Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community (23601 Views)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by jegz25(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
nobody is blaming it on his religion,region or tribe

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by jbnm: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmm
So I guess all people in delta state are into harming kids?
Just like their pals up North?
(Sarcasm fully intended)
bros not everyone is bad.dere ar good pple n d bad ones everywhere
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
jbnm:

And that is the truth
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Men. SMH
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
jegz25:
Or gender

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by moses93(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Baddestman:
sense fall on you
trailer FALL on you! was I the one that said you guys always appear on anything negative in this world? IPOB drug dealers.
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by gracile(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime father,
Endtime sex,
Sex of death,

What has this world turn into?

This endtime father has not only committed incest and pedophilia but also involuntary manslaughter.

Why his daughter when oloshos in that axis charge N400 per round?
This is sad,
In fact, this is a spiritual something.
You make and unmake sense at the same time, please how do you do that
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by loydsis(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tins dey happen ooo, devil will reject some people on de day of reckoning
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by loydsis(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
jbnm:
mr Tele Egbegi why u come do dis kind tin now.later u go come dey ask for her forgiveness.how do u expect her to forgive n 4get?
loydsis:
Tins dey happen ooo, devil will reject some people on de day of reckoning
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Danuvie(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nawa oh. Things are happening

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
moses93:
trailer FALL on you! was I the one that said you guys always appear on anything negative in this world? IPOB drug dealers.
check my signature dude,im not ipob.
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by princessayesha(f): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bloody paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Alexbrain(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
brainpulse:
This is what happens when some of the south south people wants to identify with people from the forest of the rising sun. Too bad
Make sense well big and strong like coconut fall on you!!!
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Fourwinds: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
d stupid man"s crimes were known since 2013 and he wasn't put out of dis planet....delay is dangerous...we can all see d result
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by GraceEmmanuel(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
The man is demonic
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by TinaAnita(f): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
A woman actually had a baby for such a psychopath and left her with him?

But why is it that men/guys nowadays are pussy-oriented? It's rare to find a man/guy who doesn't nurse the idea of raping someone..
*pissed*
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Fkforyou(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is this one a human being?... embarassed

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sex
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by herich(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
moses93:
the man must be IPOB member.

today must really be a bad day for you..... on IPOB matter
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by seguno2: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
organicfoods:
Too bad

It is terrible.
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by youngjoy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wat kind f life is this >:
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Marshalxv(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
see how God vindicated the wrongly accused guy,had it been the girl died without opening up that guy name for be sorry

For the dad ,even devil himself will not have mercy on you when he's roasting your balls while you're alive
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by adebakingiggs: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2017
This is insane at it peak
Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2017
obembet:

I knew it.. It's Only in Nigeria the south you get to see things like this..

Fixed

See the comments of your brothers here

maxysmith:
North and crime

HeOrShe:
Arewa old men and sex urge

Too much of hard drugs gives them constant erection till death..

Segse:
Northerners with their excessive sexual urges!

Sometimes I wonder why we're called one Nigeria with these people.

ourkobo:
it's this type of Animals you want me to share country with abi...

seriously these people are still in d stone age......

maxiuc:
If you see how they will be running on Fridays to mosque you will asking yourself wether na war dey happen

Imagine a 70yrs old man doing such shit...but in the market one day they almost lynch a woman bcus she wasn't dressing properly

Mara Mara na ihu ngwompiti nazu

elmagnifico411:
Useless old men in the north, with their useless, godforsaking way of life and religion.. how I hope justice would be served, let them hang this old fool.. couldn't u just go and look for a prostitute if konji has taken over your damned life?! Walahi, na these northerners God create last. Sense don finish for that side.
https://www.nairaland.com/3914316/70-year-old-man-rapes-8-year-old-girl#58341124

CC ApexPredator

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2017
All dem bloody hypocrites now typing crap against the man alone were the same hypocrites insulting a whole region and religion for a less severe cases.

Bloody hypocrites

See their comments here

maxysmith:
North and crime

HeOrShe:

Segse:

ourkobo:

maxiuc:
If you see how they will be running on Fridays to mosque you will asking yourself wether na war dey happen

Imagine a 70yrs old man doing such shit...but in the market one day they almost lynch a woman bcus she wasn't dressing properly

elmagnifico411:
Useless old men in the north, with their useless, godforsaking way of life and religion.. how I hope justice would be served, let them hang this old fool.. couldn't u just go and look for a prostitute if konji has taken over your damned life?! Walahi, na these northerners God create last. Sense don finish for that side.
https://www.nairaland.com/3914316/70-year-old-man-rapes-8-year-old-girl#58341124

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Noblesoul123:
angry sad angryHaba!

His own flesh and blood?

The man must be a demented, morally challenged, sicko

South

See your brothers comments here

maxysmith:
North and crime

HeOrShe:

Segse:

ourkobo:

maxiuc:

elmagnifico411:

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 2:07am On Jul 13, 2017
moses93:
the man must be IPOB member.

It is in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 2:09am On Jul 13, 2017
jegz25:

U dey mind bloody hypocrites?

See their comments on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2017
jbnm:

But bloody hypocrites insulting a whole region/religion for one man's offence.

I have the feeling there are several cases like this in delta state because I have stayed in warri for almost two years and I know what most of them do.

And generally, there is no much difference between delta state and any other state in the south.

See what your brothers are saying on a similar situation.

maxysmith:
North and crime

HeOrShe:

Segse:

ourkobo:

maxiuc:

elmagnifico411:

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 3:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
d stupid man"s crimes were known since 2013 and he wasn't put out of dis planet....delay is dangerous...we can all see d result

Yeah, since this is south, only the man is stupid but were it to be north, all northerners are.

maxysmith:
North and crime

HeOrShe:

Segse:

ourkobo:

maxiuc:

elmagnifico411:

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by LionDeLeo: 3:57am On Jul 13, 2017
GraceEmmanuel:
The man is demonic

In this case, only the man is a demon, but if he were to be from Kano, all northerners are.

maxysmith:
North and crime

HeOrShe:

Segse:

ourkobo:

maxiuc:

elmagnifico411:

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community by Fourwinds: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yeah, since this is south, only the man is stupid but were it to be north, all northerners are.

look here boy....take note of dis moniker I don't engage in all these childish rant many of u do here on nairaland ok...I attack d problem and d source... don't quote my mention on irrelevant discussion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impersonating Atiku Abubakar Jailed For 6 Months (Photo) / Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.