Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance (48791 Views)

Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Davido your trouser yaff tear, goan so it grin
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by NwaNimo1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
esophieso:

How much dey ur acct

Come see ignorance.....
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Rhodiumic(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmm... Are you done talking
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by akoredebadru(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok watch us take Osun back wow is Osun their former family business or the name of their former company?
I beg park there... since u dnt as anything going on in osun especially in Ede..
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by wickyyolo: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Evablizin(f): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
akoredebadru:

I beg park there... since u dnt as anything going on in osun especially in Ede..
don't mind me abeg i'm very happy for them,all we want is a positive change
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Burgerlomo: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abfinest007:
they have forgotten about d dead brother now celebrating d one that alive. this is a lesson for all humans

Hmmm you're absolutely right bro.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Sammiejokes(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
This what am talking about. I love people that love to dance, this is what osun needs to light up the locality of that state. That aregbe is a disaster, old brain, no innovation, not social, not visionary.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by repogirl(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
This his kind of waist rolling dance is quite wonderful. grin

They should try for my state abeg. Osun has rotted enough.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by NotU(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
A senator in my country.......watch out for part 2
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
mtcheww yeyebrities and notice me attitude.

I wan do ritual, I am finding some of the thing requested hard to find, so nairalander, any one who can help me get any of these item.

1) mensuration pad of a money

2) a blind and albino mosquito

3) an adult virgin dog

4) egg of a bat.

tanx in anticipation
Hahahaha. Look into your head, bro. You'll find them there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by iamrealdeji(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
wayaa007:
I'm waiting for those people that will come and condemn the man and his family.

The Man won an election, he and his family have all right to celebrate

The man hasn't been arrested for looting or anything fraudulent.

Learn to be happy for other people's success

In the mean time, I'm relaxing
is being a messenger to his people supposed to call for celebration? Africans are indeed foolish with substandard brain and mentality. was Muhammad celebrating when God made him a messenger to his people? don't you guys think at all or is it illiteracy that's making your thinking totally odd? he has not succeeded yet until he makes a better living for his constituents or what really do you mean by success?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Oju4190: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is dis man okay
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by mysteryman2014: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
repogirl:

This his kind of waist rolling dance is quite wonderful. grin

They should try for my state abeg. Osun has rotted enough.

Fine girl where be ur state
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by wayaa007(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
is being a messenger to his people supposed to call for celebration? Africans are indeed foolish with substandard brain and mentality. was Muhammad celebrating when God made him a messenger to his people? don't you guys think at all or is it illiteracy that's making your thinking totally odd? he has not succeeded yet until he makes a better living for his constituents or what really do you mean by success?

Oga, he isn't Muhammad, he won an election, he must celebrate, stop bringing that African talk.

When trump won the election he celebrated with his campaign team, it's done all over the world!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by jonnytad(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
ymee:
Only in yorubaland u will see a single family presides over a whole state for decades. Sarakis of kwara now Adelekes of Osun
You are as foolish as your ancestors. .... Saraki dey yoruba land abi? Your brother David mark dey dia you no talk, Rotimi Amaechi dey dia u no talk. Product of bad weather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by hilroy: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
ymee:
Only in yorubaland u will see a single family presides over a whole state for decades. Sarakis of kwara now Adelekes of Osun

I will rather have educated and well to do families like Adelekes and Sarakis preside over my state than to allow a poor, useless, reta.rded college dropout like Cownu control my tribesmen like zombies
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by clinpex12: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by muller101(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
mtcheww yeyebrities and notice me attitude.

I wan do ritual, I am finding some of the thing requested hard to find, so nairalander, any one who can help me get any of these item.

1) mensuration pad of a money

2) a blind and albino mosquito

3) an adult virgin dog

4) egg of a bat.

tanx in anticipation
the last one . Holatin's brain
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by harriet412(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
lmao... watched the video, couldn't stop laughinggrin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
wayaa007:

Oga, he isn't Muhammad, he won an election, he must celebrate, stop bringing that African talk.

When trump won the election he celebrated with his campaign team, it's done all over the world!

he watched with his team at Trump Tower and not celebration. I didn't see Trump acting dancing like this foolish man
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by pazienza(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good dancer, but he is obesed, maybe enrolling in a dancing class might help him lose some weight and stay healthy, since he already loves dancing.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by wayaa007(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
he watched with his team at Trump Tower and not celebration. I didn't see Trump acting dancing like this foolish man

Smh, you just hate this man, anybody that wins an election deserves to dance for the moment, because it was a battle and he won the battle, he deserves to be happy.

Dancing is a way of expressing his happiness, let him be! He has every right to do so..
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by iamrealdeji(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
wayaa007:

Smh, you just hate this man, anybody that wins an election deserves to dance for the moment, because it was a battle and he won the battle, he deserves to be happy.

Dancing is a way of expressing his happiness, let him be! He has every right to do so..
Nigeria's situation is more than just dancing around after winning. Is Ooni of Life not a humanbeing? the moment he became Ooni,he started planning on how to make life better for his people and not get himself carried out with some useless celebration. that's an example of a leader with the love of his people in his heart and cant wait to dispense good governance to them
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Fabregas085: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Tell them.

refreshrate:
Abeg take it back from that non entity aregbe sef.
All these people beefing this obviously don't have family working in Osun state.

Amaechi the anti Christ is on channels TV talking blah blah blah ...generator mouth
APC is a disgrace
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by LazyNairalander(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2017
wayaa007:
I'm waiting for those people that will come and condemn the man and his family.

The Man won an election, he and his family have all right to celebrate

The man hasn't been arrested for looting or anything fraudulent.

Learn to be happy for other people's success

In the mean time, I'm relaxing in my house come and beat me

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Fabregas085: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Receive sense or hug transformer. Jealousy go kill u.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anybody who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody who will tell somebody that knows the person that knows somebody really close to anybody that knows Davido

Should help me tell Davido

That he is an exuberant, illiterate asshole who hasn't understood that Osun state is not for the Adelekes.

If they want a state, they can create one for themselves on the Atlantic ocean.

Family of shame,
Jackson my butt!
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by ofwest47(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Dancing because the door is now fully opened for him to go and collect the multimillion leftover by his dead brother.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by ofwest47(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Dancing because the door is now fully opened for him to go and collect the multimillion leftover by his dead brother and even add more .

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by tunnamaniah(m): 1:38am On Jul 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you'r pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Soldiers Beat Comedian Arinze Baba In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.