Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian (25072 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by Uyisoft: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
You again madam
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by Fakemumu: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Toto i like u soooo much!
I love the way u carry urself
even with the hate from the stupid fellows ur still waxing strong n better..
pls tonto if u ever see this pls DM to get couched on ur lessson
and so I can be strong like u n brave
remember...DeEM NO REACH! Their blorkus too small gorn,chai I too love tonto
u say she mad,u no know say 90% of Nigerian don mad? U no know?
dey there tonto pls reach me!!!!
I love u ....!
no food for belle na mad oo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by olumzzz(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
diamondstar90:
Hmmmmm do u know God loved and appreciated David more, most of all this holy holy pastor are not clean. There is no church in heaven. U obey God by not judging and leave the rest for God
thank you
Madam dnt mind him jor...peeps b forming holy pass wen dey dnt even knw d person...always judging from afar...Make dem remove d speck in their own eyes 1st...We all sinners

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by mezebel(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
CorrectSeller:

No you STFU! Your parent were the ones high on weed when they forgot to flush their waste, which turned out to be you. An illiterate like you don't even know when he is disgracing himself. I don't follow post I comment on and only happened to see your reply only cause I refreshed the same page before I left it so you unfortunate say I see this pathetic reply in the first place but since I don't chat on with bullshits like yourself, I no go even see if you replied that your bum of a father or disease spreading vermin of a mother. Though I hope you do cause you are a waste of space who only f*cks himself behind the old dead dell desktop you inherited from your father. #YouPieceOfShit! But the way I know say my reply pain you well well and make e continue to pain you and your generations till you hug the nearest transformers in your smelly village. But Eyah I no go get to see your further sob stories on this particular post. But no worry commentators on this particular post go continue to feel your pain on your behalf. Take heart oh! But by the way...we forgot the lord you were referencing was the idol your father in the village sacrificed your senses to. Even everyone chilling here feels you are the biggest fool of the day. #MumuOfTheDay #WastedEggAndSperm #NoisyGoat #ReplyMeIfYouAreABastardSonOfAWhore #JoblessHungryBoy #EDonPainYouFinish! #Hahaha! #ReplyNaIfYourMamaNaWhore I know you go reply cause by their masturbation sob stories we shall know them and #Recession fever don finish you and your household. #Hahaha! #ConfirmedBastardLikeYourFather Even if you no reply #ThunderStillFireYouThere! Cause you are still a big heap of bull's droppings. #ShamelessFool When next you decide to f*ck yourself before you come on this site again, remember #YouGotBurned by me real good. Now you can crawl away and die in pieces where the sun don't shine! #Hahaha! #ShamelessIdiot!

Then Bleep you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” / Most Influential Young Africans 2017: Davido, Wizkid Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.