Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It (45268 Views)

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” / Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by bongolistik(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is no longer news that a new Pay TV provider TSTV is in town and loads of people can't wait to start using TSTV in their homes.

But have you for once asked yourself on why so many people are eagerly waiting to obtain a TSTV decoder for themselves?

Well the fact is that, these are the 6 major reasons why many people can't wait to buy TSTV decoder

1. WiFi Internet Access – the top in the list of reasons on why many Nigerians would acquire the TSTV decoder is because of the Value Added internet access that TSTV is promising. Many Nigerians are not happy with the type of internet services that they are currently getting from the major GSM operators in the country. They consider the internet services from those GSM operators as poor, inefficient and most of all expensive, hence they will be quick to key into TSTV alternative.

2. Cost Effective – Many Nigerians see the product and services that TSTV are promising as very cheap, especially when compared with the cost of other similar Pay TV service providers in the country. With N5000 for the complete set of TSTV decoder and N3000 maximum monthly subscription, many would liken it as just a price for a box of pizza for the decoder set and 3 pieces of shawarma for the monthly subscription.

3. Indigenous – Ever since the clarion calls for the production, usage and promotion of locally manufactured goods and services in the country have thickened, coupled with the slogan "buy Naija to grow Naija" it might surprise you that many have indicated serious interest of acquiring TSTV decoder when it start selling just because TSTV is an indigenous pay TV provider.

4. Live EPL and La Liga matches – One of the common unifying factors in the country today is sport, and when it comes to sport entertainment, there is almost nothing that attracts loads of viewership especially on the part of the male folks in the country like the beaming of live English Premiership League (EPL) and Spanish league (La Liga) games in the front of their TV set. Many people would buy TSTSV just because TSTV promises to show live games from those foreign football leagues.

5. DSTV Service Charge – it might also surprise you that lots of folks out there are just tired of DSTV and they consider DSTV as being monopolistic on pay TV services in the country and also see DSTV monthly subscription costs as complete rip-off. Little wonder that it is just a handful of DSTV subscribers that watch DSTV Premium channels. Therefore, for many, anything that would reduce DSTV strength and monopoly in the pay TV business would be a welcome idea, thus many people can't wait to ditch their DSTV dish and replace it with a TSTV dish

6. New product with new concept – finally, the last but not really the least; as very common with Nigerians or simply say the Nigerian factor, there is nothing that is attractive to Nigerians as a new product in the market. Whenever new products are introduced into the Nigerian market, regardless of how the product and services would likely later turn out to become, there is always this initial rush, in similar manner that their ears would always stand at the sound of every launch event that introduce new smartphone into the market. Coupled with TSTV hybrid concept of watching TV at the same time surfing the internet, the idea is no doubt very attractive to many and thus getting a TSTV decoder set is a must for them.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-major-reasons-why-lots-of-people.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Am just buying so dstv will pack out.
Fucking Dish providers

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by BreezyCB(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by lastbaff(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
fidalgo19:
Am just buying so dstv will pack out.
Fucking Dish providers
If DStv shuts down, TStv may become worse. It's better DStv remains and improve their service so that there'll be competition.

Guys, learn more about TStv here:
TStv Nigeria: Subscription, Decoder Price, Channels, and where to Buy

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by hisgrace090: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tstv na " win win"

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by FellepHq(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't own a TV but am buying one too. Just for the cheap data

47 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by hatchy(f): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Just because it is "OUR OWN"

DSTV will soon have stroke due to heart attack.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Airtimex(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
FellepHq:

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by theNOISEmaker: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
i can buy it just for that wifi feature..

8 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
I will buy so that the money will stay in our country.

cheesy

58 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by DTOBS(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
I'm buying because DSTV has done more harm than good to us

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Coloradvantage(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
na for data oo! who get time for TV... bros...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Famoustemmy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Like if you are here to read comment like me..
Share if not...

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by randomShek: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol. DStv and MTN and co don do us BADT things

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Newsprex(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Not only that... grin grin

See the list of places you can get your TSTV decoder in Nigeria

http://www.prexblog.com/2017/10/list-of-places-states-locations-address.html

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by laurel03(m): 2:22am On Oct 07, 2017
dstv don cheat us for many years...

Nigerians need to show them back... soon dstv go start promo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Dronedude(m): 4:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg make we breath for this TSTV.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by dotman081(m): 4:41am On Oct 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by AdeniyiA(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2017
FellepHq:
No TV in your house?? shocked
Are your a religion extremist?

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by DesChyko: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2017
AdeniyiA:

No TV in your house??
Are your a religion extremist?

I think most people are ditching box TV for flat ones, even while they can't afford it yet.
Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Belosconi: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Mek I kukuma pack bus here first ...would buy cos of Internet
Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by okitikpo: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2017
I will buy because everybody wants to buy

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by NigerDeltan(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Am here just to embarrass DSTV grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by idu1(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
I am buying it to hate on dstv that should be the only reason.

16 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by Ezigbonmadu: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
I hope TSTV is paying Nairaland massively for these advertiments?

Seun, if lalasticlala is not making you big money on this - probe him cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by DanielsParker(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Lovely
Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by exlinklodge: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
smh

7. DSTV greediness

11 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by shurley22(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Too bad I won't be having one of these
Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by BrutalJab: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
tstv is here to stay!

No amount of DSTV blackmailing can stop it.

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by tayo4ng(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
No more monopoly.

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by rawpadgin(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria product or not, as long as its cheap & can give me live EPL matches......

nothing concern me again

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It by johnstar(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2017
cool

Dstv

&

Football viewing center

Bad market for dm

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyi Evicted From Bbnaija House / Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Jackye / Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.