Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos (18479 Views)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
A journalist with Enradio, Mr. Orunsolu Mutiin, is filled with thanks after escaping from an auto accident unhurt when an articulated vehicle crushed into his car yesterday, Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at Obanikoro bus stop on Ikorodu Road, Lagos.

According to (NAN), Mutiin was alone in his company’s Nissan Primera car with registration number LND 352 DS when the accident occurred during the early morning rush hour as workers headed to their places of work.

The accident held up traffic on the highway for almost two hours until traffic officials were able to move the vehicles off the road.

Mutiin, in shock spoke with NAN at the scene, saying the accident occurred at 7.30 a.m as he was on the Lagos Island-bound side of the highway.

“As I was approaching Obanikoro Bus Stop, there was a slight traffic. Suddenly, I felt an impact on my car and I saw the articulated truck behind me crushing my car.In the process, my car hit the two vehicles in front and I was pushed toward the culvert. I thank God that I am alive, even though my car was badly damaged,” he said.

The two other vehicles involved in the accident were a KIA saloon car and a smaller truck.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/journalist-survives-auto-accident-car-bashed-lagos-traffic-photo.html

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by smartty68(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God you escaped it!

BTW, heard that most trucks uses ogogoro which makes them supercharged! How true is this?

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by StakerLives(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God for his life
meanwhile the yoruba land is cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by davidodiba(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oh... Thank God for helping come outta it alive...

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by kiggy229(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
StakerLives:
Thank God for his life

You lot are funny

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
thank God

1 Like

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by moses93(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
glory to God
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by muller101(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Looks like a movie scene
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Trailer again...
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
ThankGod for his life.....I'm tired reading bad news. Baba God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by NCANTaskForce: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buhari why?
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Village people at work. sad

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
God save us
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by planetx13: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God for his life

Our family is looking to sell our large expanse of land in delta State (638 hectares). All documents are available and original copies ( C of O, survey plan, deed of conveyance). Willing to sell in parts and also open to partnership. prospective Buyers are encouraged to do all verification with relevant authorities before any negotiation is done. contact 08126939687 , 09080950214
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Miracle. God is great
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
StakerLives:
Thank God for his life

9 Likes

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
The Grimm ain't reading to reap him yet..
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by davodyguy: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Terrible.

When you pray in the morning before going out, always say

Oluwa ma je kin rin loojo ti ebin paa ona.

God save me from the day that the road is hungry for blood
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by davodyguy: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
StakerLives:
Thank God for his life

All your generations are cursed, including you.

Oluwaseun Osewa owns Nairaland and he's Yoruba, living in Yoruba Land.

You can post on Nairaland free of charge, courtesy a yoruba man, operating in yoruba land.

Some of you igbos have your brains programmed for stupidity, that no amount of soft or hard reset can cure you from insanity

9 Likes

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by pythonkid(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
pk
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by yemmight(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Whao. Thank God for His mercy.
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God for your life and to other accident survivor(s) on the spot.
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by bus1: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Religion has degraded the brains of most Nigerians, and so the only response we keep hearing in these everyday incidents is 'thank god for sparing my life'.
No improved legislation concerning articulated vehicles. No strict regulation of their operations.
No subsequent investigations are carried out to determine the various causes of these everyday accidents with a view to preventing them.
Yet we continue to thank a mysterious & nebulous god who somehow lets valuable properties be destroyed everyday, but who occasionally saves the lives of the victims.
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by tydi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
don't drink and drive.

modified : you don bash my car journalist repekte!!! cheesy

see him plate number DsS
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by smile11s(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Ericjohnsonjnr post=58387412][/quote]

Hmmm
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by mayze: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Deereemah:
Lagos na glorified ghetto
Beauty without brain kindly clarify ur post please

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by bewla(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
u try
Re: Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos by darlingfather(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
davodyguy:

All your generations are cursed, including you.

Oluwaseun Osewa owns Nairaland and he's Yoruba, living in Yoruba Land.

You can post on Nairaland free of charge, courtesy a yoruba man, operating in yoruba land.

Some of you igbos have your brains programmed for stupidity, that no amount of soft or hard reset can cure you from insanity
How do you know that that guy is igbo? So we don't have other tribes living in lag abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Women Pushing A Vehicle After It Broke Down On A Muddy Road / Dana Crash: Relatives To Receive N16m Per Victim (Insurance) / Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.