Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape (83111 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident / 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
goodmorning40:

I am a psychiatrist
Not trying to be funny bro

You still need one, because you cannot counsel rape victims and be exposing their rape on video

Seriously, I have counselled rape victims. For some, the suffering will never end.

Yet people like you joke about it?

Get help. Seriously, you need it.

5 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by sirneyo2005: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:
With the atrocities committed daily by Afonjas, one needs no prophet to tell him the reason behind Odudua's eviction from heaven

I said always use your brain you refused banza kowai
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by ayusco85(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
9jakohai:

So you jokes want to see the video?

What if it was your sister or relative?

Rape is not a joke. Grow up

Why not preach to those five boys. Video that will go viral. Bro stop forming pastor pls.
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by victorazy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Finestface:
21 years loading

They even have tape evidence....GOATS grin
grin when Satan want to make man commit suicide grin
21 loading...... they don already dey wear back of cloth grin
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by bbbabes(f): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Break their peshleme
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
goodmorning40:
I want to see the video
Op post the video now

Go to the police station and demand for it. Tell them you have the right to see it. Go immediately.

They will give you.

Or tell them to lock you up with the stupid rapists. They will narrate their experience to you.

1 Like

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
ayusco85:

Why not preach to those five boys. Video that will go viral. Bro stop forming pastor pls.

Three years ago, I had to hold the hand and console a young woman who was raped by five robbers. Raped by robbers, in her own flat. She was crying her eyes out.

And that was not the first time, or the last time I have had to help rape victims.

Pardon me for not laughing at your voyerustic endeavors

4 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by KELECHUKWU89: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bro keave dm Mtchew...born throway Pikin dm,
victorazy:

grin when Satan want to make man commit suicide grin

21 loading...... they don already dey wear back of cloth grin

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Stupid boys. They will still be in prison by the time their mates graduate, start work and get married.

1 Like

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Omoluabi16(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
The government should make rape a capital offence. Nothing less. Rapists are useless, now they've destroyed that poor girl and it's a lifelong trauma. Small boys doing evil things..who raised these ones?!

2 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Honourable1901(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Championlaw200(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
PSINCE WE HAVE SEEN THE EVIDENCE THAT THESE GOATS RAPED THE LADY, WITHOUT NO FURTHER DELAY, THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT, ALL OF THE RAPIST SHALL DIE BY HANGING..

ARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COURT.........

1 Like

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by ladensmith(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
obembet:
You guys are disgrace to oduduwa Nation
Shame on You guys...
container fall on you
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by LexngtonSteele: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
May all rapists suffer greatly for their sins.

It's shocking how so many animals promote and support rape....read some of these sad comments.

The girl gangraped by FIVE men can NEVER be the same for as long as she lives.

Would you wish the same for your wife, daughter, sister or mother?

3 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by ExInferis(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
They recorded their act on TAPE?

The OP must still be stuck in the 90s.
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:
With the atrocities committed daily by Afonjas, one needs no prophet to tell him the reason behind Odudua's eviction from heaven
grin nna no kill me here
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This world has spoilt.

When I was in secondary school, my preek had not even started getting erections.

Now,
A secondary school child can not only have sex, but rape a woman and video it.

God forbid!!!

But where's the video, some of us will like to critique it

Grow up.

Seriously little child, grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Philinho(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=goodmorning40 post=58389297]I want to see the video Op post the video now[/quote Visit Xvideo
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Omoluabi16(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
ayusco85:

You want to watch a rape video? maybe one gaybriel will catch you, tear your hole, record it and send it to you. Perv

3 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Venica(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
see them. many are looking for who will sponsor their education . una see who send una, all una leant is how to rape. Too much prom. i pity una poor parents
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by NwaAmaikpe: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
9jakohai:

So you jokes want to see the video?

What if it was your sister or relative?

Rape is not a joke. Grow up
9jakohai:

Grow up.

Seriously little child, grow up!

shocked

It's either you have a stunted growth
Or you just learnt a new word.

Either way, you are a grammatical midget so grow it up.

2 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by favoured78(f): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why are their mouths all pointing to the North shocked.?
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Ajas123: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Like seriously they should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by refreshrate: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
AFO...
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

It's either you have a stunted growth
Or you just learnt a new word.

Either way, you are a grammatical midget so grow it up.

I don't care what you think about me, and God knows I am not perfect.

But rape is horrible. Very horrible. And in my line of work I have seen several cases,including little children.

That is why I cannot laugh or joke about it.

So, I still say to you....grow up. This is no joke. It is someone' s life.

6 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nedfed(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
goodmorning40:
I want to see the video
Op post the video now

Are you ok?
Can you pray for such to happen to you sister?
C'mmon
Kindly dial *232*7# to borrow sense from mtn

4 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Noblewhiz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
muller101:
Cut off their tools . Roast it outside for vultures to feast on them.
Take it easy bro
Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
ayusco85:
Click like if u came searching for the video

So many cheap and sick people on nairaland. Does the no of likes you get on NL affect your years on earth because I am trying to see a reason why you would want to watch a rape video

4 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by silver94(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This world has spoilt.

When I was in secondary school, my preek had not even started getting erections.

Now,
A secondary school child can not only have sex, but rape a woman and video it.

God forbid!!!

But where's the video, some of us will like to critique it
Nna go and get brain. It's college of education not secondary school. Always read the contents of post before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by OsuGanja(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
CASTRATE THE BASTARDS

2 Likes

Re: Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape by Jabioro: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Now that they were forced by their deeds to look so forlorn in Sobriety ,inordinate passion had become regrettable now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) / Rina Arano: Missing Japanese Indecent Star Found Dead & Tied Naked To A Tree / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.