Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed (89686 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Sultty(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
So make I go grill akamu? Weytin concern agbero with overloading

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Khd95(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
ghen ghen grin
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by cooldude62(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who is Dencia? (no pun intended)
When you steal Omotola's phone, let me know. I want to see her backside. Please, steal it fast embarassed
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by tinkinjow: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dude exposing those better be in Africa or may hv to dole out $50m for $50 stunt.
US isn't Africa whether u like her acts or not.

1 Like

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Jostico: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
you won't post the semi nude. you dey talk like say google no dey. off to google
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by wiloy2k8(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmm
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Flashh: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Labe Orun. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Basfaq(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
No bleeping who the nude pix EPP,Toto wey dem don't Bleep tire.mtchhh grin make I com subscribe watch sth wet I no go taste.ko Jo. shocked
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Timarodear(f): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
What lesson have you learned from this incidence?? The question we should all ask ourselves is "assuming my phone gets stolen by a Thief of this caliber, what will be my plight? What skeleton do you have in your cupboard my people?? THINK!! and make amends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Ugoeze2016: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
What shall it profit you if you do this to her? How i wish another thief will steal this phone from you before tomorrow.
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by abdulaz: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
She is only paying for her recklessness.

Always embrace your karma when it comes knocking.
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
A miserable bastard that has always amounted to nothing, internally hollow, rejected, lonely and barely acknowledged as living has finally found a way to add "meaning" to his worthless existence and he's going to create a spectacle, the first movie of his life where he stands before the camera, in order to....... well, prove his worth? undecided

Fate was too unfair to the Cameroonian singer.

That idiot is a psychopath that lacks empathy. Some people exist only to destroy, because they lack the ability to create. They become bitter towards the world. They seek the "ultimate revenge".
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Greenbullet(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pogba
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by KAYD007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Not nice. I hope he is caught and severely made an example by sentencing to 120 years.
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by gaventa: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
gegen gegeun eshinshin carry kpomo gegeun
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
This chic is a beauty, she can have my 6 month salary in exchange for some bedroom action smiley
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by KanwuliaExtra: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have too many "cassava" pics from my boy-toys on my phone o. grin
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by muller101(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
What shall it profit you if you do this to her? How i wish another thief will steal this phone from you before tomorrow.
it doesn't work like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
where is d original pishure tongue
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by adisabarber(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
We can manage a little more, afterall Nigeria is the giant of Africa grin

esophieso:
Okay abeg carry her wahala give Cameroonians we dey Okay with our problems. Bobrisky and the rest don do
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by naturefellow(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Itsteewhy:
Nawa ooo..the thief must be wicked.

Stealing phone isn't enough, invading her privacy isn't enough, now selling it.

Height of callousness
karma, dear!
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Yuji: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
And some idiots will still pay just to see nudes. Waste of money. Trash undecided
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by dragsazy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
kennygee:
Breeze haff blow.

Fowl yansh must show....
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by sainty2k3(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
optional1:

any of my posts/comments you don't like please don't be angry cos i wasn't the one posting it. My phone was stolen and my password was also hacked.

Please bear with me..
What about this post, is this really you
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Franzinni: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is totally. And utterly unacceptable... Why will you invade her privacy like that... It is a barbaric and animalistic degradation of humanity... And i will be the first.....

The very very first!!!!!!!

To subscribe and download those juicy nudes... Alhamdulilah!!!
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by willibounce1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
50$ for nude pictures of a bleached bit.ch? The thief should eat the nude pix

1 Like

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by seyoops4u: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
MAN CRIED AND PLEADED FOR MERCY AFTER HIS WIFE INVITED HER SISTER TO DEAL MERCILESSLY WITH HIM....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwZ-O_fAk8o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.