Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats (77938 Views)

Boy To Girl Makeup/full Body Transformation Vlog! / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by made4naija(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
A woman has shocked Twitter users after she shared photos of her body transformation which she said she achieved by doing squats.

The woman's body shape went from slim to curvy in just one year and people are asking her if squats really achieve this kind of miracle or she did something more.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/this-womans-unbelievable-body-transformation-after-just-1-year-of-squats/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by pweeryambre: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
yes, but depends on her kind of body, if she has thick skin, then the squats will take on her muscles. but some kind of body with soft skin is just hard to tone no matter how much squats or work outs.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
wow shocked shocked shocked
damm wink

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Zeedarh(f): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Issorai

16 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by BluntBoy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina, you might want to try this for your flat ***

Don't be angry by my constant mentions. Anyway, you don't have a choice. You can't be angry at a man of God like me.

And to assure you, this will be my last mention of you for today.

6 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by QueenSekxy(f): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
I prefer her slim ass.undecided

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Damm!!!!!!op what's her name , number and address? I need to start evangelism again..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Damm!!!!!!op what's her name , number and address? I need to start evangelism again..

4 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
BluntBoy:
MariaL avina, you might want to try this for your flat ***

Don't be angry by my constant mentions. Anyway, you don't have a choice. You can't be angry at a man of God like me.

And to assure you, this will be my last mention of you for today.
So the news of my paper ass has gone viral! Fada Fada Lawd. Where is thy face? cry cry cry

I'm not angry, you give me mentions because I replied the previous. If I had ignored, you would have ceased. That shows you aren't disturbing. grin . Although I will appreciate it if you don't call to threads like this anymore. cry

5 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
Na lie o...
For us guys, her first pics reminds me of a movie titled Doggy style..

4 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by BluntBoy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
So the news of my paper ass has gone viral! Fada Fada Lawd. Where is thy face? cry cry cry

I'm not angry, you give me mentions because I replied the previous. If I had ignored, you would have ceased. That shows you aren't disturbing. grin . Although I will appreciate it if you don't call to threads like these anymore. cry

Your wish is my command.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:

I'm not angry, you give me mentions because I replied the previous. If I had ignored, you would have ceased. That shows you aren't disturbing. grin . Although I will appreciate it if you don't call to threads like these anymore. cry
What are you even feeling like?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Your wish is my command.
I give up

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
wink
BluntBoy:

Your wish is my command.
Thank you. cry cry
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by BluntBoy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I give up
Over what, son cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by RichardRandy: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
tongue ur head dey there.
Pls dont fat like her tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Over what, son cheesy
Why are you behaving as if you are a virgin?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by RichardRandy: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
She is sexy oo

3 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by QueenSekxy(f): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Na lie o...
For us guys, her first pics reminds me of a movie titled Doggy style..
gringrin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by QueenSekxy(f): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
RichardRandy:
tongue ur head dey there. Pls dont fat like her tongue
Lol. grin
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Tamarapetty(f): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eh

2 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by RichardRandy: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol. grin

U hear? sad
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:
gringrin
where is colourish?
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by QueenSekxy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
where is colourish?
your paddy.grin
she's fine I think.
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

your paddy.grin

she's fine I think.
I've been looking for her,, to provoke her.. lol
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by Offpoint: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Team BEFORE I don't like crossing my boundaries, I go for what I can handle and manipulate without exhausting much energy... if you know, you damn know.

4 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by QueenSekxy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
RichardRandy:

U hear? sad
sure.grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by QueenSekxy(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I've been looking for her,, to provoke her.. lol
eheheheh.cheesy
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
big fat lies

why do people derive pleasure from deceiving people online

her body structure shows even squats can't.make her butt checks that big

she did surgery and then does looks of exercises targeted at her thighs

doing squats alone does very little for you butt. It only makes your thighs bigger and thicker

her natural shape is rectangle ,not pear or hour glass
she did surgery to look hourglass and did lots of exercise.

If you need exercises to target your butt cheeks check YouTube.
they will

19 Likes

Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by generationz(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
f
Re: This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats by RichardRandy: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
QueenSekxy:

sure.grin

Good wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.