Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) (676 Views)

Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria / Osinbajo Leaves For The Us Today, To Meet Vice President Pence,  Council On Fore / Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by jteku(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
The Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was at the Abuja House, of the Nigerian High Commission in London, Britain.
Osinbajo arrived in London on Tuesday (July 11), where he will meet President Muhammadu Buhari who has spent the last two months on medical leave.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/osinbajo-leaves-uk-meeting-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by fernandez1(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Isokay
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by seunlayi(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2017
jteku:
The Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was at the Abuja House, of the Nigerian High Commission in London, Britain.
Osinbajo arrived in London on Tuesday (July 11), where he will meet President Muhammadu Buhari who has spent the last two months on medical leave.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/osinbajo-leaves-uk-meeting-buhari/

Non of our buzz
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by divinehand2003(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2017
I think Buhari wants restructuring, reorganization, reassessment and devolution of powers in Nigeria. I guess he wants Prof. Osinbajo to work along these lines.
Knowing fully well that the party isn't performing well at the moment, why not give Nigerians what they want?
He has heard the cries and the agitations of the peoples of Nigeria and I guess the peoples general has to rise up to the occasion by meeting the expectations of Nigerians so that his name won't be forgotten in the history of nation.
Don't be surprised if Prof. Osinbajo starts singing restructuring and setting up committees ASAP to kickoff the process of reorganizing the nation.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by ybalogs(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2017
WHERE HE WILL MEET OR HAS MET PMB?
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by Elslim: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2017
better come back home before they resume sitting.... if not another coup loading be that oh...
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by dbynonetwork: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2017
If PMB is coming back this week as reported then why should OSIBANJO visit him?.

I just don't understand the cabals?.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by dlondonbadboy: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
I think Buhari wants restructuring, reorganization, reassessment and devolution of powers in Nigeria. I guess he wants Prof. Osinbajo to work along these lines.
Knowing fully well that the party isn't performing well at the moment, why not give Nigerians what they want?
He has heard the cries and the agitations of the peoples of Nigeria and I guess the peoples general has to rise up to the occasion by meeting the expectations of Nigerians so that his name won't be forgotten in the history of nation.
Don't be surprised if Prof. Osinbajo starts singing restructuring and setting up committees ASAP to kickoff the process of reorganizing the nation.

SMH
The guessing game abi? We now guess and speculate what Buhari might want? Eyaa
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by Etogist: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm yet to see the video of Osinbajo meeting Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by Upson42(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Op,,, where is the video??

don't be another lai on nairaland? undecidedOp,,, where is the video??

don't be another lai on nairaland?
Re: Osinbajo Leaves UK After Meeting With Buhari (video) by jteku(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Upson42:
Op,,, where is the video??

don't be another lai on nairaland? undecidedOp,,, where is the video??

don't be another lai on nairaland?

Check the link

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: I Have Been Convinced That Igbos Are "Integrated Dullards" / Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode / Impeached Edo Deputy Speaker Refuses To Return Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.