Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (62128 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by PrettyCrystal: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2018
A Catholic priest decided to test how big the hearts of his congregation are by disguising as a beggar in Nnewi area of Anambra state. The priest identified as Fr. Thaddeus Ilechukwu popularly known as Egwu Umumuo, pretended to be a beggar after disguising himself in ragged attire so that no one can recognize him.

The man sat on the ground as a beggar near his church premises before walking around to beg for food.

Many of his members who were trooping into the church for his Weekly adoration programme could not render any help to him. Some even warned him to get away and threatened to beat him when he approached them for help.

After much display, the priest entered the church and went near the altar as some ushers tried to chase him away.. That was when he revealed himself as their leader and the shocked congregation erupted with joy.

The people who rejected him and abandoned him before screamed with joy after the revelation as they rushed him and wanted to hug him before they were restrained by the ushers.

The priest told them that he disguised himself in order to show them the need to be charitable and render help to the unfortunate ones even the least of them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/video-fr-thaddeus-ilechukwu-disguises-as-a-beggar-in-nnewi-anambra-state.html

Watch Video HERE.

14 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by PrettyCrystal: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2018
This is not time for all this , he should use that time to sensitize his community about the importance of PVC

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by hisgrace090: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2018
O! God.

This speaks volume than preaching.

Man is becoming too hypocritical and self centered only ready to give to those that will give them back.

Until we make Jesus our roll model.....

336 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Gossiplover: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2018
after PVC what next. This is really good. Many Nigerian church goers are very hypocritical. nawa oo
SalamRushdie:
This is not time for all this , he should use that time to sensitize his community about the importance of PVC

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by izzou(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2018
grin

One of the most judgemental places on earth and the where you can find a large number of hypocrites today is the church

I'm a Christian, so don't ask me how I know

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by omowolewa: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2018
That explains why we have more churches and more bad acts.

It is not that priest are not preaching the truth (at least the called ones) but people are not putting it to action.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2018
This catholic priest should be sacked......

Unless he replicate Same disguise on vote sensitization.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2018
This is so touching.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Everything is not about PVC or politics.

SalamRushdie:

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2018
The people who rejected him and abandoned him before screamed with joy after the revelation as they rushed him and wanted to hug him before they were restrained by the ushers.

Life of hypocrites.
That is how they roll.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by salbis(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Surprises go full ground on the last day.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by cana882(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Lol..
People who don't go to church are more generous than most church members.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Peter4naz(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Ok seen.. next
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by ebujany(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Mutemenot(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Him get luck say some boys no beat am join grin

4 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by confusedGuy(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2018
please...give that priest a medal

12 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by enshi(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Givers never lack

3 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nicolars(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
y are they still shouting for joy, they should be crying

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Diso60090(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

One of the most judgemental places on earth and the where you can find a large number of hypocrites today is the church

I'm a Christian, so don't ask me how I know

Who get that time to ask you about church matter

Bush meat

3 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
THAT'S WHY I LOVE ISLAM, WE ARE CHEERFUL GIVER WE MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Them plenty, I am a christian and i can stand to tell you that most Christians don't practice what they read from the bible. The Christ like kind of life.

I call them Hypocritus.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Willexmania(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2018
nuti:
Ok seen.. next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by 1stola: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Osu people and callousness...

4 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by udo2018: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Nice one. That's what Christianity should be. Love for your fellow humans and love for God.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by daryoor(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2018
There a big difference between a beggar and a madman.

Thats a mad mans attire

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by izzou(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Diso60090:

Bush meat

Thank you for validating my point

smiley

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by King4Roller: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Make him change congregation.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Willexmania(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Diso60090:

Bush meat

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by frankgreat(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
PVC PVC PVC !!! why do we keep deceiving ourselves? What is PVC without love for one another? Someone is preaching about love and you are shouting PVC...if we like let everyone one in Nigeria have PVC, if dere is no love we will still remain the same way..is it lack of PVC that is making herdsmen kill? Is it lack of PVC that is making brother kill his own brother? So preach love not PVC..

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Nicolars:
y are they still shouting for joy, they should be crying
Because they were blind to the message the priest was passing across. Instead of them to be sober, they jubilated. I'm sure most of them just go to church to do showmanship. Fake Christians everywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.