Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lecturers Shut Down Mapoly Over Alleged Sacking Of 250 Members - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lecturers Shut Down Mapoly Over Alleged Sacking Of 250 Members (8147 Views)

CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lecturers Shut Down Mapoly Over Alleged Sacking Of 250 Members by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
The State government should have given the lecturers (if any) a time frame to upgrade their academic qualifications, so as to match up with the requirements or set standards needed to discharge their duties in the university, rather than causing academic conflict to the detriment of the present students of the polytechnic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me / How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.