Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation (30830 Views)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Freethought(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:
Ok now his head doesn't match with his body anymore.. then he bleached his skin on top what? To be light skin?

All those steroids and protein shakes and supplements he's been taking is not good for his health in the long run.

Anyways kwantinu to do fine boy, if you like transform up and dan. Preek go still dey de same, even smaller now because it will not match this his body.

The last paragraph of your comment shows you have no knowledge about what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Haters everywhere

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
So his arm are the transformation?! E should have taken his shirt and trouser off on both pictures, as it seem he only worked arm
Respect hardwork

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by misano(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Don't be deceived. They take drugs as well. If you like, spend your entire life in the Gym. Without those drugs, you ain't gonna see nada grin

Not always my brother. No drugs but right exercises to the right parts of your body.
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by maklelemakukula(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Tinalect would kill you for this! cheesy

I laughed and laughed reading your comment when i went to check her DP.
Me too angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by stanleysyl(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by UnimkeAk(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dauda21:
Ghana based Nigerian fitness trainer who goes by iampoje on Instagram ,showed off his impressive transformation.
Now, this is what they call change!

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LuaJiDf7NIQ/WWUxxLVomTI/AAAAAAADuUc/Yu9w9jPlR2ApQfp48H7oQJFZ_RLlxjOugCLcBGAs/s1600/78ab90ab656e08c2d325fbaa5ec8eaeb.jpg[/img]

More @>>>>https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nigerian-fitness-trainer-shows-off-his.html

All i am seeing is just suppliments.
I aint a hater...
Anybody can be that ripped...

Im not saving my money for kidney, liver or heart problems...

I prefer my athletic body
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Francis95(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Freethought:

Yh, it shows... But the big question is ' how healthy do you think you are'?
Does going to a gym have anything to do with my health?
Or....is lifting dumbwell a guarantee for a good health?
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by ejanla077: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Francis95:
That's Good...buh obviously he bleached his Skin.....

Here is mine..

I've never being to a gym before and I don't lift Iron...

na to work hard change ur dilapidated environment
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by odobe007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
How can a 'full grown' man in his 'right' mind enter a supermarket or order bleaching cream online and start using it till he changes color 'completely' angry What sort of rubbish is this?? angry

And how is that ur business.
A grown ass man knows what he wants, and can do whatever he likes to his skin. E no suppose concern u oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by VeecThorr(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lel, this nigga be skipping leg day like a rope. grin
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Francis95(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
ejanla077:

na to work hard change ur dilapidated
ok Sir
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by 360command: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
I know this dude back in Kumasi, Ghana.. I think he told me he was going to Ghana telecoms (Ghana uni college of tech). I disliked his persona based on his skin bleaching .To the Ghanaians at the gym then, they had issues with him. I don't know if he was too macho, and tall. I remember one time I visited a Ghanaian friend at Christian service uni when this particular friend of mine introduce me to one of his course mates whom alongside gyms with us. My GH friend said in their local language "twi", " do you know this Nigerian friend of mine,he comes to your gym ?" and then his course mate replied, " I know him very well, he is very cool, does his things solo and leaves quickly" and then he furthered to say " but the other alata guy; the rasta guy,I hate him so much. he is a show off, always feel he is stronger than us ...."

There were somethings that made me back out while gyming with Ghanaians.. To tell you the truth , they were all cool guys, I had no issues with them and if I am to come back, they will respect the behaviour I presented to them but along the line I felt they had issues with a particular Nigerian whenever I hear them speak in twi and somehow they tried to take it out on me but some guys made them understand they shouldn't try it.

I hated when Ghanaians refers to us as Alata. That word is a big insult to me. I liked when they call me or one another "abordear" - the spelling is so wrong but wrote it out so that you can pronounce it as written. It means Macho or someone with strength...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by GindoX(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Him legs no transform naw.. E still be like antelope legs grin
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by sobastical: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Its part of the transformation na
triplewisdom:
He also needed to bleach those tooth pick legs? Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by GossipGirl1(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
impressive!

I no longer have the motivation to hit the gym

maybe wen my bank account don get enough muscle, i will then concentrate on my abs.

the girl/woman above me, have people be telling u that u look like omotola

if yes, please stop listening to rumour o
Lol,,look closer they have a slight resemblance...
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided
u no look like omotola. No wash yourself
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Tamarapetty(f): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadManTalking:

Hi
heyo
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by Freethought(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Francis95:
Does going to a gym have anything to do with my health?
Or....is lifting dumbwell a guarantee for a good health?

Yes, it does.. Infact alot
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by rawpadgin(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Lol,,look closer they have a slight resemblance...
huh?

hope ur retinal hasn't become faulty?

the lady in ur dp is stunning
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by hgnbello(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
wow... his legs tho.. ��
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by GossipGirl1(f): 5:54am On Jul 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
huh?

hope ur retinal hasn't become faulty?

the lady in ur dp is stunning
Lol,,it's working perfectly fine...

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation by jbblues24(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fab m8 I like the use of hero and fold! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) / Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.