Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement (20317 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by todaynewsreview: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
According to the former President on his Facebook Page;

I congratulate my political party, the Peoples Democratic Party, on the successful resolution of its leadership crisis by the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

I believe in our jurists. We may have issues with some individuals but the Nigerian judiciary deserves our respect and commendation. They have served this country well.

Today's verdict is a judgment where there are no winners or losers. It is a verdict that will bring our party together. We should all thank the Supreme Court of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

As I congratulate the Ahmed Makarfi led Caretaker Committee, I want to strongly urge them not to see this as a victory of a section of the party, but as a moral victory of constitutionality over arbitrariness.

Thus, they must take inspiration from General Yakubu Gowon and declare a 'no victor and no vanquished policy'.

As a senior member of the party, I hereby call on all those who left the party because of its leadership issues to return to their natural home and build the PDP.

The PDP is an inclusive vehicle not an exclusive one. We see Nigerians as human beings deserving of the rule of law, separation of powers and a free market economy that provides a level playing ground for all.

The party that gave Nigeria the largest economy in Africa is a party whose heart is large enough to find a place for all Nigerians.

I thank God for this day of Justice and may God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1562790750437960&id=105479482835768

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by mangood74: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
U WAN COME BACK OGA JONA? ANYWAY ANYHOW TWALE

34 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Judiciary is the last hope of the common man...

20 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
GEJ after you congratulate your party, give KUDOS to BUHARI administration for making nigerians to have hope in the judiciary .

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by fran6co(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gej our king of democracy

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by dodelight(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Now our politicosphere is coming back to life! Thank you Supreme Court.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Lordwize(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
The preparation for 2019 is here:
Choice between good and evil
Love and hate
Freedom and bondage
Reality and propaganda
Joy and sadness
Etcetera.

20 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Victornezzar: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
GEJ after you congratulate your party, give KUDOS to BUHARI administration for making nigerians to have hope in the judiciary .
Wych useless hope in our judiciary
Was Buhari not ordered 2 release Dasuki, leader of shiite movement nd Nnamdi Kanu but he chooses his own way
As far as we are concerned there's no hope in our judiciary as far as bubu is still our president

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Newbiee: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry GEJ, PDP will never be the same again.
By the way, I hope you are not warming up for a second defeat.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Estimable(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulatory message filled with wisdom.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
You smoke buhari ashes?

51 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by odiereke(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Well said sir

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by kennytidistar(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
K
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by dlondonbadboy: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wisdom..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Kondomatic(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:

32 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by kiggy229(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good their hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by ehissi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Daddy Oooooh!

Yes Oooh! Baba don talk am, time don reach to gather all body, put hand for ground make PDP stand gidigba!

Make all of una whey run enter APC as una nor see money buy better bag of beans #50,000, run come back make PDP arrange as Naija for better...

All these witch whey dey carry broom for daytime, nor go gree for this wan, but E nor consign baba as supreme court don sign am final......

TonyeBarcanista and co, una don hear??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy

God save Bode George
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Kingjay5(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:

I don't understand you oo , are you saying judiciary is more effective during this BABA GO SLOW rule. The same BUBU who doesn't respect and obey Court orders , SMH.

24 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by laffwitmi: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gej- King of mumu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by jordinsparkles(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
I miss you o Jona...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by seunlayi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
GEJ, THE HERO

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Mrkumareze(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Judiciary is the last hope of the common man...

Does that include Nigeria?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by princejude(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulobia to pdp...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by jordinsparkles(f): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
will you kipshot there....

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by ajepako(f): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's my presido!

GEJ of life!

Omo Aye....

Respect!

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by ekdee: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
GEJ after you congratulate your party, give KUDOS to BUHARI administration for making nigerians to have hope in the judiciary .[sup][/sup][color=#000099][/color]
[i][/i] Who made who to have which hope? Who are you even referring to, the lifeless man?

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by ajepako(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
laffwitmi:
Gej- King of mumu

PMB.....geriatric-in-chief..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
would you sharap that ur ewedu mouth

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Why Lai Mohammed Must Be Fired'' - Femi Aribisala / FG Is Right On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.