Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Can I Hear God Loudly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Hear God Loudly (985 Views)

Praying Loudly Vs Praying Quietly: What Do You Guys Think. / How To Hear God - And Know It Is God. / My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Hear God Loudly by woye77: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
everyone hears from God including myself but i would like to hear Him loudly and clearer - how can i go about achieving this? kindly advice?
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by AKO1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thats His perogative. You can desire it but its up to Him to reveal Himself spectacularly.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by Tonyet1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
Better still read up this thread maybe Papa could speak to you AUDIBLY b4 you finish
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by AbuZola3(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
AKO you too believe that trash ? OH MY GOD ! Who are you to hear God's voice and still be alive, you guys play with God and which is not suppose to be so
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by Tudor6(f): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
God is dead. . . .he CANNOT speak.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
God cannot speak. Words are for imperfect beings like humans.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2010
@OP
No man can see God or hear 4rm Him DIRECTLY. You can only hear ur Spiritual Guide(which is also ur Conscience).
For more Knowledge, EXAMINE the Grail Message.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by MrCrackles(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2010
Topic. . .
Connect a BOSE or CAMBRIDGE speaker all the way to the gates of heaven. . . .
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by Dodgur(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2010
I posted this on another thread but it was the same question. I would just like to add that God is by no means dead and while it is through the Spirit we hear, there is nothing in the Word that says we can now hear him audibly.

The Lord speaks at all times; there are those who believe that God is as close to sound as he is anything else. The Lord speaks through the Spirit and it is through the Holy Spirit that we hear Him. Too hear Him better one must learn His voice, pray for clarity and pray to know Him when He speaks. Also, give Him a chance to speak; the world is so full of noise that we cannot hear the sound of our own thought let alone Gods voice. In the The Screwtape Letters C.S. Lewis explains how the enemy has surrounded us by noise so much so that we can hardly hear sounds at all. What is the difference? Sound is important it carries messages, songs, instructions, praise and so forth. Noise on the other hand is never important it blots out all of those things and bring frustration, confusion, hostility and countless other things that are not conducive to a Christian lifestyle. This is why people so often claim nature to be spiritual; it is indeed so but no more than anywhere else in a world made by God. The difference is that when one is alone in a place segregated from others one can hear the things of the Spirit more so.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by jagunlabi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
woye77:

everyone hears from God including myself but i would like to hear Him loudly and clearer - how can i go about achieving this? kindly advice?
Hand him a microphone, will you.And make sure that you are not anywhere near any of those numerous noisy naija churches.You don't want to have their blaring megaphones drowning god's words coming from the microphone. . .
And make sure the microphone is of a high quality one. . . from germany. . . AKG, or Sehnheisser . . . great mic brands.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by misstobi: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Many ppl v diff interpretations of d word of God,it doesn't help....we undastand it in d way dt favours our ill act....wen readin d bible,ask God for undastandin,so we do not mislead oda ppl
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by OmoAlata(f): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
woye77: everyone hears from God including myself but i would like to hear Him loudly and clearer - how can i go about achieving this? kindly advice?

God can speak to you in any which way. Pray daily and ask Him to speak to you directly. For instance, pray about a particular issue which needs sorting e.g. you need a bicycle (for instance). Believe He will talk to you on this issue then you go out (or even stay indoors). A child on the street sees you and says,"Uncle/Anti Woye, they are giving free bicycles away to the first 50 people around that corner, if you hurry, you will get one"; or there's a knock on your door and a neighbour says, "I have just bought a bicycle so my old one is going spare. It's still in good condition but I don't need 2 bicycles, do you need it before I give it away to someone else"?

I rest my case grin
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Op I think we both know the truth. Whatever you are hearing inside is just your mind playing tricks on you, thats why you can't hear it outside.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by AtheistD(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2013
If you are hearing God at all you might need to get yourself checked for schizophrenia.
Re: How Can I Hear God Loudly by alienvirus: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2013
woye77: everyone hears from God including myself but i would like to hear Him loudly and clearer - how can i go about achieving this? kindly advice?
Simple! Open your ears.

(1) (Reply)

Ezekiel--son Of Man / A Very Serious Message From The Lord Jesus Through Phillipa / Christian Intolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.