Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

How To Survive A Forced Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Survive A Forced Marriage (2357 Views)

Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive A Forced Marriage by Nairalandsss(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Marriage is becoming quite a complicated affair these days. You are not quite sure who is the right guy for you, and you are off to being married. In case you have a guy in your life, getting married to another one is going to be a tough deal for you. But, it is not really going to be easy when you don’t have someone in your life. Just because your parents like him, it does not mean you get married to the person. But in case you have involved yourself in a forced arranged marriage, you need to survive it too.Here are some ways to survive a forced marriage.

Ways to marriage a forced marriage are:

1.Communicate With Each Other: When you ask how to survive an arranged marriage, the first tip offered would be communication. It is understandable that you really don’t wish to communicate with each other, but then you cannot refrain from it either. Though it is a forced marriage, you will need to try to make it work. Let’s say communication might solve your troubles and help you in surviving a forced marriage.

2.Get to Know Each Other: If you are willing to make the marriage work, even when you know it is a forced marriage, you could possibly begin by getting to know each other. That is one of the best ways to survive a forced marriage. Knowing each other would make you comfortable too. The comfort zone will help you solve the issue of how to survive arranged marriage.

3.More Responsibilities: When you are in a forced arranged marriage, you must remember that there are probably more responsibilities and expectations off you. You may not be ready, but the family you are in is ready to have you on board and begin the new life ahead. Make sure you understand that. Acknowledging that is the best way to surviving a forced marriage.

4.There is Another Person Involved: Always remember that you are the one who was forced into the marriage; probably your spouse was never forced into this marriage. He/she had the choice to choose and they chose you. You need to acknowledge this fact and start caring for the other person involved.

5.Get Rid of the Past: There was a past, and it was beautiful too. Probably you loved every bit of it, but now its time you moved away from your past. Your past is in the shadows and this marriage is your present. One of the best tips on how to survive forced marriage is to get rid of your past.

6.Begin Adjusting: You will obviously need to adjust to the new surroundings, and that cannot be done till you accept the new surroundings. Try talking your anxieties and worries with your husband and take his help to move on with this new life.

7.Spend More Time With Each Other: Till the time you don’t spend enough time with each other, you cannot know each other. If you ever have trouble knowing how to survive arranged marriage, you know it is by getting to know each other. Though it will be difficult, you will eventually start finding some common love.

8.Anger is Bad: You are angry that you are in this situation. It is obviously going to be hard, but you cannot just tell off your new family at any point. Getting angry would not solve anything for you. So the best thing would be to stay cool, and not pass any rude or harsh remarks.

9.Intimacy Issues: While your partner is waiting to get intimate with you, you are still not ready for that. Probably, you will need to talk it out with them and handle the situation at the earliest.

10.Patience is Necessary: Forced marriages are similar to being shoved down a grave in the dark. It can be frustrating and a claustrophobic experience. But with patience and some time given to the relationship, you will get over the rough phase.

11.Your In-Laws Can Help: in case you are unable to crack the tough shield your spouse has created, you can seek help from in laws. One of the best tips to survive forced marriages is to seek help from in laws to know more about your spouse and get closer to them.

12.Respect the Other: It is important that you respect this person you have married for that person to respect you. This would help you get more out of this relationship.

These are the ways to survive a forced marriage

http://www.naijabroad.com/index.php/2017/07/12/survive-forced-marriage/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Enjoy it to the fullest and STAY BUSY! kiss
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Enjoy it to the fullest and STAY BUSY! kiss

Nne, that's one very angry cassava you've got. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Muchechechecheche

You mean HUNGRY? cheesy
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by EfemenaXY: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Muchechechecheche

You mean HUNGRY? cheesy

Nope.

More like an explosion waiting to happen.

That definitely is a weapon of mass destruction grin

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Nope.

More like an explosion waiting to happen.

That definitely is a weapon of mass destruction grin

That is HOW TO SURVIVE A FORCED or STALE MARRIAGE.
Get a BOY-TOY! cheesy
Hanhanhanhan
Na so men dey propose to women these days o.
From my "latest" crushing tinz!
15 years younger too. wink
Life is gooooooooooood! cool

All I hear deez days na. . . . .

"Mammy you dey look gooooood
If you no go mind
I go like to SAMPULU you"!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmaNEyAkYjI

OP!

You dey hear? wink
Get BUSSSSSSSSSY! wink

. . . . All the way to TAMALEEEEEE!!!! cheesy
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by armyofone(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2017
grin Veinilious cassava.

EfemenaXY:

KanwuliaExtra:

Muchechechecheche

You mean HUNGRY? cheesy
grin
1 million swimming minions waiting to exhale.
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2017
armyofone:
grin Veinilious cassava.

grin
1 million swimming minions waiting to exhale.

Extremely "suckalicious"! tongue
Thank awa ancestors o.
"Tpia" and "co" don "retire" from busy-body market! grin
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by EfemenaXY: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

That is HOW TO SURVIVE A FORCED or STALE MARRIAGE.
Get a BOY-TOY! cheesy
Hanhanhanhan
Na so men dey propose to women these days o.
From my "latest" crushing tinz!
15 years younger too. wink
Life is gooooooooooood! cool

All I hear deez days na. . . . .

"Mammy you dey look gooooood
If you no go mind
I go like to SAMPULU you"!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

OP!

You dey hear? wink
Get BUSSSSSSSSSY! wink

. . . . All the way to TAMALEEEEEE!!!! cheesy

Lol! You're sooo bad! kiss kiss kiss

It's definitely got girth and guaranteed to scrape the bottom of the honeypot. Stamina too...

But @ a decade and half younger you sure say e get technique?? No time for time wasters angry angry
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by joyAA(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Forced? Forced marriage as in "this is the girl you must marry even tho that's the first time you're seeing her", "you have to marry this man even tho he already has six and half wives" kind of thing?

I think those involved will need more than what you've listed OP

These tips will work in a marriage that has turned loveless, or when one partner is just staying out of duty and not because they really wanna be there.

Nice work regardless OP
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2017
EfemenaXY:

It's definitely got girth and guaranteed to scrape the bottom of the honeypot. Stamina too...

But @ a decade and half younger you sure say e get technique?? No time for time wasters angry angry

Hahahaha

No worries ma dear.
Na total "body work-out"! wink
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by armyofone(m): 4:41am On Jul 14, 2017
After that kondo hammer person finish for one night, you will call in late the next morning.

EfemenaXY:

Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by joseo: 5:28am On Jul 14, 2017
nice post....since you are already in the marriage look forward to a meaningful married life .......
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by EfemenaXY: 6:13am On Jul 14, 2017
armyofone:
After that kondo hammer person finish for one night, you will call in late the next morning.

Lol! Naughty you cheesy

That kind cassava dey get morning wood lipsrsealed
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by armyofone(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol, grin wink

EfemenaXY:

Lol! Naughty you cheesy

Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by DarkRebel69: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
See them... Real Housewives of Berverly Hills.

KanwuliaExtra:

Extremely "suckalicious"! tongue
Thank awa ancestors o.
"Tpia" and "co" don "retire" from busy-body market! grin

EfemenaXY:

armyofone:

EfemenaXY:

Lol! Naughty you cheesy

armyofone:
Lol, grin wink

Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
DarkRebel69:

grin grin

Life is meant to be lived.
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by DarkRebel69: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

Life is meant to be lived.

Sure, sure; I wasn't judging, though; I'm one inexorable epicure myself.

Now I hope every miserable, tiny-dicked simp out there and those crop of men who have this misplaced conception of women as either being on the good or on the bad side (Madonna-whøre complex) can now see that most women are usually a nasty combination of both, and that they harbour thoughts that are just about as risque as ours (males). In my own very candid – and demonstrably unerring – opinion, even the most uptight woman on this planet has a dark, bïtch side smouldering just beneath the veneer of that uptightness.

It's nice knowing I wasn't wrong after all. Cheers! grin
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Sure, sure; I wasn't judging, though; I'm one inexorable epicure myself.

Now I hope every miserable, tiny-dicked simp out there and those crop of men who have this misplaced conception of women as either being on the good or on the bad side (Madonna-whøre complex) can now see that most women are usually a nasty combination of both, and that they entertain about thoughts that are just about as rique as ours (males). In my own very candid (and unerring) opinion, even the most uptight woman has a dark, bïtch side beneath the surface,

It's nice knowing I wasn't wrong after all. Cheers! grin

Too raw.

Mother Teresa's our role model.
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by DarkRebel69: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Too raw.

Mother Teresa's our role model.

Okay, Cinderella. Next time I promise I'd wear a condom on my sentences.
Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by armyofone(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm a very good gal grin but i must compliment a good Veinilious kondo that can scratch Venus bottom less pit. Those langa langas should scamper off wink

DarkRebel69:

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Forced Marriage by DarkRebel69: 1:01am On Jul 15, 2017
armyofone:
I'm a very good gal grin but i must compliment a good Veinilious kondo that can scratch Venus bottom less pit. Those langa langas should scamper off wink

Good girls are an intolerable bore! I prefer freaky and amoral.

That it is streaked with veins doesn't make it “effective by default”, neither does it guarantee efficient “scratching of the bottomless pit” (I don't know what's bottomless in what anatomists have proven to be roughly 4 inches deep grin).

Most guys get “veinilious kondo” when erëction is protracted. It's no big deal. What counts is whether the guy has the necessary skills, and also how much beautiful rhythm his “stroke game” has got. All those veins are pure aesthetics - nothing more! grin

(1) (Reply)

Familylanders, I desire to start a family but have this major challenge / 4 Best Friends Who Got Pregnant Same Time, Poses Together After Delivery (pics) / Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.