Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next (62073 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Lizy100: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
O God have mercy. I lack words to describe this. This is pathetic.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by KahlDrogo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
The pastor of the church would be making serious profit projections right now. grin

Pastor would be like.. mehn, finally, maga don pay grin

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by 0b100100111: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Scam!
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by toseen7: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jesu omo Ikorodu grin
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by KahlDrogo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dreambeat:
Chai.Ignorance is a serious disease.Why is the first image different from the others?Anyway I think this is a joke by the op.
They poured too much water, that is why they are different. grin
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by biobio111: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nah you ancestor appear to you
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Trinity213: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shame dey catch me for some people
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by tunlade02: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
I was just a kid in the 80s when people claimed to see the image of Obafemi Awolowo in the sky. Let us agree that people leaved in the dark back then, but what about now that the world has been greeted with civilization, are we still blind? I pity my people for they have head without a functioning brain.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
refreshrate:

Food?
Oya what did I win?

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by onyxo76(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Idol worshipers, how do you kneel and worship an image
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Which can thing religion come turn our people to?

You are worshipping a wet wall all becos it formed a shape of human. I have seen wet surface form dick shape, ball shape and triangle shape.

People should be wise...

I tire o
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Abeycity93: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
People perish because of lack of...
Knowledge
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by genearts(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Not again....
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by datigbogirl: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
Are Africans really that foolish angry angry What's all this? Religion is really affecting Africans angry
See wetin badoo don cause
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by seunny4lif(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin
datigbogirl:

See wetin badoo don cause
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by MOSICATED5(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
How did they know how JESUS LOOK?
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by nwakaibeya1: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jeremiah 5,21-24 >Spiritual blindness rules in peoples lives&our truth&parables are not for everyone to comprehend.Since time of Jesus Christ people talk because they have mouth, not knowing the spiritual implications of what they talk>EXAMPLE THE BORNAGAIN &CHURCH> How many people in churches are able to see spiritually what&how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritually?hence it is your right to see spiritually who is leading you to spiritual JESUSCHRIST?spiritually speaking many prophets& pastors are devil incarnates if only you have the MANTLE, the LIGHT to see how they are in the spirit with that LIGHT which JESUS CHRIST used & said i am the light of the world?if we were you i would seek that particular LIGHT which is right available near you if you would ask for it?There are Two powers available to Human beings ie spiritual power &political power& you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment&many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT& MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law& the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to human beings of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesus Christ that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUS CHRIST& DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth_ beyond?Behold,those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life&power they are spirits&non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets&pastors this is accept the truth or perish& thats the authority& power&we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that kingdom of real JESUS CHRIST has comeback&you shouldnt forget the consequences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again that descendants of prophets of baal are still in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well& it comes to pass,so do not be deceived humans to think that is all about Prophesies and falling you down in churches and after falling down you still remain in evil marine bondages and occult oppression and evil family wickedness .Be wise & as usual only time will tell who is who ,evil or good but why not look before you leap>>>John 6,60-68

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Ade4live: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jesus christ image? And people are worshiping it. Some people really need to be enlighten regarding christianity religion aspect.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Halancornell(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
wisdom undecided
TonyeBarcanista:
wisdom
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Ulomoney(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Naija!
Religion don't mess us up. I swear.
Do they even know what Jesus looks like, not to think that's him.
I:m almost certain it's three pastor that told them. grin
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by pek(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Religious is the highest selling commodity in Nigeria. Fools will buy it at any price.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by jimb(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dreambeat:
Chai.Ignorance is a serious disease.Why is the first image different from the others?Anyway I think this is a joke by the op.

I guess thats just a wet patch on the wall
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by BiggySammy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na wa ooo... That's just water seeping through a wall.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rubbish! Why are some Nigerians so daft when it comes to Religion. Stupidity!

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by moorevic(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
What of his beards?
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by hgnbello(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
African Mentality... Oh Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Mandesz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

I tell ya
No wonder the pastors uses private jets while they the members walk around without even food
mannerless man. d pastors sud buy jets to members? fool, religion has rendered u insane.
* never a sin for pastor to get rich.
u people envy alot
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Olaswal99: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
People believing this must be completely daft
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by lincs25(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
They have started again, when the bible stated clearly that we should not knee and worship any image either on earth or in the sky.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
lincs25:
They have started again, when the bible stated clearly that we should not knee and worship any image either on earth or in the sky.

Is it different from whats done in churches? Aren't images worshiped in Churches?
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Bridget27(f): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
When has Jesus ever worn blouse and necklace? Unless am mistaken, what am seeing in the first picture is the shadow of a female wearing a blouse and a necklace.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by room089: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
That place automatically must have turned to Mecca of some sort or even a tourists centre for a while!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.