Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. (1258 Views)

Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) / Tonto Dikeh Thanked Everyone Who Has Hurt Or Removed Food From Her Table / Lady Begs Queen Nwokoye For 500k To Put Food On Her Table. see the Epic response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. by Adesolaehimen1: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Earlier today, Kim kardasian uploaded a picture of her on snap chat and it had a white substance on her table looking like cocaine. A lot of people blasted her on social media because of what they saw and she came out and said that I was just sugar and later on she said that it was just a marble table.

see tweets in link below:

Re: Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. by NollywoodNews24(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
I can't see no white powder .... OP... you should work on your title
Re: Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fools!
Re: Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. by AliasJoice(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
eyaaah...
Re: Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. by ubongoton(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
vasline wont take it kindly with poster cause it didnt work as the planned, they were all out with their konji well rubbed to see their satanic kim
Re: Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. by IamGobe(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
I can't see no white powder .... OP... you should work on your title

Look very well dear

(1) (Reply)

''my Husband Must Not Complain When I Fart'' - Actress Anita Joseph Speaks / Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa / Seyi Law's Daughter Made 1st Billboard Appearance (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.