Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around (48097 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by tk4rd: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Mista Man,, did you cheat on Uche Jumbo with Another Yankee girl.?? Yes or No.??
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Charly68: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Uche Jombo ! I wish you good luck
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by ChristofOsondu: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Praying for you brother Kenney!! Naija women are a joke. You deserve better. This Uche Jombo drama is soo easy to read and predictable it's killing me grin
First off LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE! Haha he looks miserable in these fabricated pics. Uche obviously forced the man. He looks wayyy happier with the younger hottie and she compliments him better. All rumors about this man need to stop. He is successful man who looks 15 years youngers than his real age and pulled a massive cutie (that's every man dream)! UJ lives in Naija what do you expect? Uche's team is obviously behind this "apology" haha the man hasn't had insta this whole time then boom he has one for two days posts a weird apology and the page is deleted? Uche needs to let it go we do not care. If anything drop more pics of the college hottie pls undecided PLUS ..... if Uche said "ooh I am taking my family off insta" where the hell did these pics come from?
Think people...
It's a set up. I pray for this man's happiness. He deserves better than a woman who schemes and lies to her own fans. Call me petty if you want but Uche isn't a very good looking woman EVERYONE knows that lol. Let this handsome successful man with his young cutie to have more children. Uche is obviously after status and possibly American citizenship. #teamkenney #nollywoodiscorrupt

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Dulseginka: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Sheyyyy The lengths people will go. Who takes legal action against a rumor from an insta page? Pathetic.
This story is like all of UJ movies. TRASH+FORCEDHAHA! It's all fishy. From day 1 we all say Kenney and Uche make horrible couple. Stick to you own level of attractiveness. Kenney is wasting his looks with Uchejombo. maybe I will get myself a fine p rican man grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by soulrib(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Toashy:
Good man
this 419 don go repackaged... ogbeni! no place to hide... #fake
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Nabishaelle: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Uche Jombo when was the last time this man even touched you? It's all ova his face he was forced hahaha. Feel sorry for the dude but he stupid for entertaining her cover up. So what his photos with gf leaked we already know the truth. That's story was more enertaining then seeing fat Uche. It's only a matter of time until the gf slips up and comes out shadows.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies

apologize

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography / DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.