Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance (48788 Views)

Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by mikebabs101: 1:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Dey fool yourself , its a normal thing to dance and celebrate after a victory, you wan tell me say trump no go pop champagne after the US election victory , i tire for you hypocrites , the man hasn't done anything wrong by dancing to celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by enimooko: 2:57am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
mtcheww yeyebrities and notice me attitude.

I wan do ritual, I am finding some of the thing requested hard to find, so nairalander, any one who can help me get any of these item.

1) mensuration pad of a money

2) a blind and albino mosquito

3) an adult virgin dog

4) egg of a bat.

tanx in anticipation
w e e r e e e e e e grin grin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 12, 2017
The man and his dance moves looks very gay to me,I hope am wrong though.

He needs to loose weight asap.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by wayaa007(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Nigeria's situation is more than just dancing around after winning. Is Ooni of Life not a humanbeing? the moment he became Ooni,he started planning on how to make life better for his people and not get himself carried out with some useless celebration. that's an example of a leader with the love of his people in his heart and cant wait to dispense good governance to them

Oga, you hate the man shikena, that he danced doesn't mean he is going to forget his duty. He won an election for goodness sakes!

Peoples personality are different!!! For d moment let him b happy, when he is sworn in, he can do his duties, who said he's carried away?

Chai people can hate on another mans success sha
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by selfmadeboss: 4:09am On Jul 12, 2017
i see those meme s comming grin grin grin grin grin
this is a win for oloshos.
more money in olosho pocket.
this guy go spoil abj olosho with real naija cash
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by basty: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2017
ymee:
Only in yorubaland u will see a single family presides over a whole state for decades. Sarakis of kwara now Adelekes of Osun.
watch him here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcIEg_qxg4U

Mad man, are you through with your abuse? The likes of David Mark, Akpabio, late Chuba Okadigbo, Faruk Lawan and others like that.
Every idiot on Nairaland will be throwing banters at Yoruba. Idiots from the forest of God forsaking mudland.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by saajus: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2017
why was this man so happy? I hope he didn't involve in his brother's death.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by ayusconcord(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok watch us take Osun back wow is Osun their former family business or the name of their former company?

Seems you knew nothing about osun n aregbesola for the past 7years
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by sisisioge: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2017
I love that this family support one another...cool.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by BigIyanga: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Fattie bum bum senator! Adelekes only go to all you can eat buffett?
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by mrwonlasewonie: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
euromilion:
The man and his dance moves looks very gay to me,I hope am wrong though.

He needs to loose weight asap.
it doesn't look gay,it looks like he's going to be good at twisting his waist for the gez in bed grin

This man na confirmed baba for the girls grin

Issa balling senator cheesy grin
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by danidee10(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
mtcheww yeyebrities and notice me attitude.

I wan do ritual, I am finding some of the thing requested hard to find, so nairalander, any one who can help me get any of these item.

1) mensuration pad of a money

2) a blind and albino mosquito

3) an adult virgin dog

4) egg of a bat.

tanx in anticipation

In your mind, you think no 3 is impossible.

My Dog is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Abfinest007:
they have forgotten about d dead brother now celebrating d one that alive. this is a lesson for all humans

Indeed, they just use his death to cash in on the senatorial seat,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by iamrealdeji(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
tunnamaniah:
you'r pathetic
break yourself
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by techmyles: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by ephi123(f): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
It was such a funny video, made my day. Entertainment definitely runs in their family.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
wayaa007:

Oga, you hate the man shikena, that he danced doesn't mean he is going to forget his duty. He won an election for goodness sakes!

Peoples personality are different!!! For d moment let him b happy, when he is sworn in, he can do his duties, who said he's carried away?

Chai people can hate on another mans success sha
and who told you I can't be Nigerian president at his age. I can't hate him cos of success cos he's old enough to be my dad.
well I don't like him because I feel like he cried the most during his brother's burial which looks like pretence to me. he instantly started campaign after the death of the brother he claimed to love that much and so energetic,he wins now and starts to dance like a gay who just lost his virginity,if someone did die 2 months ago or so and the person was dear to him and in that seat he just won,he should feel somehow sad and pray for the dead missing the dead at least for that moment and resume his duty,he shouldn't be this ecstatic and act like "all my missions accomplished".
well,if ppl can't see that,I can see it.
I don't like people that roll on the tomb of the dead and cry crocodile tears like its no tomorrow cos most times they never liked the dead but pretend to.
Deji Adeleke(davido's dad) is the one I like,very reserved and didn't role on tomb,he just felt so sad and that was not pretence,it was obvious he felt pained with his brother's death,he just proceeded to doing the right thing afterwards with the autopsy thing.
I don't trust politicians,I didn't say the dancing ass fool killed his brother o,but I just have some mixed feelings about him from the day he was rolling on tomb and acting like they should bury him along with the dead.I was born and bred in yorubaland,I know how Yoruba's react when they're hypocritical
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by cuteralph101(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH HIS VICTORY DANCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz0e3wgH6A
i tot his brother just died? OMG love of money
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by hareskay(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Ok watch us take Osun back wow is Osun their former family business or the name of their former company?[E tire me o]
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by holatin(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
danidee10:

In your mind, you think no 3 is impossible.
My Dog is a virgin
as long na street dog
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by holatin(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
enimooko:
w e e r e e e e e e grin grin grin
oooooodeeeee
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by holatin(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
muller101:
the last one . Holatin's brain
clap for yourself, you be been noticed
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by holatin(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hahahaha. Look into your head, bro. You'll find them there. grin
still can't see it in your head, too much rubbish and waste there
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by czaratwork: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Really i dont know what is Nigerians problem. Cant we be happy for someone for once?
wayaa007:
I'm waiting for those people that will come and condemn the man and his family.

The Man won an election, he and his family have all right to celebrate

The man hasn't been arrested for looting or anything fraudulent.

Learn to be happy for other people's success

In the mean time, I'm relaxing
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
still can't see it in your head, too much rubbish and waste there
You took that personal? Chill mayne, that was a joke.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by holatin(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
TLuzzie:
You took that personal? Chill mayne, that was a joke.
na I didn't take it serious just reply the tit for tat.

cheers mate
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
na I didn't take it serious just reply the tit for tat.

cheers mate
wink It's a new dawn. Good morning. Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Dollabiz: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Aparakay(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
He Mr Jackson Nurudeen can dance for Africa,i love his steps
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by SirMazi: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes1:
On Sunday, a celebratory event was held in his honour and from the videos that surfaced on social media, Ademola Adeleke's dancing video got people talking..

Reacting to the new video, Davido crowned his uncle the Nigerian Michael Jackson, noting that he had once acknowledged the Senator-elect in his song, ‘Owonikoko‘.
He wrote;

LATEST SENATOR IN TOWN!! SENATOR ADEMOLA JACKSON NURUDEEN ADELEKE !! REMEMBER IN MY SONG OWONIKOKO ..

I SAID 'AND IF YOU DANCE LIKE JACKSON OMO E KO KAN MI O' THATS WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT!! GOD IS GOOD!! WATCH US TAKE OSUN BACK!! #ijobabasinarambo

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8BuuAREB9zg/WWTzPXs_TdI/AAAAAAAAVMU/Nr59RiwqFTEealX9jtSdZVNSdwU-uCiGQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170711_164422_486.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-eCicYxZ-Fyc/WWTyijYCq1I/AAAAAAAAVMM/_lyJPLSSrdAZjzcpykTbEy98KJsZHAPdgCLcBGAs/s1600/davido%2B%25284%2529.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/check-out-davidos-reaction-to-his-uncle.html
All these bloggers sef,the man's is Jackson check your article not Michael Jackson.... all Una know na Copy and paste.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
basty:

Mad man, are you through with your abuse? The likes of David Mark, Akpabio, late Chuba Okadigbo, Faruk Lawan and others like that.
Every idiot on Nairaland will be throwing banters at Yoruba. Idiots from the forest of God forsaking mudland.

Guy u don vex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics / Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos / Soldiers Beat Comedian Arinze Baba In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.