Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. (7389 Views)

15 Things You Might Have Been Doing Wrongly ..(pics) / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by ourkobo: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

Imagine if your Jesus had said the same thing to the prostitute who was about to be stoned.. why do you want to cast the first stone?

my friend shut up and stop bringing Jesus into this...
Jesus did it cos the woman was willing to change and repent...

not some mentally drained lesbians that have refused to change and are even coming out publicly to corrupt more innocent girls by telling them that lesbianism is fun....

gay and lesbians are curse to every society......

take Sodom and Gomorrah for example....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2017
I go like Bleep you sha ooo
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2017
abbeyty:
The only thing I want to know about them is how it feels like to bang two lesbo lovers

Compare it to rocket science..
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2017
ourkobo:

not some mentally drained lesbians that have refused to change and are even coming out publicly to corrupt more innocent girls by telling them that lesbianism is fun....

She wasn't repentant, that wasn't in the Bible.. stop lying to prove a point. She was afraid because she was about to die, the same way many sinners beg god for forgiveness when they are in trouble.. it doesn't mean they wouldn't go back to their vomit.

My point is, Jesus never condemned the woman but loved her. He never judged her and this is what many so called Christians fail to do and this is why many of them will burn in hell (if he'll even exist) you must love unconditionally.

Is it too much to ask for? To love us as you love yourselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by MaziOmenuko: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

Different people with different tastes.. my daddy used to say, "hands were made before spoons"..

Some don't use toys.

Okk...hope you don't mind me asking me.

2. Have you ever had sex with a guy after your experience in your 11th year? If yes, was the experience different?

3. Have you ever developed a fantasy feeling for the opposite sex? Did you explore those feelings or subdued it?

4. The next question is an extract from here: [/quote]8. If a straight girl has fantasies of kissing another girl,
does that make her a lesbian[/quote]
Likewise, if a lesbian fantasies or develops feelings for the opposite sex, does it mean she is straight or bisexual or still getting to know her sexuality?

5. (this is very important) How do you deal with rejection? You know we guys when we ask a girl out and she says no, we take it as one of those things. But rejection from lesbians may likely come with backlash of insults, curses, abuse, public embarrassment, humiliation and knowing the society we are in, could be a threat to your life. So how do you deal with such?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by abbeyty(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

Compare it to rocket science..

How can I book a date with you and your lesbo lover? You may also invite another extra lesbo to join in the game, I really want to experience that rocket .
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Blacquin(f): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2017
What happend to the part of the bible that says"Go ye and MULTIPLY"
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Blacquin(f): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

She wasn't repentant, that wasn't in the Bible.. stop lying to prove a point. She was afraid because she was about to die, the same way many sinners beg god for forgiveness when they are in trouble.. it doesn't mean they wouldn't go back to their vomit.

My point is, Jesus never condemned the woman but loved her. He never judged her and this is what many so called Christians fail to do and this is why many of them will burn in hell (if he'll even exist) you must love unconditionally.

oh God! Give thy sinner Sense
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Nickymezor(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Jst passing by
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
TDonald:

Your moniker reminds me of a joke

No offense

Good for you
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

We're coming..

Hope you don't get caught by the authorities on your way.
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by ViktorMartins(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch are you telling me no guy has ever touched those fresh thighs?
2. What made you hate men? Your dad? Uncle?
3. Were you raised by a single parent?
4. What role do you play in the relationship? The protector or the weakling?

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2017
ViktorMartins:
Gentlewitch are you telling me no guy has ever touched those fresh thighs?
2. What made you hate men? Your dad? Uncle?
3. Were you raised by a single parent?
4. What role do you play in the relationship? The protector or the weakling?

Being gay is something that comes natural for some, for people like me.. I wasn't abused or mistreated. I don't hate men, the ones that do are hateful daughters of their fathers.

Being gay doesn't mean you have to hate the opposite sex.

I was raised by two parents.

And the thing about who is the protector, there's no such thing in a real relationship.. we're both women, either of us can protect each other and help each other in our different capacity.
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Hyerin:

Hope you don't get caught by the authorities on your way.

As long as you don't tell..
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
abbeyty:

How can I book a date with you and your lesbo lover? You may also invite another extra lesbo to join in the game, I really want to experience that rocket .

Another thing about lesbians.. never underestimate them.

We can be very dangerous.
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Okk...hope you don't mind me asking me.

2. Have you ever had sex with a guy after your experience in your 11th year? If yes, was the experience different?

3. Have you ever developed a fantasy feeling for the opposite sex? Did you explore those feelings or subdued it?

4. The next question is an extract from here: 8. If a straight girl has fantasies of kissing another girl,
does that make her a lesbian
Likewise, if a lesbian fantasies or develops feelings for the opposite sex, does it mean she is straight or bisexual or still getting to know her sexuality?

5. (this is very important) How do you deal with rejection? You know we guys when we ask a girl out and she says no, we take it as one of those things. But rejection from lesbians may likely come with backlash of insults, curses, abuse, public embarrassment, humiliation and knowing the society we are in, could be a threat to your life. So how do you deal with such?

Thank you.

I've never been with a guy and I don't imagine myself being with one, nor have I had any fantasies of them.. except one time someone drew my attention to it and some unpleasant images kept flashing.

If a lesbian starts having fantasies of the opposite sex it's likely she's moving from les to bi phase.. but I wouldn't know, I've never had those kind of thoughts except once and it wasn't nice.

The rejection is heartbreaking, true. It's why we are careful with telling straight people our feelings. It's why we try not to get involved. It's why many of us have learned and studied the human behavior and figure out who's gay and who's not.
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
ourkobo:

People like you will never love, thus never see the kingdom of God.
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by bakayokoko: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by ViktorMartins(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

Being gay is something that comes natural for some, for people like me.. I wasn't abused or mistreated. I don't hate men, the ones that do are hateful daughters of their fathers.

Being gay doesn't mean you have to hate the opposite sex.

I was raised by two parents.

And the thing about who is the protector, there's no such thing in a real relationship.. we're both women, either of us can protect each other and help each other in our different capacity.

OK. No worries. Enjoy your life. I'd love to have a drink with you someday when we both free to hear u speak.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Boboye4slim(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
first experience at 11?? having sex at that age is abnormal gay or striaght!! you were abused and brain twisted, but the pleasure was new and exciting for you that you didn't let your parent know about it which could've help you a great deal. and dont bash me pls ain't got nothing against yall les, what I'm saying is if everyone was homosexual like you, this world would be bleeped ........how the hell do you plan to procreate?? when you have men fucking themselves and women doing the same all over?? and stop talking about Jesus and forgiveness pls coz you don't even agree you're sinning...... for you its either Jesus adjust His laws about gays or you're out. I know you trying to justify your dark fantasy and all that but dear women and men are wired for the shit you're doing

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
savagefinder:
Stacy welldone ooh..

From Facebook

Hey my village pipo have discovered me on Nairaland oooo
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boboye4slim:
first experience at 11?? having sex at that age is abnormal gay or striaght!! you were abused and brain twisted, but the pleasure was new and exciting for you that you didn't let your parent know about it which could've help you a great deal. and dont bash me pls ain't got nothing against yall les, what I'm saying is if everyone was homosexual like you, this world would be bleeped ........how the hell do you plan to procreate?? when you have men fucking themselves and women doing the same all over?? and stop talking about Jesus and forgiveness pls coz you don't even agree you're sinning...... for you its either Jesus adjust His laws about gays or you're out. I know you trying to justify your dark fantasy and all that but dear women and men are wired for the shit you're doing

If I wanted it, then it's not an abuse.

How does being gay affect anybody?

Everybody sins, my point is.. don't judge gay people because they sin differently.. for all have sinned and if you judge, you will be judge but instead love like he has loved you.

When we start to put god first before humanity, calamity strikes..

Everybody cannot be gay, it is impossible.. so why are you afraid for your daughters and sisters? Not everybody wants children but to be loved by a partner. So that procreation talk is by the way. If I decide not to have kids, it's my decision.. its my business, it's my life.

What is it with humans? You have plenty kids, they talk. You don't want to have kids, they talk. You're straight, they talk. You're gay, they have plenty to talk.
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by ourkobo: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

the truth is i don't hate you for being a lesbian..
its you personal life, and I don't give a f***k

but my problem with you is trying to corrupt other girls, buy saying lesbianism is fun...

someone like you are the problem we are having in this society...

the of d land forbids this and I think that's enough reasons to make you do your shit in private....
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Boboye4slim(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

If I wanted it, then it's not an abuse.

How does being gay affect anybody?

Everybody sins, my point is.. don't judge gay people because they sin differently.. for all have sinned and if you judge, you will be judge but instead love like he has loved you.

When we start to put god first before humanity, calamity strikes..

Everybody cannot be gay, it is impossible.. so why are you afraid for your daughters and sisters? Not everybody wants children but to be loved by a partner. So that procreation talk is by the way. If I decide not to have kids, it's my decision.. its my business, it's my life.

What is it with humans? You have plenty kids, they talk. You don't want to have kids, they talk. You're straight, they talk. You're gay, they have plenty to talk.
. no you didnt want it not even when you think you do, you were 11! you knew nothing about sex. like I said I got nothing against homosexuals its y'all choices, and as weird as it may sound I find lesbians really sexy, a no no to gays tho. but right and wrong is as clear as black and white. Imagine yourself at age 75, with no kids, living together with a woman of 76 as wife and wife.....deep down you know the truth. we are all still young though, so explore life the way you want it I know when shit gets real no one will tell you. And pls humanity before God creates calamity not otherwise. we are a creation not the creator!
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by ourkobo: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

People like you will never love, thus never see the kingdom of God.
lol...see a lesbian talking about kingdom of God
hope you are not hoping to see d gate...
by now, you should know where you belong after life
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
I like this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by zicoraads: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
ourkobo:

And do you know where you belong? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by toocoded: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
I think wifey is a bisexual, always flirting with her gal friends. I'm open minded anyways as she has never said no when its ST, i think i need to know more maybe one day i"ll surprise her for a three*some (maself, herself and a lesbian friend) cool

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
ourkobo:

I'm just quoting your Bible or Qur'an, whichever one you believe.. I'm a deist, so I don't believe in those things. I tell you because you believe it and so it should be
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by Gentlewitch(f): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
toocoded:
I think wifey is a bisexual, always flirting with her gal friends. I'm open minded anyways as she has never said no when its ST, i think i need to know more maybe one day i"ll surprise her for a three*some (maself, herself and a lesbian friend) cool

There are plenty ways to find out..
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by toocoded: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

There are plenty ways to find out..
Wow! Tell me more, maybe i should.. ..i don't know.. ..
Re: 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. by ourkobo: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gentlewitch:

I'm just quoting your Bible or Qur'an, whichever one you believe.. I'm a deist, so I don't believe in those things. I tell you because you believe it and so it should be

abeg shift....

lemme see normal humans...
my discussion with you just ended!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / Is Covenant University A University Or Secondary School / Masturbation Notice Found In A University In New Zealand (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.