Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around (48122 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Evergreen4(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies
Go back and collect your school fees
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
:
Reminds me of 2Shotz wife Precious
And Samklef's wife

We've seen lots of this in the past.
What about them?

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Lloydfolarin: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
All na wash

To save her from shame

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
People just hate to see others happy.
Their marriage is over when they say it is and not a second before.
Hateful beings always wishing others will be miserable like them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by fpeter(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies

Apologise

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Donjazzy12(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
feranmi400:
Few Weeks ago the Rumor hit the internet that Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo and her oyinbo husband, Kenney Rodriguez marriage suffered a breakdown.

Today her husband publicly apologizes to her for the breakup news flying around, says he has taken legal action against the purveyors.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/12/actress-uche-jombo-husband-publicly-apologize-to-her-for-the-breakup-news-flying-around/

Rubbish! What is he apologizing for? This looks so childish and as if he was put up to it.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Fkforyou(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Apologize when you are not guilty of anything... undecided

FOOL..!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by TinaAnita(f): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is this public apology really necessary? It's best to let the sleeping dog lie most times.
*Damage control noni*

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:

What about them?

Sorry,

Not Samklef...KSolo..
My memory power is dropping,

Came out to defend him when she was going through hell, later she couldn't take it no more and wasn't gonna save face again...only this time, nobody took her seriously.

www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/98156-our-fight-was-fake-k-solo-wife-claim.html
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/98156-our-fight-was-fake-k-solo-wife-claim.html/amp

2Shotz wife defended him from accusations of battery by Beverly OSU when she was a victim... She swore he couldn't lift his finger on even an ant...
When she couldn't take it anymore she spilled the beans, saying she was his punching bag.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/lib-exclusive-real-details-of-what.html?m=1

It's obvious there's big trouble in Uche's home, she should just accept it and move on rather than patching a sinking boat with paper cellotape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Sorry,

Not Samklef...KSolo..
My memory power is dropping,
This doesn't come as a surprise. Someone who remembers Bukar Sukar Dimka's coup speech is no spring chicken.

[s]*even though I know you're lying through yer fingers*[/s]

*cough cough*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wonder who he is trying to fool, the public, himself or his wife? grin as someone already mentioned no smoke without fire! he is desperately trying so hard to convince himself that he loves his wife.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by grandlexuz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If he try am, hunger go kill am. She pays the bills. He fvcks the pooosaaay. Tit for tat.

Who calls himself Rodriguez when he doesn't have a job?

guy you mumu pass! Uche pays the bills The guy invested heavily in her
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by cutesimplycalm(f): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies
This had better be a typographical error, how would a whole slayqueen bulletbomb us on nairaland like dat nw, Rip English
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by gozzlin: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If he try am, hunger go kill am. She pays the bills. He fvcks the pooosaaay. Tit for tat.

Who calls himself Rodriguez when he doesn't have a job?

grin Hehehe Tbillz comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by VanBommel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra will never work. They fail to ask kanu his strategy.
He was asking for war but now wants a referendum from Trump who doesn't know him.

We will know from Anambra election
bittch-nigga did you eat soured okro soup?? undecided undecided
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by gozzlin: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Dre12072017: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is time for another baby, a girl will complete the nest....!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Tiredoffakeshit: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Never Go Eric Bennet......
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
wildcatter23:
Yeah right
haha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by iamtardey: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
somewhere around 06:46pm (f).... he better apologies? apologies bawoo grin I sha did not mention anybody name eh hen.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg who are they seems like the girl is marrying this guy with her money

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by EugeneGee4(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's Oyibo for you, so plain and simple people, if na naija na so d marriage go take break up ooo, God in my next world never allow me to come to any country with the alphabet N..... not to talk of geria

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by LordOfNaira: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
feranmi400:
Few Weeks ago the Rumor hit the internet that Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo and her oyinbo husband, Kenney Rodriguez marriage suffered a breakdown.

Today her husband publicly apologizes to her for the breakup news flying around, says he has taken legal action against the purveyors.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/12/actress-uche-jombo-husband-publicly-apologize-to-her-for-the-breakup-news-flying-around/

So this one too is Oyinbo
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by chineduemmao: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense social media make-belief.

Uche is stupid for asking him to post that.
Because he will definitely leave her dirty ass....then I wonder what excuse she will have.

Reminds me of 2Shotz wife Precious
And K-Solo's wife

We've seen lots of this in the past.
heeeeeeeey! I don de suspect say you b spirit... Abeg people mak una check out this guys profile picture.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Alphamale2017(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies
auto correct on the beat
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by danjaba(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Good for them...rip english

Abeg English proffesor mark the script make I see your correction.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by DIKEnaWAR: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
grandlexuz:

guy you mumu pass! Uche pays the bills The guy invested heavily in her

This is why you will never progress in life. You have already called me a mumu while defending people that don't know you. How will I help your destiny now when you have insulted me?
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
If all wives could be this forgiven.... We can stray heavily, come back home, beg. Then head to social media and shut the world up.......
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by gaventa: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
uche jumbo !!! omoni oboli is telling you that rodriguez is her Fave now you are not cautious, don't worry Kwontinue... NCAN will be patiently waiting
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by ikemesit4477: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies
Mrs Nollywood well-done!
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by greatseed: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies
Holy shit!!! Wot did u say? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
He better apologies
Englis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.