Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party (11452 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Mac Jamez Drop New Song He Titled Wedding Day. / Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Ajicold(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Everybody Go Turn Judge Nw.... Nice Lyrics Tho
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by damseyl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very lovely song... The sky is your start

Haters will hate don't let it discourage you.

.....I'm changing my ringtone to this song sef smiley
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by teemswest(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ha. Ha you obviously need to stop rubbing kiwi polish to stand a chance of being a fairytale baby mama
Fresca:
Banky W and Adesua, their matter never end? It haff tire me!

I will collect this banky from her, just wait and see. Let me become his baby mama and ruin this their Instagram love.
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fresca:
Banky W and Adesua, their matter never end? It haff tire me!

I will collect this banky from her, just wait and see. Let me become his baby mama and ruin this their Instagram love.
lets shoot our own wedding party ... grin
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ajicold:
Nice Lyrics Tho
thanks check out the song too
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Halancornell(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin . .in tywse voice. . ERIN E PA MI I LAUGHTER grin
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by chronique(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Don't ever try this rubbish again. Music is not your thing, you can never make head way with it. Nigerians are smply the most deceptive people on the planet, with the comments u'll think it's a fair attempt, but it's pure trash. Avoid it like a bad habit.

engrrichie92:
im sorry o, im entitled to my opinion oo

how come im the only one that thinks the song is crappy or did you pay all this guys above me?..
coz had to listen to the song over and over to see whats cool about it...

again, it's my opinion

Thanks for being bold enough to say the truth. Nigerians celebrate mediocrity a lot. Song's so awful that I couldn't bare the torture of listening to it fully. This is how they keep deceiving and misleading people until they get to project fame and idols West Africa, and start fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Crap.

Autotune fail.
Beat is non-existent. And doesnt even flow with the singing.
Oh yeah, no rhyming oo, and total singing off beat.
Hope u no pay masterkraft for dis waste of mixer.
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by PastorAji(m): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Guy you tried at least you did "something"

the MetaCritics above me are your best friends because they told you the truth no matter how hurting it would be

You need to look beyond love, love, love because odikwa HUNGERBAD and we need songs that would re-orientate the mind of the youths not bleep bleep themed songs
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2017
damseyl:
Very lovely song... The sky is your start

Haters will hate don't let it discourage you.

.....I'm changing my ringtone to this song sef smiley

tanx cool
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2017
PastorAji:
Guy you tried at least you did "something"

the MetaCritics above me are your best friends because they told you the truth no matter how hurting it would be

You need to look beyond love, love, love because odikwa HUNGERBAD and we need songs that would re-orientate the mind of the youths not bleep bleep themed songs

thanks I do beyond that.. Check this out http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by AceGang(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Someone should please, help me push this to newtopic, so that it could be moved to frontpage. I don't know how to create topics on nairaland forum... U can modify d write up if there be need...

MASTERKRAFT ON THE BEAT * OSIMILI IS THE TITLE* ACE-GANG SANG IT.

It's a music competition, help the street win. Direct link to my song @ http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/mcservice/ftl/mobile/noauth/music-song-detail.action?musicCode=601037100000000535&rnd=0.4535358039216958

Just keep listening/streaming the music as much and longer as you can. Please share with your friends,contacts and groups in every social media . Don't forget to drop your nice comments with the app on the site

Thanks alot.

KEEP SHARING!!!
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nne5: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
For fuvck sakes, are their no more lyrics outside *women, money and sex* in the music industries?

Every new emerge Recycles the same shitz I've been fed my whole life.
Can I get lines like *I can't wait to eat a thousand plates of eBa via the net and shiit 'em of the net*

like *youth quite the drugs, there's no future in it...that shiitz only eat'u and left'u all psychotic*
*don't get involved in cultism, d-shi.t promised projection, but takes your life before you blink*
*i dreamed of a future, where I have breakfast in Mars and launch in Pluto*

and....lot more...

shizst I'm not a musician anyways

Shizst bro shizst! You right like shizst.
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Nne5:

Shizst bro shizst! You right like shizst.
lol, why bold my *outro* baby? ain't my lines better than 'em booties and boobies line we got all years?
gringrin

morning anyways
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2017
The rap version was cool but who ever took the chorus should please work on that voice. It not romantic at all. Sorry if am harsh but it just the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Dotwillis1:

lalasticlala whatyu say? ... Show some love edakun
o boy nice one but next time make your voice go romantic ok now to the matter how much wa boss do the beat for ya
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2017
AceGang:
Someone should please, help me push this to newtopic, so that it could be moved to frontpage. I don't know how to create topics on nairaland forum... U can modify d write up if there be need...

MASTERKRAFT ON THE BEAT * OSIMILI IS THE TITLE* ACE-GANG SANG IT.

It's a music competition, help the street win. Direct link to my song @ http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/mcservice/ftl/mobile/noauth/music-song-detail.action?musicCode=601037100000000535&rnd=0.4535358039216958

Just keep listening/streaming the music as much and longer as you can. Please share with your friends,contacts and groups in every social media . Don't forget to drop your nice comments with the app on the site

Thanks alot.

KEEP SHARING!!!
guy I no see download links for that site

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Baby, baby, love, love as expected... only few sings in Nigeria, the rest make noise
you might wanna check this out
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
For fuvck sakes, are their no more lyrics outside *women, money and sex* in the music industries?

Every new emerge Recycles the same shitz I've been fed my whole life.
Can I get lines like *I can't wait to eat a thousand plates of eBa via the net and shiit 'em of the net*

like *youth quite the drugs, there's no future in it...that shiitz only eat'u and left'u all psychotic*
*don't get involved in cultism, d-shi.t promised projection, but takes your life before you blink*
*i dreamed of a future, where I have breakfast in Mars and launch in Pluto*

and....lot more...

shizst I'm not a musician anyways

you mean something like this? http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nne5: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol, why bold my *outro* baby? ain't my lines better than 'em booties and boobies line we got all years?
gringrin

morning anyways
Lol they better.
Morning to you too.
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Dotwillis1:

you mean something like this? http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99
don't know what to say...

*stay fly like an eagle*

Good lyrics (first verse)
Good beat, but bad combination...
Dance beat on rap music...

shoulda prefer a straight rap...

I need something close to this * the Evening News by Chamillionaire*
or
close to this *the Morning News by Chamillionaire*

http://waptrick.com/en/download/Chamillionaire/The-Morning-News/?type=FT&id=14538
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Senrealone: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
nice one Dot Willis....miss u bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by Dotwillis1(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Senrealone:
nice one Dot Willis....miss u bro
wow bro never knew you are a nairalander

Thanks
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by AceGang(m): 2:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Hizzy:
guy I no see download links for that site
okay bro.. Just check on GET FULL HD TRACK though they will charge you.. U know mtn nah..or use opera mini browser to listen to d song, download file will pop up.
Or download the music+ app frm my board and for d listening and commenting too
Re: A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party by sauceyboi: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest / Dr. Victor Olaiya - Baby Mi Da (baby Jowo) Remix Ft 2face Idibia / DOWNLOAD MP3: Picazo Rhap – Olomi Lo Ma Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.