Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Was Filled With Emotions As I Swore In Adeleke As Senator – Saraki tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Filled With Emotions As I Swore In Adeleke As Senator – Saraki tweets (326 Views)

President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Filled With Emotions As I Swore In Adeleke As Senator – Saraki tweets by farem: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
I was filled with emotions as I swore in the brother of Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke as Senator – Saraki

ON July 12, 20172:43 PM/IN
News/ BY Nwafor Polycarp /
Comments
By Nwafor Sunday
Nigeria senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki, Wednesday, Abuja said that he was filled with emotions on swearing in Senator Ademola Adeleke, the brother to late senator Isiaka Adeleke, as the new senator representing Osun west constituency.
This was made known via Bukola’s tweeter handle as he further stated that his dear and departed colleague will be happy and filled with joy today to see his brother occupying his seat.
Speaking on the parties differences Saraki said that his only sadness is that Senator Ademola Adeleke is not coming in as an APC member, but hopes that he will very soon return to his natural fold, APC, where he rightly belongs.
He equally stated that Sen. Ademola Adeleke’s wining was as a result of their parties mishandling of the pre-election matters.
Writing further Saraki stated that he hopes this development will serve as an eye-opener to APC at all level that the will of the people must always be respected. ” We all have a good lesson to learn from this”, he finally wrote

See his tweets bellow:
Follow
Bukola Saraki
✔ @bukolasaraki
I was filled with emotions today as I swore in the brother of Late Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke as Senator... http://
/6OfVj1oxn
1:06 PM - 12 Jul 2017

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/filled-emotions-swore-brother-late-senator-isiaka-adeleke-senator-saraki/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Nominated Osotimehin For 2-year Extension At Un Say Onyeama / From Senate Comes A Relief For Gunshot Victims / When Miscreants Run The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.