Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Thanked Everyone Who Has Hurt Or Removed Food From Her Table - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Thanked Everyone Who Has Hurt Or Removed Food From Her Table (462 Views)

Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Thanked Everyone Who Has Hurt Or Removed Food From Her Table by Millionaireme: 4:47pm On May 15, 2020
Tonto Dikeh thanked everyone who has imparted her life in any way positive or negative as she roll out her wishes to all and sundry

Thanks To Everyone Who Has Hurt Me Or Removed Food From My Table

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken out time to write an appreciative letter to people who have hurt her.

“Thanks To Everyone Who Has Hurt Me Or Removed Food From My Table” She echoed.

This with emphasis on people who have at one point robbed her of her blessings.

Taking to her official Instagram page to appreciate them.

The controversial actress added that they are the reason she ‘doubled her hustle’ and became Read More.

FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS UPDATE CLICK HERE

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanked Everyone Who Has Hurt Or Removed Food From Her Table by yuswrld20(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2020
again

(1) (Reply)

Music Icon, Lagbaja Celebrates 60th Birthday(photos) / Veteran Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrated By Miss Nollywood Boss Mr Bara / Nigerian Man Killed Brutally On India Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.