Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria (193975 Views)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by adanny01(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2017
I knew this will never happen even though i wish it was going to happen.

I thank God for my lack of interest in watching football leagues that have no relationship to my nation. Nigeria has put on a stake their right to get quality pay by allowing those who have no patriotism to this nation to own rights of the best channels in the world.

I am more interested in moviea and science documentary which i cant afford the premium price DSTV has pegged for it.

Paying almost the minimum wage monthly for TV is impossible for me.

May God helps us.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by makavele: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2017
obynolucy:

Dont u know it take only 6hours to fly from Heathrow airport London to abuja. meaning the letter can arrive abuja same day.Be delivered same day and next day to other parts of the country.
so its highly possible. so the dream of watching live match at a reduced amount in the comfort of my living room is dashed. ... baba talk to dstv people

You are talking about passenger flight;
letters from corporate bodies are not hand delivered via a passenger, rather they are couriered or cargoed!
Two different things!
No courier offers 48hrs int,l delivery
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by obynolucy: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
makavele:

You are talking about passenger flight;
letters from corporate bodies are not hand delivered via a passenger, rather they are couriered or cargoed!
Two different things!
No courier offers 48hrs int,l delivery
I have personally received a package from DHL withing 48hours from UK.
so my point is with proof.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by NeeKlaus: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Movie channel not close to mbc2 Dstv when they show cinema films? I'm sure you have never used dstv before, If not you for know about dstv box office.
Hey Bro! What's good? Saw your post somewhere.. do you have that Charles Nneji Bang rule ebook?? Help a brother out, please. sad
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by cuteguy123(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Hey Bro! What's good? Saw your post somewhere.. do you have that Charles Nneji Bang rule ebook?? Help a brother out, please. sad

I will send it to you for 2k bro. Paid for it..
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by NeeKlaus: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

I will send it to you for 2k bro. Paid for it..
C'mon! Why must y'all demand money naw? I am currently very low on cash right now.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by cuteguy123(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=61387636][/quote]
Because na buy I buy am. I looked for it free. No one agreed to give it free, so... Can't do the same.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by ayojohn4real: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2017
I beg make dem start to dey sell this tin kia kia, b4 people start changing their mind ooo
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by eemeto(f): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Do they have Telemundo and zee world cos that's my favorite station
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
eemeto:
Do they have Telemundo and zee world cos that's my favorite station

Are they still existing? TSTV talk no do
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by maeshal(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
nairalandbuzz:

Are they still existing? TSTV talk no do
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by mayorj18: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where is tstv? Since the launch on November 1, everything has been quiet. Where can one buy the decoder and are there the bein sport channels as promised?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Macmilla(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
meetgaya:

DSTv how market?
TSTV how market?

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
April Fool's Day is HERE ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.