor family members. Well, they're running 'cause they don't roast humans like bush meat. cheesy

Deal with it!, cultism is a Nigerian problem.
I know you will come defend. They don't roast humans but the cultists can behead. Emuoha has been a no go area for a long time now. No one says cultism is no Nigerian problem. When you see something bad, condemn it and stop this finger pointing that it's not just in Rivers alone. I pray you don't be a victim someday!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by bakila: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
Keep your virginity, send an account number.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
majekdom2:
I know you will come defend. They don't roast humans but the cultists can behead. Emuoha has been a no go area for a long time now. No one says cultism is no Nigerian problem. When you see something bad, condemn it and stop this finger pointing that it's not just in Rivers alone. I pray you don't be a victim someday!
You no well oh!, shebi you done start again with your hypocrisy?.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mjshexy:
Y this naw?

you want to help ma?

sometimes, you have no idea what others go through since you are always turning up your car stereo and whining up your car glasses on the street of abuja
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
bakila:

Keep your virginity, send an account number.

bro.. please let me inform him so he can talk to you.. please drop your email please.

our whole extended family will be grateful for your help sir!!
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Stanleyville(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
State wey sitting governor na axe man...amechi axeman...wetin dem expect make e hapen
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by micflo28(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
guys

#PleaseHelp
no jokes.
Sequel to your application for a job for your brother in exchange for your virginity, The no Bleep giving company rejects your application.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

you want to help ma?

sometimes, you have no idea what others go through since you are always turning up your car stereo and whining up your car glasses on the street of abuja
Madam!, try oh!. Keep scamming NL guys with your fake tales by moonlight for 2M. cheesy

Months back you created a thread of your boyfriend who always travel, and you have sexual needs. I guess you found it difficult keeping the thing between your legs for him since sex was like a routine for you. Here you are claiming a virgin. cheesy grin I give up!.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by bakila: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

bro.. please let me inform him so he can talk to you.. please drop your email please.

our whole extended family will be grateful for your help sir!!
My email I wont send. Your account mumber I will receive and you talk to my lawyer on how to return the loan.
Re: Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents by Donjazzy12(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:
There is uneasy calm in Umudioga Community in Emohua local government area of Rivers State. According to reports, not fewer than five persons have been beheaded in a rival cult gang clash. Police, army and other security operatives have reportedly taken over the area.

Pictured are residents leaving in their numbers to avoid getting caught up in the cult saga.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/residents-flee-umudioga-community-over-cult-clash.html
Every day bad news, this is the hallmark of rivers state since they voted Satan Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years / I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.