Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video (60293 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos / Oba Adewale Akanbi Drives His G-wagon In Canada. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by obailala(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
This is serious... grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by DieBuhari: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Yorubas and their Fetish nonsense.
No wonder they still use human parts for rituals in this 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by mrwonlasewonie: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Why can't this ogunwusi guy stop all this nonsense of wearing white regalia everywhere. We already know he's a king so we should fry bread?

What's wrong in wearing a simple polo top,jeans trousers and face cap.what's all this unnecessary show about? undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Aniedi30(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Nawaoooo dis one burst my Brain

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by nkemdi89(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
I witnessed it live at the reception of oba of benin coronation, they had to cover him and make the incantations, the whole environment was immediately charged spiritually, there is different between tradition and religion.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by selfmadeboss: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
what type of rubbish and embarrasment is this na

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
After doing all these he will still go and bow down in a church and still be unapologetic about it.
Our stupidity as Blacks and Africans knows no bounds, lost essence, ruderless lots lost to oblivion.

Where u embrace foreign doctrines and believes so tight to the dismal extent of expunging and demonising Your Own believes and ; I can bet he only accepted that title for the ego, priviledges and paraphernalia that comes with it nothing more, he isn't epitomising what that stool stands for.

Blacks are really pathetic, see the Asians and mongoles, they have held their believe and cultures close to their hearts irrespective of modernisation. (Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism) they have been there firmly rooted, their chopsticks still grease their fingers irrespective of where they find themselves. But animalistic Africans, no way, u swallow everything that comes and erode Your Own heritage, such a shame . I spit on the blackrace, u all suck and a disgrace to your fatherland
You spit on the black race!?

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by anyebedgreat: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by AreaFada2: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
These bloggers are pathetic.

Canada is not a republic. It has QEII as monarch and head of state, represented by the national Governor-General, and represented by a governor general in each Canadian province too.

All else is tradition, no biggie.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by starman4t(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Fear[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by buchilino(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Alariwo2:
How come it's only Yoruba monarchs that have world recognition.

What of Obi of onitsha and the likes in red mud enclave.. or has erosion washed them away? grin

mumu people won't cry marginalization now o.
#proudlyOdua

IF UR COMMENT ABOUT OBI OF ONITSHA, WAS MEANT AS A JOKE. U SHOULD STOP IT.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by mrwonlasewonie: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
To me this is not necessary grin they should have performed every rites inside his palace and not inside flight or better still get him a private jet where he can have a mini shrine inside.
exactly and be constituting nuisance to other passengers on board.if he wants to be performing all this yeye show he should tell Ogun or whatever he worships to establish his own jujufied aircraft that he can travel to anywhere without buying flight ticket

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Princelyod(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
After doing all these he will still go and bow down in a church and still be unapologetic about it.
Our stupidity as Blacks and Africans knows no bounds, lost essence, ruderless lots lost to oblivion.

Where u embrace foreign doctrines and believes so tight to the dismal extent of expunging and demonising Your Own believes and ; I can bet he only accepted that title for the ego, priviledges and paraphernalia that comes with it nothing more, he isn't epitomising what that stool stands for.

Blacks are really pathetic, see the Asians and mongoles, they have held their believe and cultures close to their hearts irrespective of modernisation. (Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism) they have been there firmly rooted, their chopsticks still grease their fingers irrespective of where they find themselves. But animalistic Africans, no way, u swallow everything that comes and erode Your Own heritage, such a shame . I spit on the blackrace, u all suck and a disgrace to your fatherland
Do you practice what you preach?

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Alariwo2: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
buchilino:

IF UR COMMENT ABOUT OBI OF ONITSHA, WAS MEANT AS A JOKE. U SHOULD STOP IT.

Screw your Obi.. I'll knock him hard on the head if I see him

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
`

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by mrwonlasewonie: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
nkemdi89:
I witnessed it live at the reception of oba of benin coronation, they had to cover him and make the incantations, the whole environment was immediately charged spiritually, there is different between tradition and religion.
what's the difference between religion and traditions enlighten me. I want to know
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by samuel900(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
That is where U all miss it....ISEDALE remains for ever. Riru Ebo ni gbe ni, Airu Ebo........

madridguy:
To me this is not necessary grin they should have performed every rites inside his palace and not inside flight or better still get him a private jet where he can have a mini shrine inside.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nwaisuochi(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Alariwo2:
How come it's only Yoruba monarchs that have world recognition.

What of Obi of onitsha and the likes in red mud enclave.. or has erosion washed them away? grin

mumu people won't cry marginalization now o.
#proudlyOdua
As a big slowpoke you didn't know that the Obi of Onitsha is roo big and too rich to use a commercial flight .

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Denko2721987(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
I would have disembarked from that plane if i happened to be their after polluting the plane with their contradictory demonic rituals. undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
This shouldn't have been allowed for the security and safety of other passengers. Let him try this nonsense on a US bound flight and I will ensure that he have a chat with the Department of Homeland security upon his arrival.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by buchilino(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Alariwo2:

Screw your Obi.. I'll knock him hard on the head if I see him
Y DO I BOTHER REASONING WITH AN UNREASONABLE PERSON.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Alariwo2: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
As a big slowpoke you didn't know that the Obi of Onitsha is roo big and too rich to use a commercial flight .

Really? tell me more..

Even Oba of benin is 10 times higher than him. Deluded chest beaters
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
I thought he's a Christian

What has this got to do with Christianity? I'm only interested in the man playing with the toys. Is he ok?

How can a grown man be shaking rattles for another grown man?

Isn't that what some women or baby sitters use to calm babies down?

I don't understand. Somebody should pls explain the rattle part.

Btw, can't the likes of oyedepo, adeboye or otedola assist this monarch with one of their jets?

Imagine the trauma the passengers would be going through with all that noise from that rattle. I'd sue the airline if I was there.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by SalamRushdie: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
okonja:
LMAO...So, Oba no fit enter First Class, na Business class e dey fly? grin

It makes absolutely no economic sense to fly Ist class to Canada no matter how rich you are ..that ticket will set you back over 4million naira depending of the airline and you won't see any benefit sef except picture snapping
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by RafBaba: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Are all these necessary? This king has been boarding planes without rituals or incantation of any kind before he got to the throne and he has been landing safely... that shows only God can save!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Denko2721987:
I would have disembarked from that plane if i happened to be their after polluting the plane with their contradictory demonic rituals. undecided

There was nothing demonic about that. Stop being superstitious. I would complain to the airline though if I was there but if I had a kid with me, I might borrow those rattles instead and use them to entertain my kid or I might ask them where they got the toys so I could get a pair for him later.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
He will be forming to be a born again Christian mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by peacemara54(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
you will need a pure honey, check my signature
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Why do pastors have private jets. One reason is to avoid "constituting" a nusiance to th public according to their thoughts. Well maybe Copeland wasn't wrong afterall. The Ooni is well to do to afford a private jet. He could have done that.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by dustydee: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
CastedDude:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II caused a scene as he boarded a plane to Ontario in the Republic of Canada yesterday with his aides and other high chiefs. The revered monarch's aides had to perform a brief spiritual rite/incantations on board the plane in front other other passengers before he (the Ooni) sat down.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ooni-of-ife-oba-enitan-ogunwusi-boards-a-plane-to-canada.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KflzqzZFPnQ
Canada is not a republic. It is a constitutional monarchy.
I have noticed that national helm's stories on nairaland are always error filled. Seun should ban stories from this website.

And have you checked the meaning of incantation? The video doesn't show any incantation.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by divineshare(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Wolfbrother:

I thought he was a christian ...

I think it's a tradition not juju.

Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US